Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Brothels of yester-year  (Read 17132 times)

Offline MisterMr

Hi guys,

Bloody hell... I miss the good old days of popping into GigglesGirls in Ilford or heading towards Goodmayes to Kaye's for some action.

Punting has changed for one reason or another but I am not finding much quality on AW or V/street anymore.

Are you guys enjoying this pastime?

Regards,

Offline Mr Farkyhars

It interests me that the Milftastic ladies there used to be in such places

a) seem no longer to have brothels in which to ply their skills
b) seem, unless my search skills have deteriorated, not to be using Adultwork in any great numbers.

I'm sure the issue is not that they no longer live in the areas in question, because I expect they commuted to work during the heyday of those brothels.

Offline king tarzan

I know this sounds ridiculous
But any guys knew of the brothel on the bath road in cranford near heathrow airport?
There used to be a sexy full figured brazilian lady called malina
Tall black hair brown skinned.
Anyone know about her?
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline king tarzan

But any guys knew of the brothel on the bath road in cranford near heathrow airport?
Anyone know about her?

About 5 odd years back or maybe slightly more

Offline hw189

Used to frequently drive past Stratford and make a quick detour to a brothel on Henniker Road (10 + years ago). Don't really know if it still exists or not. Some fun times I had there.

wonga78

Long gone..times move on..money talks and regeneration all causes

Offline londonbloke

I too have very fond memories of Giggles and Kayes, as well as Peaches (both Leytonstone and Green Lane) and many others around North East London.

I miss the days of ads in free papers and newsagents' windows but basically the internet has killed them stone dead. Not gonna knock the 'net as a whole as in most other aspects it's a progressing tool that's enhancing humanity (and negates the need for 40 quid dirty DVDs - another thing I miss). With sheer ease of access to AW, Viva Street, et al and the volume of working girls plying their services online the age of the brothel is over.

Yeah I know there are probably disadvantages to ladies working alone but if you can get your ad out there by yourself and in theory take 100% of the revenue the need to have someone else do the background stuff is less (this is possibly a naïve view that leaves out Sergei, the issue of protection, safety, etc).

I still enjoy my odd foray into this seedy world (I like a bit of seedy) but no, it's not the same. But then again what is?

Offline king tarzan

Used to be a gamble going
When ringing up descriptions were of models
Go there and pig comes in
Very politely no thanks and gone!!

Monsieur69

Anyone know about her?

I used to work near Heathrow but never went to that particular brothel as it was close to my Office.  I noticed that my boss used to pop out every Thursday at about 11.45 for over an hour. Thought nothing of it then noticed his car parked near said Brothel! I drove past on several Thursday at around Midday and his car was always there. They opened at Noon and I presume he didn't like " sloppy seconds" !!"

Offline Ozy84

I too have very fond memories of Giggles and Kayes, as well as Peaches (both Leytonstone and Green Lane) and many others around North East London.

I miss the days of ads in free papers and newsagents' windows but basically the internet has killed them stone dead. Not gonna knock the 'net as a whole as in most other aspects it's a progressing tool that's enhancing humanity (and negates the need for 40 quid dirty DVDs - another thing I miss). With sheer ease of access to AW, Viva Street, et al and the volume of working girls plying their services online the age of the brothel is over.

Yeah I know there are probably disadvantages to ladies working alone but if you can get your ad out there by yourself and in theory take 100% of the revenue the need to have someone else do the background stuff is less (this is possibly a naïve view that leaves out Sergei, the issue of protection, safety, etc).

I still enjoy my odd foray into this seedy world (I like a bit of seedy) but no, it's not the same. But then again what is?

The quality was great including the one in hornchurch but it was the prices that were amazing. £80 sometimes for an hour special.

Offline MisterMr

I guess we have to suffer the services of the Romanians and Hungarians now  :unknown:

Offline HippyCrack

I used to visit Supreme Massage in Barking - nice selection of EE, Black and Milf types. Closed down after being busted by the Police

External Link/Members Only

You'd go in and they'd bring 2 or 3 girls in one at a time and then you'd choose which one you wanted. Had some delightful times there and far less hassle then finding a WG on AW and hoping she's ready or even there when you get to her location.

Offline Mr Farkyhars

I miss the days of ads in free papers and newsagents' windows but basically the internet has killed them stone dead

How? Is it impossible to advertise a brothel on the internet? Obviously one wouldn't use that word, but neither did the ads in free papers.

Offline hillingdonpete

How? Is it impossible to advertise a brothel on the internet? Obviously one wouldn't use that word, but neither did the ads in free papers.

It was under Adult services.

Offline hillingdonpete

About 5 odd years back or maybe slightly more

You could be talking 10 years ago, I cannot remember the name of the place but it moved a couple of times along that stretch of road.

Offline Mr Farkyhars

It was under Adult services

Yes, I remember what the ad heading in the papers was.

I see that I've slightly misunderstood what Mark was saying :blush: I thought he was saying the brothels had been killed by the internet, but he must have meant the free papers and newspaper cards.

