Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Adrianna_S - Vauxhall  (Read 1674 times)

midlandz_boy88

Hi,
meet happened about a month ago, emailed her on aw to see about a booking, and then confirmed via phone/ text. Booked 1 hour
on the day of the meet text her in morning and she gave me the nearest tube stop to get off at. its a easy stop from euston, direct tube which i like. hate switching. once at the tube station i rang her and she gave me directions to the flat/apartment. knocked on the door and a hot girl opened the door. shes attractive. half indian half white. has a kim kardasian look about her.

body is nice, bout size 10. i usually prefer 6 to 8 girls so was a change for me. if she was 8 she would be perfect.

meet started off with kissing which was good, turned us both on. moved onto oral with a condom. dont mind this, still feels good. then went for sex with her on top. cummed inside her ovs with condom on. cleaned up, chatted and cuddled up for a bit then went onto round 2. more kissing and then went for sex, me on top. this was a good sex session. started slow, then went at a faster pace. she then wrapped her legs round me to pull me in deeper. she was making the right noises. eventually cummed. cleaned up. showered after and on my way.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Gentlelovemaking

How long was the meet and how much. Her pricing is perculiar

midlandz_boy88

1 hour and 160 quid. Think she prefers 1 hour meets dat y price weird

Offline karimbenzima1991

A few questions bruh

1 How tight is her pussy ?

2. Is she short? Average height?

3. What about her tits? How big are they? Big and perky?

4. Does she have a bubble butt? Or is it small ?

5. You mentioned her being size 10 - based on her height etc would u say she's curvy or slight belly fat? Or appears slim?

Banned reason: #Red card undesirable
Banned by: Head1

Offline king tarzan

For me certainly in the same league looks wise
As

Olympia valance and scarlet vas.....

Her peers in the world of hot sexy stunners..
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

midlandz_boy88

Olimpia and scarlett are way hotter, better figure to. Shes attractive i would say, some1 u would want to pull
Answers to other question.
Shes tightish, and i would say shes a solid. Curvy 10. If she was a 8 id go every month. Tits r nice, good size. Arse is firm, height wise shes ok. Worth the travel up der
« Last Edit: July 13, 2017, 05:03:57 pm by midlandz_boy88 »

Offline king tarzan

Olimpia and scarlett are way hotter, better figure to. Shes attractive i would say, some1 u would want to pull
Answers to other question.
Shes tightish, and i would say shes a solid. Curvy 10. If she was a 8 id go every month. Tits r nice, good size. Arse is firm, height wise shes ok. Worth the travel up der

We all have are mind and eyes desires
IMO she does compare to them...
But at least we both agree she is certainly a hottie
In my view a very sexy classy elegant super hottie honey!!
Gives excellent gfe service..
Only downer no owo..
But as I have stated above for those reasons I will still see her here and there..
I do skip other hotties to bathe in her sultry sexy beauty!!
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac