Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone have any info' on Jessica jay?  (Read 610 times)

Online Mandal0re

Just been looking up my AW hotlist in anticipation of finally re-starting punting once I've had my second jab and really disappointed to find that when I logged on and clicked on sxyJessicajay I got the "This Member is no longer active on the site" message!

I've seen Jessica in Leicester a number of times in the past and was about to contact her for another meet up just before the very first lockdown and have been looking forward to seeing her ever since.

I'm wondering/hoping she hasn't retired but perhaps gone with an agency or something.

Anyone on here got any up to date info' on Jessica?

Online chrisintcov

I had seen Jessica a few times starting many years ago now. She hadn’t been active for about 18 months and her profile has disappeared as she hadn’t logged on for a year. She was in my “seen” hotlist and I was watching her profile as it came up for a year.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

For the record, this was her AW profile.

8 Positive Reviews.

Offline Indi-Jones

I last saw her Jan 2020.

Her profile has been gone for while.
Did text her on the number I had but it failed to send so can only assume she’s retired.

It is a big shame as she was a really good SP.

Online Mandal0re

She really was.  Gutted she seems to have packed it in.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
She really was.  Gutted she seems to have packed it in.

I recall an ex member called "Diehard" mentioning that her DFK was one of the top ones he came across. He did submit a review.

Offline peiyee

I saw her regularly for a few years. Last saw her probably 2016-7 and by this time she had two young teenagers and was in her mid30s. We got on very well. She said she  was moving in with a fella, whom she said was also a regular patron of her pussy. Good luck to him.  She was great, she loved it and got very wet, and she had amazing blow jobs. I imagine she be about 40 by now...