Offline king tarzan

They advertised as massages

I should know I went to plenty

Offline Mr Farkyhars

They advertised as massages

I should know I went to plenty

It's not a question of what they advertised as :rolleyes: but one of where have they gone, and why.

Offline king tarzan

It's not a question of what they advertised as :rolleyes: but one of where have they gone, and why.

Internet

Personally I prefer independent women...
They do the work they should keep all of the money

Offline Mr Farkyhars

Internet

Personally I prefer independent women...
They do the work they should keep all of the money

No, not where they advertise - where the women have gone that used to work in the brothels in question. As I said above, the British London MILFs don't seem to be on AW in any numbers. Read the entire thread first before adding to it :rolleyes:

Offline londonbloke

"I see that I've slightly misunderstood what Mark was saying :blush: I thought he was saying the brothels had been killed by the internet, but he must have meant the free papers and newspaper cards."

Yup, that's exactly what I meant :-)
« Last Edit: March 05, 2017, 11:26:41 am by londonbloke »

Offline londonbloke

It's a case of industry saturation. As our friend states above the market is absolutely filled with EE girls and the like (Gawd bless 'em) leaving comparatively little room for the 'brothel girls' (my phrase and parenthesis) we all have such fond memories of.

From the conversations I've had with some 'overseas' girls the money they make in the UK back home is the stuff of riches. One lass said that 4 punters is the equivalent of a month's wage as a trained nurse in Romania. Now the 'British' ladies don't have that exchange rate luxury; they live in the UK and have to make enough for rent, food, the kids, etc. How can they possibly compete when there are literally thousands of competitors who now have the interweb to advertise themselves?

Basically it comes down to supply and demand at the basest level.

Possibly not done a good job of explaining my thoughts but hopefully you'll get the gist?

Offline Mr Farkyhars

Possibly not done a good job of explaining my thoughts but hopefully you'll get the gist?

I expect I do :D so basically it's no longer profitable for them to offer themselves on the market - at least, not in a brothel. The number of people who prefer them to young tight-bodied EE girls is insufficient. I can believe that bit easily, yet it still surprises me that (again, unless I'm doing something wrong in the search) so few, proportionately, of these Brit MILFs seem to be using AW.

Offline BillGoldberg

The good old days

Punted with some superb Thai girls in and around the London Essex borders of Hornchurch, Goodmayes, Green Lanes and Seven Kings

Mai, Sexy Angel Lulu, Carla........ Where are they now  :(

Giggles was pretty good too
I remember a Chinese/English girl with an essex accent who was there on occasion, phenomenal big, round, firm natural tits and a sumptuously breasted Italian who's hand jobs were exquisite

Anyone remember the brothel in Camden Road with a large selection of young stunners?

Ill never forget the huge naturally titted Polish beauty called Stella who's boobage I splashed on precious too few occasions

Offline djs1969

My first ever punt was in brothel.
In some respects I miss the convenience of them at least 2 girls to pick from.and if you had shit punt the madam would sort it.
I find it weird -you really think you would get a better service from an independent wg.but rarely I find this true.
The time and effort as a punter we put in on research and then the wg can be no good.
This is an area that infuriates me as a punter.
And don't get me started on prices some  wg ask !

Offline BillGoldberg

My first ever punt was in brothel.
In some respects I miss the convenience of them at least 2 girls to pick from.and if you had shit punt the madam would sort it.
I find it weird -you really think you would get a better service from an independent wg.but rarely I find this true.
The time and effort as a punter we put in on research and then the wg can be no good.
This is an area that infuriates me as a punter.
And don't get me started on prices some  wg ask !

Very much agree !

Had some surprisingly good sessions in these setups

Stratford sauna had some great girls back in the day, not sure what its like now, my guess would be that its gone downhill like everything else punting related, if it is still operating

Offline GreyDave

:hi:   I miss what was the Ivy in Hemel , sweet surprise in bricket wood run by Anita  :P :P Saphires North Watford , Bushey Babes Curves unlimited and Karens Cocktails at the back of the Crown in Watford high street...Mostly as they seemed to get nice Milfy big titers who enjoyed a shag wanting repeat business not just there to get your cash and cum out of you...Mistress M and her Gang bangs in Hemel and CLUBFANTASYLONDON :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Offline brushhand811

sweet surprise in bricket wood was great, apart from one scare when old bill came over to question me when I was parked outside the shops, Was sapphires in watford the one opposite macdonalds?, had some good punts there as well

Offline MisterMr

Keep the comments coming in fellas, this is an interesting read from everybody!!

All these great memories about hookers and establishments make me realise that Punting is coming to an end for me. Back in the days, it was easy to visit a nice British MILF, a Oriental 7 out of 10, or a good looking Albanian.

Nothing could beat the feeling of walking into a house and choosing between 2 or 3 women. It added to the experience.

Now in my current day experience, there is nothing but trash out there (few exceptions).

I thought the Internet would improve things.  :dash:

Offline Jonestown

There was Sensations, above an Italian restaurant on A40/Alperton, you went round the back and up the fire escape, used to have a nice selection of EE girls, take your choice from at least two.

