Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New submissive on the block - Red_Kitten  (Read 3724 times)

Offline thebastard

Just came across this: External Link/Members Only

Has she traded under a different name? The profile reads brilliantly, especially for a sub, but I'm wary of the lack of presence (no reviews, even on adultwork) which seems to be caused by her making the profile yesterday...!

What do we think? Scam, or a future star?

Offline OutForJustice80

Just came across this: External Link/Members Only

Has she traded under a different name? The profile reads brilliantly, especially for a sub, but I'm wary of the lack of presence (no reviews, even on adultwork) which seems to be caused by her making the profile yesterday...!

What do we think? Scam, or a future star?
That is one hell of a profile. Sounds too good to be true but I'm getting straight in touch to find out for sure.

mrhappypants

« Last Edit: June 28, 2017, 09:20:30 am by mrhappypants »

Offline OutForJustice80

28 FF?!

Hidden Image/Members Only

Never in an month of Sundays.
Good point. None of her pictures suggest she's anything more than a c and that's being generous.

I've made contact and will happily toftt. Comms good so far. Hopefully have a review up in a week or two.

Offline destiny2016uk

£18 for 24 hours in her private gallery? No thanks

Offline The_Don

What is your bra cup-size?    FF
How would you describe the size of your breasts?    Medium

Q. Are your rates negotiable?    A. No, I don't offer discounts, I see a limited number of individuals a day, and pride myself on providing a full and thorough service.

What times are you always available?    Before 2pm and after 6pm most days.

At what age did you lose your virginity?    13

When is your libido at its highest?

Offline ipaybyvisa

Good point. None of her pictures suggest she's anything more than a c and that's being generous.

I've made contact and will happily toftt. Comms good so far. Hopefully have a review up in a week or two.

Well that's told you - External Link/Members Only
 :sarcastic:

Offline Mr Farkyhars

Well that's told you - External Link/Members Only
 :sarcastic:

I don't believe it for a second, unless she's had a substantial boob job since those pics.

Offline occasionalpunter

don't look just at the FF, also look at the 28. if the number is small even with a big cup size the tits can be suprisingly small:

External Link/Members Only

Offline Mr Farkyhars

don't look just at the FF, also look at the 28. if the number is small even with a big cup size the tits can be suprisingly small:

Again, I don't believe it - largely because the first part of a bra size is defined with no reference to the breast itself, i.e. to the cup size. Therefore, there is no necessary relation between the two, no matter how much a population may tend to be distributed within a certain range of sizes.

TailSeeker

Again, I don't believe it - largely because the first part of a bra size is defined with no reference to the breast itself, i.e. to the cup size. Therefore, there is no necessary relation between the two, no matter how much a population may tend to be distributed within a certain range of sizes.

Mind if a Kitten steps in? Don't mean to be rude or step on toes, but I've never read such utter tosh before in my life. That's not how you determine band size in the UK, is your trouser waist 4/5 inches bigger than you measure it?

Well, how about we settle this question once and for all? You come see me, put down £50, I'll put down £100, winner takes all. I'll take my top and bra off, you can inspect it, I'll give you a jiggle, you can even give 'em a good grope and squeeze. And I'll take the £150 when you realise I'm not lying about my bra size and don't have implants.

Offline The_Don

You come see me, put down £50, I'll put down £100, winner takes all. I'll take my top and bra off, you can inspect it, I'll give you a jiggle, you can even give 'em a good grope and squeeze. And I'll take the £150 when you realise I'm not lying about my bra size and don't have implants.

Sound like touting to me

Perhaps you need to read the site rules (again)

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=1.0
« Last Edit: July 13, 2017, 12:44:09 pm by The_Don »

TailSeeker

Sound like touting to me

I just meant it as a bet, but you're the boss. Sorry, won't be sassy again.

Offline OutForJustice80

Sound like touting to me

That's not touting, that's gambling.

Offline The_Don

That's not touting, that's gambling.

Trying to earn money by, getting a punter to put ca$h down in exchange for feeling a pair of tits.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2017, 02:13:21 pm by The_Don »

Offline OutForJustice80

Trying to earn money by, getting a punter to put ca$h and pay
Earn or win? They're not buying anything in this scenario. To be honest though, I don't care. Proceed.

fredpunter

Mind if a Kitten steps in? Don't mean to be rude or step on toes, but I've never read such utter tosh before in my life. That's not how you determine band size in the UK, is your trouser waist 4/5 inches bigger than you measure it?

Well, how about we settle this question once and for all? You come see me, put down £50, I'll put down £100, winner takes all. I'll take my top and bra off, you can inspect it, I'll give you a jiggle, you can even give 'em a good grope and squeeze. And I'll take the £150 when you realise I'm not lying about my bra size and don't have implants.

