Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Blondeheidii - Incall to Southampton Hotel  (Read 5269 times)

10 review(s) for BlondeHeidii (9 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by DrConners]

Offline DrConners

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I hadn't punted for a while but saw BlondeHeidii a few months ago before all this 'crazyness' - It was positive, although I wouldn't normally book a girl like her, I'm not into big tits, she has a massive pair of mummy udders!! Having said that she clearly states on her profile her assets so at least that's accurate

I paid £140 for an hour GFE at a Hotel just outside of Southampton - Comms up to the day were by AW messages, she went silent on the day & I was actually organising a plan B when she got back to me finally (I wanted to see an English girl so went with her) so it almost never happened - Probably maximising her bookings.

She's a sexy milf, told me she lost quite a bit of weight recently, I had no reason to doubt her, looked great, pretty woman, blonde hair, all services protected. I thought she looked better than her pictures which to me suggested a size 14 plus. She smelled clean & hygienic - Not a smoker.

Quick chat before we got down to business, I'd read other reviews saying she can talk for England but I got the party started after about 10 minutes of chat - Didn't need a shower as I'd had one immediately before I left.

Plenty of kissing, no DFK but I'm not into tonsil tennis - Enthusiastic covered blow job (I can take it or leave it but obviously for health concerns, it's her preference & I was aware beforehand) - She started out with some silly dirty talk but became much more convincing when I fucked her. We started in mish, she rode me for a while in CG - Switched to doggie & then pushed her forward onto the bed to bang her prone. Seemed to really enjoy getting pounded from behind.

Kept her basque thing on but with no knickers or bra still wearing her sussies, maybe hiding her midriff - wasn't a problem & I found it a bit slutty & sexy.  :blush:

I thought she was pretty good VFM, if I saw her again I'd only book 45 minutes though - I'm a cum once only guy & the last 10/15 minutes was just petting & chat.

She's put her age at 41 - She's a bit older than that  :sarcastic:

Nice genuine girl IMO - Knew how to get the job done & make me feel welcome. GFE experience for me is just pretend to like me until I've left the room - It's as simple as that.

« Last Edit: March 21, 2020, 11:10:37 am by DrConners »

Offline wylie anchor

Cheers for the review, I'm sure this is the same girl I saw around 15 years ago, a lot slimmer, she worked from a house near Hedge end station, used to do owo cim very well!  :thumbsup:

Offline DrConners

Cheers for the review, I'm sure this is the same girl I saw around 15 years ago, a lot slimmer, she worked from a house near Hedge end station, used to do owo cim very well!  :thumbsup:

Lol yeah I heard, I did some research beforehand, I realised she'd been around for a while  ;) - Like I said I wanted to meet an English girl.

:thumbsup:  :hi:

Offline south_fifty

Cheers for the review, I'm sure this is the same girl I saw around 15 years ago, a lot slimmer, she worked from a house near Hedge end station, used to do owo cim very well! 

Would that Hedge End girl by any chance be Hollie4u.co.uk  (no longer working)

So nearly used her as my first punt before chickening out.

Would see her if she was once this CV goes away.

Offline nigel4498

Cheers for the review DrC.
Often thought about giving her a visit. As you know I'm partial to a good tit wank, I like them young so will probably swerve on this one

Offline TallnHung

Saw her an age ago.
I enjoyed her but I am a confirmed big tit man.
Shame it is all covered now though. Her OWO was good from what I remember. Wonder if titwanks are covered and if so how the fuck does that work?

Offline DrConners

Cheers for the review DrC.
Often thought about giving her a visit. As you know I'm partial to a good tit wank, I like them young so will probably swerve on this one

Yeah, that's fair Nige - Plus she's nowhere near Polish enough for you  :D  ;)

Offline nigel4498

Yeah, that's fair Nige - Plus she's nowhere near Polish enough for you  :D  ;)

True, Polish, Czech and Slovakian girls are my weakness

Offline macman26

She was a good when I saw her but would not go back now as no OWC on offer but guess she's still happy to get RO....  Shame really as amazing tits and lovely person

Offline MrMatrix

Thanks for the review DrC. Great to see you back in the saddle as well. For a moment there I thought you may be considering celebacy :scare:
Wonder how long it will be before we all get back into the saddle now :unknown: :unknown:

Offline DrConners

Thanks for the review DrC. Great to see you back in the saddle as well. For a moment there I thought you may be considering celebacy :scare:

I have been punting (well 'have' being the operative word) but have been a bit scant on the reviews I know.

One of the reasons is if you scroll down to see the amount of 'guests' to members ratio.  :dash:

Wonder how long it will be before we all get back into the saddle now :unknown: :unknown:

Yes my friend, I fear it will be a few months yet - Just look after yourself & stay safe.  :thumbsup:  :hi:

Offline MrMatrix

I have been punting (well 'have' being the operative word) but have been a bit scant on the reviews I know.

One of the reasons is if you scroll down to see the amount of 'guests' to members ratio.  :dash:

Yes my friend, I fear it will be a few months yet - Just look after yourself & stay safe:thumbsup:  :hi:
And you DrC.

As for the guest to member ratio, this is something I have pointed out before. I think a guest can have 20 accesses before they are cut short. I dont see why people who dont contribute should get to see this sites feedback.

Offline Fuzzyduck

Yes my friend, I fear it will be a few months yet - Just look after yourself & stay safe.  :thumbsup:  :hi:

I must admit I initially thought you had indexed it incorrectly: I glanced at the pics before reading your review and thought she wasn't the usual kind of slim chick you seem to go for! Still, cheers for the review and I'm glad you got a good one in before the shutters came down.

Offline DrConners

I must admit I initially thought you had indexed it incorrectly: I glanced at the pics before reading your review and thought she wasn't the usual kind of slim chick you seem to go for! Still, cheers for the review and I'm glad you got a good one in before the shutters came down.

:D

Yeah, you're absolutely correct there - Like you said, you read the review - I'd already included a 'disclaimer'  ;)

She'd been on my HL for about 5 years!! There's not alot in Southampton (in general) so knew I'd have to get round to seeing her at some point.

Cheers for keeping it real Fuzzy  :P  :hi:

Offline MrMatrix

Tonight 794 guests and 277 members on line now :unknown: :unknown: