Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ruby Marimar - Tottenham  (Read 1766 times)

YidArmy

External Link/Members Only

Not many decent WG's in this area but tried this girl out recently. Pics are genuine, attractive blonde, size 8-10 but with a nice curvy ass.

Entrance to her flat is down an alleyway off Tottenham High Road which might be a bit off-putting for some.

Paid 60 for 30 mins. No kissing and she only does OW. She does suck a decent cock and gave plenty of eye contact. Got her to wear high heels then fucked her in doggy, mish and finished by coming inside her with her riding my cock.

Service was very vanilla and if she wasn't so attractive this would probably be a negative. As it is she's fit as fuck and did get my cock very hard. Just a shame she wasn't a bit more raunchy. As it is I probably wouldn't return though.

One other thing, she doesn't see black guys either (which rules out half of this borough lol)
« Last Edit: June 13, 2017, 01:44:26 am by YidArmy »

Offline Yaardie

[quote
One other thing, she doesn't see black guys either (which rules out half of this borough lol)
[/quote]

Another one bites the dust.. Lol
Shame, she has nice cheeks..
Cool review!

Offline Bassman

Man I thought two punts in A few days was enough. May have to swing by this one very soon. Need major levels of horn though since there's no kissing.

Thanks for bringing her to my attention  :thumbsup:

Offline Brazilian Martian

Man I thought two punts in A few days was enough. May have to swing by this one very soon. Need major levels of horn though since there's no kissing.

Thanks for bringing her to my attention  :thumbsup:

You won't get through the door as she does not see black men

Farlamba1

Is it me or is kissing virtually non existent in North London? 90 percent of the wgs here are short term ee's and Latinas that wanna make the money and go back to their country.

Yellowman

Just visited this lass - gets my thumbs up. Review just posted - search for the AW number