Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Help Wanted Not Sure Who?  (Read 460 times)

Offline smithy23

Hi Everyone

I am not sure who to punt next, and i was wondering if we could do some sort of vote to help me decide please.

The options (these are in no order)
Welsh Brunette (Seen once before had a great time, further for me to travel)
Welsh Barbie (Seen a few times, dirty but can be hard to see due to traveling to London)
Alex Morgan (Not seen before, but have always been tempted)
Cindy (Not seen before but feel she could be quite dirty)
or other (persuade me too see someone else)

Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Offline docdom

Thought about Raven? Haven't had the chance myself but definitely on the list, only read good things about her.

Offline smithy23

Thought about Raven? Haven't had the chance myself but definitely on the list, only read good things about her.

She is tempting just even further for me to travel as I’m based in Swansea but will leave it to the vote.

Offline WelshMichael

She is tempting just even further for me to travel as I’m based in Swansea but will leave it to the vote.

Summer's in your neck of the woods:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline smithy23

She would be great but she’s busy for this week and the next.
Ideally would like to see someone sooner rather than later.

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

Have just started visit Summer and she is excellent, but you probably do need to book ahead.

Have seen Welsh Barbie a number of times, inclining quite recently. I believe she tends to be in Swansea towards the star tof the week. And in London more often towards the end.

If you want to travel further afield Welsh Brunette is consistently first class.

Not seen the others. But you would not go far wrong with any of these three above