Would it  be quicker and simpler if you just included a topless photo in your free gallery?

Ps your user name on here should be the same as your aw name I think

Pps... who wins the bet if your bra is indeed 28ff but you don't "fill it" as it were ...
« Last Edit: July 13, 2017, 03:11:07 pm by fredpunter »

TailSeeker

Would it  be quicker and simpler if you just included a topless photo in your free gallery?

Ps your user name on here should be the same as your aw name I think

Pps... who wins the bet if your bra is indeed 28ff but you don't "fill it" as it were ...

I could, but then we'd still have this convo, can't tell bra size just by looking at naked breasts.

I point to the many punters who use different usernames here from AW. What's good for the goose...

Well, I was already including that in winning the £150 bet, wouldn't be my real size if I didn't fill it, but if you'd like to suggest another forfeit...?

fredpunter

I point to the many punters who use different usernames here from AW. What's good for the goose...

Specific  rule for service providers ... unless that's changed

fredpunter

I could, but then we'd still have this convo, can't tell bra size just by looking at naked breasts.

That may be true but then I don't really give a monkey's about the specific bra size and am far more interested in whether they look like fun to play with ... I suspect I'm not alone ... but I could have made that more clear I guess

TailSeeker

That may be true but then I don't really give a monkey's about the specific bra size and am far more interested in whether they look like fun to play with ... I suspect I'm not alone ... but I could have made that more clear I guess

Not meaning to tout, but I do have plenty with my bra on and shots of cleavage. Nudes are in a separate gallery.

Offline puntingpumping1920

She can't be a size FF natural, I've seen DD bigger than this picture

She also described her breast size, as mediuim in the interview section of her A/W profile.....Size FF is not a medium size

« Last Edit: July 13, 2017, 05:05:11 pm by puntingpumping1920 »
Banned reason: Mr £500k go and buy some fucking manners
Banned by: Iloveoral

TailSeeker

She can't be a size FF natural, I've seen DD bigger than this picture

She also described her breast size, as mediuim in the interview section of her A/W profile.....Size FF is not a medium size

A 32DD will pretty much have the same volume as my 28FF, so a 34+ DD will be bigger than me. Not all cups are created equal, the band size does play into it. 28Cup will be the smallest version of that cup, stick me in a 34FF and I'll be swimming in it. I wish I had a broader back and smaller tits, I could buy cheaper bras.

Offline Mr Farkyhars

That's not how you determine band size in the UK, is your trouser waist 4/5 inches bigger than you measure it?

LOL. Bras and trousers are sized completely differently, as anyone who knew anything about either would know. Piece of friendly advice - stop digging.

TailSeeker

LOL. Bras and trousers are sized completely differently, as anyone who knew anything about either would know. Piece of friendly advice - stop digging.

I've worn both, and if you have a 28 or 34 or 40 band, that's how many inches you are on the underbust in the UK. You don't size up 4 or 5 inches unless you want a badly fitting bra, and back/shoulder issues.
Cup goes up with each inch of difference between the under and full bust, roughly speaking. Shape of breast and cut of cup makes a difference.
Been wearing bras since I was 8, might know a thing or two about it unlike you evidently.

Or maybe this is a source you'd prefer External Link/Members Only
Based off M&S, and Rigby and Peller fitting guides. Just two of the main places UK women go for proper bra fittings.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2017, 11:11:03 pm by TailSeeker »

fredpunter

Not meaning to tout, but I do have plenty with my bra on and shots of cleavage. Nudes are in a separate gallery.

If you are meaning to tout you aren't doing a very good job of it ... I don't mean that in a nasty way ... just offering my opinion. You market your boobs as one of your plus points but then tell me if I want to see them to decide if I want to pay to play with them I have to pay for your private gallery first! That's like m&s charging for entry to their shop before you are allowed in to see if they have anything you want to buy.

None of your existing free photos seems to indicate that your boobs are anything but perfectly normal for your body size.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2017, 12:19:37 am by fredpunter »

TailSeeker

None of your existing free photos seems to indicate that your boobs are anything but perfectly normal for your body size.

They very much are, it just so happens that 28FF happens to be proportional to my particular frame.

I don't market myself on my breasts, I aim to market myself looking like the girl next door with a kinky streak a mile wide. Because that's who I am, and hopefully it comes off as authentic to my punters. If you want oversized breasts, I'm not your girl.

TailSeeker

You're right, shouldn't waste my time going back and forth with non-payers and focus on my punters. Ciao.