Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Morgan Naomi Clarke - Manchester  (Read 12179 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 909446) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Ben10

Warning - This is a TS Review

External Link/Members Only

When - Jan 2022

Price - Paid £150 for an hour all inclusive

Place - Apartment on Rochdale Road/Angel Street in Manchester. Paid parking on Angel Street. No real issues although did make me wait for another resident to open the door to the block of apartments before getting access. Nice spacious apartment, seems like it's lived in tbh so might be Morgans private residence.

Comms - Okay comms. Did take a few tries at arranging. No point trying in the morning, never responds until early afternoon. Once arranged, had a phone call to chat through and stayed flirty on the call and texts to keep me interested. Nice touch.

Looks & Attitude - As per the pics, you can tell it's the same person. Morgan is pretty tall and slim, doesn't really have any tits. Facially is decent, certainly no stunner like Rhian. Her cock is probably 5.5 inch uncut. The best thing about Morgan is her attitude. Really personable and great service skills.

Meet - Before I go onto the meet; 2 things to note. Firstly, I was kept waiting in the car for about 25 mins before she was ready. Morgan did stay in touch during that time whilst she was "getting ready" and the only negative of the meet. Secondly, Morgan had a cat in the apartment. Not an issue for me, I just asked her to remove it from the bedroom.

Started on the bed kissing each other, hands up and down her body. The kissing was good but not quite deep. I had asked Morgan to take control of the session and she told me to get on my knees. I thought she'd get her dick out for me suck but before she did, she got a pet collar and leash and attached to my neck. A first for me! But I didn't really mind it. I gave her owo on my knees for a while before she allowed me back onto the bed for some more kissing and groping.
Morgan then directed my head to hang off the edge of the bed to face fuck me for a few minutes before it became uncomfortable for me. Then carried on with owo on the bed, making it really sloppy and deepthroating her before she came an impressive amount. I took the first couple shots into my mouth before aiming the rest of the load onto her stomach. I spat out again
We cleaned up and then in her words she wanted to "reward" me for making her cum. I got some owo before covering up and fucking her in cowgirl, doggy and mish before finishing in the bag. Cleaned up again and Morgan wanted me to try make her cum again. I tried for 10 mins but I was 15/20 mins over my session time and no sign of Morgan stopping it so I called it a day myself.

Would I return? I would return if I'm getting the service level Morgan provided this time. Looks are important but I'd pick service over looks every time. I'd book myself half an hour earlier than the actual time I want to book so Morgans actually ready on time.

Would I recommend? If you're like me, willing to sacrifice abit of looks for alot more service then yes I'd recommend.

Offline Sharjah

I booked Morgan for an outcall at my hotel room a couple of years ago. Had a great night and agree she is def to be recommended.

I have searched a couple of times and seems she has been off e radar so will definitely be visiting now she seems to be working again.

Cheers for the review.

Offline JDogg

Does the OP know she used to advertise BB on birchplace & Adultwork?

Currently doesn’t openly advertise BB but name on AW is TS Taboo. From experience nearly all sp that I’ve done due diligence, that have the word ‘taboo’ or has ‘no limits’ in bio generally do BB

Offline Ben10

Does the OP know she used to advertise BB on birchplace & Adultwork?

Currently doesn’t openly advertise BB but name on AW is TS Taboo. From experience nearly all sp that I’ve done due diligence, that have the word ‘taboo’ or has ‘no limits’ in bio generally do BB

I had no idea. I'll have to get myself tested. I didn't rim Morgan and the only thing uncovered was owo. Her cock did seem clean. It's been a few weeks and don't have any symptoms but will get tested. Thanks for bringing it up 

Offline softlad25

Still does advertise unprotected sex on AW
Well known for bb and has done for years

Offline Ben10

Still does advertise unprotected sex on AW
Well known for bb and has done for years

:dash: FFS! Can't believe I missed that

Offline Ben10

I'll have to get myself tested.

Got my test results back and thankfully I'm clean. I'll have to be more careful in future

Offline JontyR

Yeah, due diligence is important. I, too, fell foul of not noticing the listing. But that being said, there was never even a hint of bareback being on offer during the meet. (not that I enquired). And I tested negative.

