Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: naughtygal28 - anyone had the pleasure?  (Read 735 times)

Offline horn e. devil

Hi all

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I've placed a RB requesting a sub, pse style girl willing to take anal, give rimming and take a proper face fuck from a large cock.
This girl has replied with a good response, but I can find no info as her AW page is very sparse.
She looks genuine, but I want info on whether she can really deliver those services.

Any intel to share?

Offline darkdeep

Hi all

I've placed a RB requesting a sub, pse style girl willing to take anal, give rimming and take a proper face fuck from a large cock.
This girl has replied with a good response, but I can find no info as her AW page is very sparse.
She looks genuine, but I want info on whether she can really deliver those services.

Any intel to share?

I don't sorry. But do live near Amersham!
Do you mind saying how much the RB was for and what she offered?

Cheers!

Offline horn e. devil

I don't sorry. But do live near Amersham!
Do you mind saying how much the RB was for and what she offered?

Cheers!

I asked "Looking for a 2 hour outcall. I want someone to be a willing, sub, PSE style sex doll who will follow instructions and is capable of anal, proper face fucking, and rimming on me. I have quite a large cock, not the biggest but definitely bigger than average so have to be able to deal with that and find where your limits are."

Offered £350

She replied "Hi I’m Eva. Was quite interested to read your bid. I love worshipping big cocks and giving rim jobs. Happy with following instructions and very willing to please. Fine with anal and nasty face fucking.
Hope to hear from you.
Eva xx"

Offline brian8888

Hi all

Any intel to share?

So "horn e. devil" did you make a booking with this lady, any info would be great.

She has also bid on my RB so any info would be really appreciated

Offline horn e. devil

We had a prolonged email chat where she seemed well up for some sub slut action, but the meeting never happened so no more info I’m afraid.
I may try her again next time I’m in the area.