Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: why are so many punters paraniod?  (Read 3019 times)

Offline Blackpool Rock

DON'T FEED THE TROLL!

I'm sure the OP is getting hard and fapping away over the fact his inane post has started a two page thread
In fairness the OP hasn't logged back in since his post so is blissfully unaware of this thread

Offline Doc Holliday

In fairness the OP hasn't logged back in since his post so is blissfully unaware of this thread

Probably ... although the professional troll always has another account to view the fruit of their labour  :)

Offline 20jay

Probably ... although the professional troll always has another account to view the fruit of their labour  :)

That would be sick  :D

Offline Doc Holliday

That would be sick  :D

It's great when they get mixed up with which account they have logged in with and accidentally post a reply with the 'just for reading' profile. Then they feel sick  :D

Offline Blackpool Rock

It's great when they get mixed up with which account they have logged in with and accidentally post a reply with the 'just for reading' profile. Then they feel sick  :D
I do recall a few years back Old Admin banned a couple of members citing it was the same person who set up a 2nd account so he could argue with himself on threads  :lol:

Offline tynetunnel

Perhaps that’s the account that James999 uses to post his reviews under?  :unknown:

Offline smiths

I do recall a few years back Old Admin banned a couple of members citing it was the same person who set up a 2nd account so he could argue with himself on threads  :lol:

I recall 1 poster who did that, soon got sussed out and made a cunt of themselves. Different scenario but the ex WG member Kylie of Kettegate fame on here got banned but rejoined posing as a punter to white knight herself, it took a few punters a short while to suss it was her. :rolleyes:

Offline LLPunting

A sexless relationship isnt necessarily acrimonious (it doesn't help) - It may well work in many other areas. Certainly discovery would cause major upset.-agreed.
But I can think of 2 ex members of this forum who've been discovered and their relationships are still in tact. I can also think of 2 who've got their OHs permission to punt as well.
I would also agree I know a lot more discovered members who are now separated.

You seem to put a lot of emphasis on betrayal of vows- why is that? I seem to recall there was something about commitment and love when they take their vows when they got married :unknown:

Granted a sexless relationship between two sexually incompatible persons might not be acrimonious on all other terms but there would certainly be unvoiced tension regarding needs not being met.
The point is that the "betrayal" I mentioned is of a woman who wants to leave the marriage.  As with the acts oft discussed and this hobby it all hinges on consent.

It also depends on the woman of course. I have a punting mate who was caught out bang to rights by his wife, he was in the doghouse with her for a few months but she didn't leave him, and she may or may not really believe it was a one-off and he is now the faithful husband which he isn't.

Also some women are doormats who put up with hubbies cheating for various reasons, status as they see it being 1 possible. Some women view their bloke fucking a WG as absolutely disgusting and what pox the WG/s may of given them, WGs to such women are among the lowest of the low. I know this from Mumsnet.

We can find all kinds of exceptions when one considers the irrational psychology of either party, just as an irrational punter could be paranoid of discovery despite having a partner who might be accepting, with or without conditions.