Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss - Mia/London - Canary Wharf  (Read 1591 times)

Capn Jack Sparrow

External Link/Members Only

£80/30mins

I'll be the first to post a review about this WG so I guess you can say I TOFTT?  :cool:

Communication - One day before the punt, sent a text got a response back a few hours later discussing location and services, said I would call to confirm a booking tommorow. Day of the punt I called and she answered right away, confirmed the booking, opted for 30mins due to my hectic schedule, location sent to me, few hours later I make way.

Location - Popular Hotel in Canary Wharf off a main road, very busy so not looking too dodgy either. Enter the hotel, sent her a text to send me floor and door number, got response right away, made haste.

The Girl - By far one of the best looking girls I've seen in a while. Was very apprehensive about seeing her as her pictures were blurred out. A sexy 5ft4 mixed (possibly middle eastern)  opened the door in sexy lingerie/pin up stockings. I'd say she was size 8-10 with a really pretty face, the type of girl you see in music videos.

Service - offered shower, declined as I had one before. OWO was nice, good technique, I asked for DT and she obliged and she took it whole, first time for me from a WG. Onto CG, she was using the beds head board as momentum, very tight indeed, she did moan, hopefully genuine happy moans. Then onto reverse CG then onto some Doggy and finished with missionary in the dom. She never once complained or clock watched, she only asked what I wanted to do next as listed above, offered shower before I left and it was clean being a hotel.

Attitude - 10/10 from a british girl, happy to make small talk and had a little laugh before a kiss good bye.

Overall - Didn't feel rushed, was comfortable all the way through, she was very tight and offered anal for an extra £30, I would book an hour for sure but anal is too much and I'd probably destroy her backside  :lol:

I did ask about her pictures not being clear, she works full time and does this for extra cash from time to time and does not want her friends/family knowing about it. Would I recommend? Yes

Any questions gents? Fire away

Offline tantraman

Thanks for the find, CJS :hi:

A British girl, offering those full services and at reasonable cost ... HL'd!

:drinks:

Offline AnonGuy9

Thanks for the review.

How was her body? Might have to see her for an hour if she has a nice arse.

And can you elaborate on her attitude please? Did you find her to be quite chatty?

Online Ron89

This guy is very easily pleased and this thread is not representative of the service. Saw her (unintentionally for the second time - new profile tricked me) the other week and will get round to reviewing. Reads like an advert and is fabricated by someone with a connection to the lacklustre WG. Avoid

The girl’s previous profile was under the name ‘Yasmin 22’, looks like I’ve already reviewed
« Last Edit: August 29, 2018, 06:31:40 am by Ron89 »

Offline Sirmixalott

This guy is very easily pleased and this thread is not representative of the service. Saw her (unintentionally for the second time - new profile tricked me) the other week and will get round to reviewing. Reads like an advert and is fabricated by someone with a connection to the lacklustre WG. Avoid

The girl’s previous profile was under the name ‘Yasmin 22’, looks like I’ve already reviewed

Are the pictures on the AW profile link above representative of her looks?

And was her service any better the 2nd time?

Offline JayEZ2K

Yasmin 22: External Link/Members Only