Thing is we all have a responsibility, providers and punters, to get checked regularly. Barrier methods of protection are incredibly effective, but they aren't foolproof. But similarly STIs don't spontaenoeously appear whenever a condom is absent. The risk in barebacking someone without any disease is zero. But there is no way of telling what the other person has, and the risks in this game are disproportionately higher.
The TS game is interesting as I guess, and it is a guess, that there is greater testing, rates of HepB vaccination and use of Prep....but also a higher prevalence of risky activity. 

Offline calzone

That sinking feeling when you know you may have been exposed is bloody dreadful.

I don't want to be a killjoy or frighten anyone, just looking to spread knowledge. STDs do have a period where they might not show up on tests, below is what gets sent with my results. Just goes to reinforce what has already been mentioned, regular testing and playing safe where we can is the sensible approach.

HIV (Finger-prick Serum Sample)
We did not detect HIV in your sample. The test may not detect infection from a recent risk, but is highly accurate if performed 4 weeks after the last risk and almost 100% after 8 weeks.

Syphilis (Finger-prick Serum Sample)
We did not detect Syphilis in your blood sample. The test may not be accurate if you have been infected with syphilis recently i.e. within the last 12 weeks.

Hepatitis B (Finger-prick Serum Sample)
We did not detect Hepatitis B in your blood sample. The test may not be accurate if you have been infected with Hepatitis B recently i.e. within the last 12 weeks.

Hepatitis C (Finger-prick Serum Sample)
We did not detect Hepatitis C in your blood sample. The test may not be accurate if you have been infected with Hepatitis C recently: Hepatitis C will be detected in 90% of infected individuals who test three or more months following their last risk (such as unprotected sex), but on some occasions it can take up to nine months before it can be detected.

Offline JontyR

I don't want to be a killjoy or frighten anyone, just looking to spread knowledge. STDs do have a period where they might not show up on tests, below is what gets sent with my results. Just goes to reinforce what has already been mentioned, regular testing and playing safe where we can is the sensible approach.

Don't think you are being a killjoy. I think for some it will be one of the most useful postings they've ever read on here.

Offline Tregard

BBC News - 'Predatory' woman who incited man to abuse child, 4, jailed

Offline Thephoenix

Are you saying this is Morgan?

Offline James10

Wow that is grim. Thank God I never met her!

Offline bbanks

Her ‘preferences’ on AW are so creepy knowing what’s happened

Offline Iceman90

Absolutely disgusting individual. To think I almost smashed that scumbag years ago. Sickening.

Offline Princealbert1985

Absolutely disgusting, and pretty much what the other article said

But Jesus fucking Christ that reduxx site couldn't be anymore anti trans if it tried. Some place for incels that

Offline nanga247

Absolutely disgusting, and pretty much what the other article said

But Jesus fucking Christ that reduxx site couldn't be anymore anti trans if it tried. Some place for incels that
thats what you got from the article, that it was anti trans lmso unbelievable.

Offline Iceman90

Also “she” is ugly and masculine AF without all that makeup. I hope he’s sent to a male prison.

Offline Chris1990mcr

That is one fucked up nonce. Utterly disgusting. Both sentences should have been tripled.

Offline Princealbert1985

thats what you got from the article, that it was anti trans lmso unbelievable.

Of course I didn't. I already knew that from the other article above

I got it from looking at the other articles that are on the website. I'll make sure I'll give 100% details on all my points going forward as I didn't know it was that hard to read between the lines

Unbelievable

Offline Princealbert1985

That is one fucked up nonce. Utterly disgusting. Both sentences should have been tripled.

100% agreed. It's fucking horrific that

Offline James10

Of course I didn't. I already knew that from the other article above

I got it from looking at the other articles that are on the website. I'll make sure I'll give 100% details on all my points going forward as I didn't know it was that hard to read between the lines

Unbelievable

No real need to have a pop at you was there? For the record I thought the same as you.

Offline Princealbert1985

No real need to have a pop at you was there? For the record I thought the same as you.

Cheers mate! Yeah it was very strange behaviour indeed