Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Antonella_23 -Edinburgh  (Read 583 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7462651) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Charlie Richdson

Antonella_23 -Edinburgh 

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only 

comms: were not that great, i think there is a stupid telephonist in between who messed up everything.

Location: flat in Mayfield Edinburgh, not the easiest set up, directions were next to nothing, was only snet a postcode, as you will need to go through a gate then to walk through some sort of a court yard, then you take the stairs up, not very discreet as the block felt very residential and families only, also to exist the court yard you be need to buzzed out and the stupid telephonist didn't understand and kept saying okey babe okey babe, Had to wait 10 minutes with another fellow punter, eventually a delivery driver was let in by one of the neighbours and we managed to leave the court yard once the gated opened. meanwhile that stupid telephonist was still trying to figure out what's happening.

Walked in the flat, was greeted by the girl, nice little hotie, the one in the photo but 10 yeas older than advertised, in the room and was asked what i was after, mentioned loads of extras, nothing was mentioned in her comms as explained earlier.

managed to get 30 minutes for £120 with owo included, didn't £20 pay for "pussy licking" but got it anyway

Did allow some kissing on lips as well on cheeks, nothing impressive, some above the average owo, quickly switched to 69, nice and fresh no complaints, soon she said sex babe she wanted me out as quickly as possible, on with the condom to start some good O pounding, had the pleasure to try every other position, just average nothing special, finished in the bag, left the flat to be trapped inside the gate for a good 10 minutes before the delivery driver came to rescue.

Negative due to messed up comms, stupid telephonist and extra everything

Wouldn't recommend this one