Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Looking for WG in Brimsdown, Enfield  (Read 394 times)

Offline handy_lad

Hey everyone, been a silent browser for quite some time...

I am fairly new to punting, only got 3 different girls under my belt so far, and am looking for a WG in specific area.

Due to a recent house move and very tight time constraints to get around the Mrs and my job, I need a WG that is in the Brimsdown area of Enfield. Or a few minutes travel away...

If anyone could offer suggestions then it would really help!

Thanks in advance

Offline The_Don

I am fairly new to punting, only got 3 different girls under my belt so far, and am looking for a WG in specific area.

Due to a recent house move and very tight time constraints to get around the Mrs and my job, I need a WG that is in the Brimsdown area of Enfield. Or a few minutes travel away...

Thanks in advance

Enfield, not great, IMO.

Who have you punted so far?

Do you travel by car?

Budget, GFE/PSE, body type etc

External Link/Members Only

Offline LLPunting

Thanks in advance

Why would you ever want to punt within minutes of your married home?    :dash:
Any number of locals could see you going into a known SPs residence and then grass you up to the missus if they happen to (get to) know her.  Or if things get messy with the SP and she sees you out with the missus   :bomb:
Seriously taking a heavy, steaming poop on your doorstep and shoving it through your own letter box mate.   :thumbsdown:

Offline Bassman

Why would you ever want to punt within minutes of your married home?    :dash:
Any number of locals could see you going into a known SPs residence and then grass you up to the missus if they happen to (get to) know her.  Or if things get messy with the SP and she sees you out with the missus   :bomb:
Seriously taking a heavy, steaming poop on your doorstep and shoving it through your own letter box mate.   :thumbsdown:

It may be the area he works in hence the need.... for speed.... lol. Lunch break punt basically.

Offline Zeusthedoc

It may be the area he works in hence the need.... for speed.... lol. Lunch break punt basically.

That, or school's finished early for some.
A short walk to a punt so that he can get home in time for mummy taking the waffles and chicken fingers out the oven

Offline LLPunting

A possibility that adds to the foolishness unless it doesn't matter that the people at work (also) find out.

Offline dami3n

Thanks in advance

try an AW search based on a radius of your area and any other criteria, age, feedback, photos and what not, cross reference any that take your fancy on this site using their user ID number and see if there have been previous mentoins

happy punting