Offline brushhand811

What about Tia's Place in Watford, my first punt after discovering there was more than soho walk-ups to this game

Offline GreyDave

:hi:  Sapphires was opposite McD`s....I probably watched you leave as I munched a burger waiting my turn  :D :D :D It had great mirrors on wall Lisaff and Porscha GG, Tias place was that in the flats up the Hempstead rd expensive girls there only went a few times..Best  place was the flat behind One Bell /Crown (cant remember at bot of High Street )  Shagged their several times a week I think I had a frequent fucker card  :dance: as I was doing em for 30 quid a go :yahoo: Pat the maid was great too
I never shagged her but she wanked me off and I plastered her regularly when doing the regulars their Sara, Candy, Mel, going first thing 11ish and maybe 4pm when it was quite always helped Sarah the Russian was the best their. Sweet Surprise, Anita was maybe the best Indian girl I have fucked or should I say that's fucked me  :drinks: :drinks:

Offline brushhand811

Grey Dave, yes, Tia's was on the Hempstead Rd, 1st place I saw the legendary Jennie, who moved onto one2one, she hasn't aged since even though that was 2005 :)

Offline brownman

What happened to Pearls Fantasy Hounslow, they had some great girls. Their website has been gone for over a year now, I thought they were just moving location but it seems closed now

DiCanio

What happened to Pearls Fantasy Hounslow, they had some great girls. Their website has been gone for over a year now, I thought they were just moving location but it seems closed now

Long gone  :thumbsdown: there was also one Hounslow West... had some cracking EE girls around 5+yrs ago.

DiCanio

Anyone know about her?

Lady Belles... closed up years ago...  :( big turn over of girls which was good. None really stunners tho.

Shame these places have long gone.

Offline brownman

Long gone  :thumbsdown: there was also one Hounslow West... had some cracking EE girls around 5+yrs ago.
Such a damn shame

Offline petercamford

Does anyone remember Les Girls in Berwick St, Soho. For quote a while they had a Singapore/Malaysian girl (can't remember her name) who was really really hot..anyone ?

Offline Mr Farkyhars

Does anyone remember Les Girls in Berwick St, Soho. For quote a while they had a Singapore/Malaysian girl (can't remember her name) who was really really hot..anyone ?

I was a regular there in about 2000, but Asian chicks don't really do it for me so I wouldn't remember..

Offline Zeusthedoc

there were a lot of 'massage parlours' in Enfield

Keats Close was a favourite
Paige's near Enfield Town was also a popular place. there were a few girls that moved on to Debbie's in Anerley when Paige's closed - then Debbie's closed...not sure where those two are now.

the rest were in random places all over Enfield, those local papers were great.

Offline RayGuy

Lilly.

There are captures of the Les Girls site between 2001 and 2009 archived, with a few pictures on some pages:

Prices are interesting: £60 HH, £45 45 mins, £110 1 hour in 2001, up in September 2004 to £70, £90, £135, back down again towards the end.

Offline RayGuy

Bloody hell... I miss the good old days of popping into GigglesGirls in Ilford or heading towards Goodmayes to Kaye's for some action.

GigglesGirls archive:

mcLovin

I had some fun times at flats in Stevenage and Knebworth in the mid-noughties before the local plod went zero-tolerance - Bluebelles was one, can't remember any other names.

Offline brushhand811

I remember Bluebelles in Stevenage, felt very exposed climbing the staircase up to the maisonette :scare:, I was sure all those hanging about new what was going on in that house

Offline HornyHemel

Grey Dave, yes, Tia's was on the Hempstead Rd, 1st place I saw the legendary Jennie, who moved onto one2one, she hasn't aged since even though that was 2005 :)

Was Jennie South African?   Tia's was a great place in the early days, I shudder at the though of how much money my cock spent in there!!

Offline petercamford

Lilly.

There are captures of the Les Girls site between 2001 and 2009 archived, with a few pictures on some pages:

Prices are interesting: £60 HH, £45 45 mins, £110 1 hour in 2001, up in September 2004 to £70, £90, £135, back down again towards the end.

Yes Lily , that's the one. She was so attractive and had this habit when you were fucking her of putting her fingers down and covering them in her juices and then putting her fingers in her mouth and encouraging you to kiss her. What I wouldn't give to see her again even though I suppose she must be in her 40s now !!

Offline Baldy

GigglesGirls archive:

Flat  around the back of Harrison Gibson in Ilford High Road .

I can remember having my first three Way with `Sophia and a tall well built Russian Girl. Sophia had one killer body . I can remeber her finishing me off by hand and it shot all over her face  :thumbsup:

Offline brushhand811

HornyHemel, Jennie was EE, possibly czech, but used to always put Danish on her profiles for some reason :unknown:

Bud$

Can I post on this topic if by brothel a flat is counted. Or are brothels only places where there's more than 1 girl working - the legal definition. I never visited brothels in that case, but flats, yes. E'g. a good one to go to was Nikki's in New Malden. She also had one in Surbiton for a bit. Asian/Thai girls in both. Nikki was Korean I think.

Offline Mr Farkyhars

Or are brothels only places where there's more than 1 girl working - the legal definition

Legally, it's more than one girl working at any time, not just at the same time.