Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai Rene or Thai Maya  (Read 1779 times)

Offline LLPunting

I'd say go and toftt with rene

Also known as Star @ AsianSelection.  I was going to try her last Thurs but she wasn't working  :(
Have blown my agency budget until next payday so no review from me for another 10 days.   :dash:

(Also considering Demi... may go a bit lala on the 19th and have a double helping!  :yahoo:)

If anyone can give any firsthand accounts of either of these 2 ladies before then, that would be a totally "brah" thing to do. :drinks:

Hoping to stretch out my last few punter shekels on a couple of cheapies exploring SE London for more massage cuties or the last few gems in the roughlands.   :dance:
« Last Edit: July 09, 2017, 04:17:15 pm by LLPunting »

Offline BillGoldberg

I like the look of both of them but Maya is more my type

No personal experience of either and heard no feedback about them myself

Sorry couldnt be more helpful

Surprised youre not going for any of the girls who've been positively reviewed already ?
Or do you enjoy the thrill of the unknown element ?

Offline Ozy84

I think a duo is calling as they appear to share the same flat. Or am i getting carried away?! :unknown: :crazy:

Offline peter jb

In reply to LLPunting - if you're looking for nice Thai massage in SE London, try YAYA  in beckenham- excellent Thai massage with happy ending for £50/h or topless for £60 . She's had kids and is probably 40, as with most Thai women could pass for 15 years younger . I use her when cant find anyone I want to try on agencies for £150, or can't be arsed to travel into west end .
I myself wanted to try Venus, on Bill's recommendation , but looks like she has already left or found a boyfriend 😡

Offline BillGoldberg

In reply to LLPunting - if you're looking for nice Thai massage in SE London, try YAYA  in beckenham- excellent Thai massage with happy ending for £50/h or topless for £60 . She's had kids and is probably 40, as with most Thai women could pass for 15 years younger . I use her when cant find anyone I want to try on agencies for £150, or can't be arsed to travel into west end .
I myself wanted to try Venus, on Bill's recommendation , but looks like she has already left or found a boyfriend 😡

Last time I saw her she told me she was going back to Thailand for a while, some family matter I think, but I think she said she was coming back in a month or two.

Would be a shame if she didnt, I still remember the giant facial she coaxed out of me at our last meet :wacko:

Offline peter jb

Rub it in why don't you Bill - or is that what she did 😂

Offline Pasmal

Neither.....try Tiffany or Faye!

Offline BillGoldberg

Rub it in why don't you Bill - or is that what she did 😂

:sarcastic: :sarcastic:

sorry, wasnt gloating, really  :hi:

I want her back ASAP too

Offline worldpunter

I spoke to Olina reception today by phone and asked after Venus . Sad to say I was told she is back in Thailand  . No plan to return here .  I will have to look her up in Bkk this October   :(

Offline LLPunting

Thanks pjb, considered yaya before, not quite my type. Considering some of the EEs down that way.

Popped to Notting Hill to see Star/Rene and was disappointed.  She's noticeably older, shorter and fuller in real life.  Also no warm welcome just a grunted gesture upstairs in duplex.  When I queried if she is Star and she confirmed, I apologised and said she didn't look like photos. She said ”no problem”.  For those of you still tempted, get out on 9th flr as lifts only stop at odds.

Offline sHiNy

Thanks pjb, considered yaya before, not quite my type. Considering some of the EEs down that way.

Popped to Notting Hill to see Star/Rene and was disappointed.  She's noticeably older, shorter and fuller in real life.  Also no warm welcome just a grunted gesture upstairs in duplex.  When I queried if she is Star and she confirmed, I apologised and said she didn't look like photos. She said ”no problem”.  For those of you still tempted, get out on 9th flr as lifts only stop at odds.

How old would you say she looked?

Offline Ozy84

LL did you proceed with the punt then or not?

I am reliably informed that we should proceed with caution with these two, they may not have been 'female' all their life.  Bit sick of it tbh as every other newbie from thailand appears to be on the he/she list. Nevertheless off the hotlist i think especially given your comments as well LL

Offline LLPunting

LL did you proceed with the punt then or not?

I am reliably informed that we should proceed with caution with these two, they may not have been 'female' all their life.  Bit sick of it tbh as every other newbie from thailand appears to be on the he/she list. Nevertheless off the hotlist i think especially given your comments as well LL

I walked away.

I usually stick to all natural to increase my chances of getting 100% original females.  Am thinking a switch to preferring Caucasians may also be in order as there seems to be less TS debate about white SPs, not that I won't be cautious anyhow.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2017, 02:12:13 pm by LLPunting »