Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gigi TS Thai Massage Preston  (Read 2294 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7059964) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline Rowland

Meet was today. I was up in Preston on business and thought that I would have a little R&R. I couldn’t get hold of Jasmine External Link/Members Only
She has 5 positive reviews.

I opted instead for Gigi. Big mistake.
External Link/Members Only

I was 30 mins late for the meet thanks to Avanti West Coast. Gigi was sort of alright with that. Frosty to begin with. Agreed £150 1hr, OWO, DFK, versatile meet and WS.

She is NOTHING like her BP profile, and nothing like those really cute pretty photos of her as a slender foxy Thai.

She’s a chunky old thing in a housecoat. It is definitely her, but she is at least a stone heavier. I should have walked, but I was there now and she had waited for me…..

She is located in a shabby terraced house in the PR2 part of Preston. She’s in Preston until 28/8/23 and then on to Manchester and London. 

I had a quick shower in a dirty bathroom with a tiny towel to dry myself. I was already regretting it. Face down on the bed, she gave me an OK massage. Annoyingly, she would use only one hand most of the time because she was answering texts with the other.

I still managed to get the horn because I find the whole business of clandestinely meeting a TS very erotic.
She has a pot belly and a huge scar across it. Nice thin little Thai cock. Rock hard. Lovely tits and perky nipples which she likes having sucked. I did OWO on her. She didn’t return the favour. She has braces

One brief DFK.

Her phone was constantly pinging and she responded each time. Rubber on me, into missionary. I had the usual difficulty getting in because I am quite big.

She kept trying to hurry me up. “You come now” etc etc.
I suggested that she fuck me and got a “you pay more” with an outstretched hand. I said no. She was still eager for me to come because she had another customer.

I was only 40 mins into my hour. She then said she would give me £20 back. She gave me a vigorous HJ and £20 and I was out of her room and into the downstairs sitting room to wait for my Uber by the time her next punter arrived. Because the walls are so thin, I could hear the exchange as he did what I should have done and complained that she was nothing like her photos. He walked.

Sitting in a cafe as I write this 30 minutes after the meet.
In summary:
-nothing like her photos
-overweight
-no OWO
-no DFK to speak of
-no WS
-extra to fuck her
-rushed
-disinterested and distracted by her phone.

There are SO many better girls out there. AVOID AVOID AVOID

Offline Thephoenix

Thanks for the review.
Entertaining for all the wrong reasons, but in all the reviews I've read over the years I've never heard of a PUNTER being given £20 for a handjob. :lol:

Offline BoneOnBlackpool

Before I read your review and seen her profile, I knew you were going to say she looked nothing like her pics!

I follow a few Thai & Chinese TS girls on IG and they must use some kind of “Asian filter” that totally softens their features, giving them a much more youthful and almost teen-like features.  (Exactly like her BP pics) they should be done under the trade’s description act haha

Sorry to hear it was a bad punt, what makes it worse is being rushed and the lack of enthusiasm too. I had a similar experience recently. It’s hard to walk away, especially if you’ve syked yourself up for a punt, logic goes out the window and it’s all too easy to think with the old todger.

Kudos to the dude that walked though.

Offline Sweetadam786

Seems like profile has been changed. I left this one a review a few months ago:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=368096.msg3779778#msg3779778