Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Not what I thought it meant  (Read 865 times)

Offline Jindybandy

So Leeds Library has a daily ‘word of the day’ they put on a board outside. Saw this the other day and waddya know; it does not mean ‘To score Positive, Neutral or Amber’  :unknown:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline freeze44

So Leeds Library has a daily ‘word of the day’ they put on a board outside. Saw this the other day and waddya know; it does not mean ‘To score Positive, Neutral or Amber’  :unknown:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Could apply to some of the more fluffy reviews??! Prose and verse  :rose: Good word! :thumbsup:

Offline LLPunting

Could apply to some of the more fluffy reviews??! Prose and verse  :rose: Good word! :thumbsup:

Sounds like they've been reading KT's reviews.

Easy to mistake with prossiemetriculation which is the study and categorisation of sex workers.  UKP will be offering National Certificates in this qualification as soon as they can get the CQA to stop researching the subject matter and agree the standards.

Offline freeze44

Sounds like they've been reading KT's reviews.

Easy to mistake with Sex Workermetriculation which is the study and categorisation of sex workers.  UKP will be offering National Certificates in this qualification as soon as they can get the CQA to stop researching the subject matter and agree the standards.

Yeah be good when they move on this!!  :unknown:

I'm ready to help with the training and even with advance or A level technique and practical skills (including rimming)  :thumbsup:

Offline LLPunting

Dammit!  Only just noticed the auto-substitution!   :dash:
Pross'iemetriculation!

Offline Blackpool Rock

Thought it would be something to do with using a digital timer (incorrectly set) rather than an analogue clock.

Anyway i'd like to see them explain Prosilogic  :rolleyes:

Offline Home Alone

Don't forget Humpty Dumpty's approach in 'Alice through the looking glass': "When I use a word, it means what I choose it to mean."

That's a paraphrase, rather than the actual quotation; but you get the drift.