Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Georgie_Girl48 - Derby - Any Info?  (Read 523 times)

Offline Sheffred2017

External Link/Members Only

Anyone got any info on this one? Like the look of the pictures on the profile but no info about her on here or any reviews on AW.

Had a message exchange with her on AW and she’s located near Burton Road.

Tempted to TOFTT, but as I don’t punt in Derby too often I thought I’d access some local knowledge to see if anyone has any info.

Ta.

Offline Longshot

Limited list and no owo for £150.  Girl looks nice but sounds poor value to me

Offline Sheffred2017

Limited list and no owo for £150.  Girl looks nice but sounds poor value to me

Agreed that it doesn’t seem the best value. She is however just my type so would probably part with £80 for the half hour just to bang her as long as it’s not a cold and mechanical service. OWO not really a deal breaker for me. The fact that she doesn’t do FK puts me off a bit though.

Might take a punt on 15-30min to test the water and report back.

Offline Djmeak

I have seen this profile and interested however seems a lot with no review or anything, any information would be appreciated

Offline Sheffred2017

Just had further e-mail correspondence with this one. She seems genuine...

However... have just enquired about oral and kissing as neither listed on her likes. Have been quoted an extra £20 for kissing and covered oral... I mean, her rates aren’t what you’d call cheap anyway. Covered oral wouldn’t have been a deal breaker if it was included in the standard rate. But £20 extra!

I think that might have just put an end to that one. Shame, as she’s a tidy looking woman.