Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Madison Xx Bridgwater??  (Read 1325 times)

Offline Conker69

Hello lovely punting people.
May I enquire if any of you fine people have had the opportunity to sample this fine woman?
Pics look great, a Mature that squirts is ticking all the boxes for me.

If no one has had the opportunity it will be a TOFTT tomorrow as I'm gagging and never been with a squirter :scare:
Cheers guys
External Link/Members Only

Offline joninbristol

Hello lovely punting people.
May I enquire if any of you fine people have had the opportunity to sample this fine woman?
Pics look great, a Mature that squirts is ticking all the boxes for me.

If no one has had the opportunity it will be a TOFTT tomorrow as I'm gagging and never been with a squirter :scare:
Cheers guys
External Link/Members Only

Yep, she's a good one. Not had chance to write up my visit from when I was down there with work late last week, but will ASAP.

Highlights: Kisser, gives good OWO and gushes for England. Smaller than I expected, quite petite, but a great figure, all the more so for her age. Decent conversationalist too.

Only downside is the parking around there in the evenings, but you should be OK in the daytime in the week.
She's also rightfully concerned about you picking up nasties from the rest of the block, so mask (until you're inside the door), plus washed hands on entry will go down well. Small but very well kept and clean flat, no issues.
I'd say go for it, and remember your scuba gear.  :thumbsup:

:hi:

« Last Edit: September 26, 2021, 02:59:17 pm by joninbristol »

Offline Conker69

Wow,
So I won't be TOFTT but great feedback from Joninbristol.
This is the great thing about ukpunting  :thumbsup:

Offline joninbristol

Wow,
So I won't be TOFTT but great feedback from Joninbristol.
This is the great thing about ukpunting  :thumbsup:

:thumbsup:
That's OK Conker, go for the first review if you see her before I get a chance to post mine, as I'm going to be covering and working double shifts this week - work/sleep/work/sleep, ...i.e.: knackered !

Offline Crackpot11

Sounds a good one, is she a tourer or based in Bridgwater?

Offline joninbristol

Sounds a good one, is she a tourer or based in Bridgwater?

Based in Bridgwater so far as I can tell. Never seen her profile elsewhere, and she's based out of a flat, not a hotel (no idea if it's hers or not, but I'd guess more likely that it is).
« Last Edit: September 27, 2021, 03:26:11 pm by joninbristol »