Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Horny Slutty Girl - Euston, London  (Read 4438 times)

127 review(s) for horny slutty girl (119 positive, 7 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by JackJones]

Offline TheJoker147

Name: Horny Slutty Girl
Fee: £150
Duration: 1 hour GFE
Date: May 2021
AW Link External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms: All via text, very good, quick replies. Confirmed on the morning of the visit.

Looks: Some reports saying that she’s put on weight, some saying she’s lost weight, I was very happy with the way she looked. I like a curvy woman, but she was by no means fat! I’d say a size 12 maybe? Frankly put, I was more interested in her wonderful chest, which she says is a 34DD and her ample arse!

Meet: I got to Euston Square and texted her, she gave me the address and told me to come straight up. There was someone at the reception desk, he gave me a weird glance, but I just ignored him and carried on up. I got the weird feeling he knew exactly why I was there! Lol

Knocked on the door, with HSG opening with the usual hide behind the door technique. I was pleasantly surprised with what I saw and she was dressed in lingerie as requested. After a quick “hello” it was straight into DFK which lasted a few minutes. She has a tongue stud, not really my thing, but it didn’t bother me too much.

I usually go straight for a shower, but I was having too much fun playing with and sucking on her huge rack. So, I carried on for a few minutes, after which, HSG pointed out a selection of lingerie she’d laid out for me to choose from. I chose a nice stockings and suspenders set, sorted out the paperwork and then went for a quick shower.

Once out of the shower, back into DFK, before she dropped to her knees for a deep covered BJ (at my request). I could feel myself getting very wobbly, so, I made my way to the bed and she carried on getting every so wonderfully vigorous, before I asked her to stop as I didn’t wanna explode my load. She smiled, looked at my in a very mischievous way and said “I’m gonna fuck you now” at which point she got on top and started to ride my cow girl. She bounced up and down on my throbbing cock hard and fast as I demanded and I soon exploded my load inside her.

We had a short rest, chat about a few things, before she initiated round 2 with more OW and then into doggy, once again I came deep inside her. I’ve never managed a third cum, but she had me cumming one final time with more OW. Ended the session by jumping into the shower, asked her to join me, which she did, some more DFK, lathering each other up.

Got ready, a bit more DFK goodbye and I was on my way.

Conclusion: A very good experience, with a well reviewed WG. I was very pleased with the session and I might actually go for another visit very soon. I’ve got Tayla Brasil and Ellie Rose on my HL, but I haven’t been able to arrange a meet for quite some time. If those don’t work out, I might be calling HSG sooner rather than later!
« Last Edit: June 27, 2021, 01:54:08 am by TheJoker147 »

Offline sHiNy

Which celeb would you say HSG looks most like?