Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thailand  (Read 104892 times)

Offline kuck

What's special about that place?
I'm in Bangkok next week so may treat myself to some pampering 🤣

I get bored of sex in about 3 days, then I do random things like this for my entertainment.

Offline longtimefan

What's special about that place?
I'm in Bangkok next week so may treat myself to some pampering 🤣

There are some videos on YouTube. It’s a non sexual pampering and massage session where they go above and beyond.

Offline METEOR

I get bored of sex in about 3 days, then I do random things like this for my entertainment.
I get what you mean. I don't go to Thailand for women.
Had a look online and seems like it could be good so I'll give it a go!

Offline jimb3

Hi all, I am hopefully going to Thailand in Feb next year. plan to spend a few days in Pattaya and then go to Chiang Mai for some culture. I made a TF account and sent out a few feeler massages but got noting back. Do people create a whole profile similar to a dating site with pictures etc (at the moment mine is pretty basic). What's the best way to get people to respond to you.
Thank you

Offline Joey2315

Hi all, I am hopefully going to Thailand in Feb next year. plan to spend a few days in Pattaya and then go to Chiang Mai for some culture. I made a TF account and sent out a few feeler massages but got noting back. Do people create a whole profile similar to a dating site with pictures etc (at the moment mine is pretty basic). What's the best way to get people to respond to you.
Thank you

It is a dating site, why would you expect responses if you have no pictures or profile?

Offline longtimefan

Thank you

These girls get hundreds of messages a day. They need the money now not in 2 months time so unless you are going to simp and sponsor them they don’t need to speak to you. The free account you wont get many message back and your inbox is limited and only send a message every ten minutes, premium gets your message to the top of her inbox.  Don’t send a long winded message. A week before get the premium account and change your location to Pattaya, message the girls asking if they are freelance, price and ask for her Line. Get her line but don’t peck their heads with messages.

Once you are in Thailand you will get a lot of likes and messages.

Offline Kathmandu1234

I have found Thai Friendly a bit hard work, I contact them and start talking, find they don’t answer any questions I ask but continually ask me things. Then they don’t log onto their account for days or weeks and don’t read messages. I’m in Bangkok in a few days time and have contacted one who says she will meet me, but who knows, have another twenty saved as favourites about half of them say they are freelancers so could have plenty to choose from.
Anyway onto Touring Thailand part 3.

Travelled slowly down the Mekong for a few days and ended in Nong Khai where I will take the train to Bangkok. Went to where the girly bars are but found them almost empty, just a few men drinking and the odd woman playing pool, all looked a bit bored and listless. So had a walk down the road to see if any of the massage shops were open and found there were about three close together, it was too early for them to be open and as I’d read on another site about a restaurant which was recommended to eat where the mamasan could fix you up with a women went to look at this. It’s on soy Nitapat near the White Inn hotel, when I got close I could see it wasn’t a restaurant anymore but a girly bar. I arrived before ten in the morning and there must have been about twenty women there all shouting and talking, two of them were waving and calling to me as I walked towards it so I sat on a bed stool next to them.

Decided to order a coffee which must have been unheard of there as they had to send out for it, anyway the girl sitting next to me was smiling and stroking my arm as I stroked her leg, neither of them could speak much English but that didn’t matter, the girl stroking my arm then started stroking the large bulge in my trousers and smiling and nodding, yes that’s my wallet love. So I asked the price and was told 1500Baht for ST and 3000 for LT, as I could not see the point in LT as there would be no conversation I opted for ST. They had a room upstairs for a extra 200 to do the deed. Asked about services as usual, sex with condom etc, they didn’t understand so called the mamasan over who spoke good English got things sorted and said I’d be back mid afternoon. Went for something to eat, showered, put two thousand baht in my wallet to pay the 1500 fee plus 200 for room, put another 200 in another part of the wallet  for her tip and hid some money in a secret pocket in the wallet. I say all this because I think you know what’s to come later.

Arrived back, saw the woman I wanted who gave me a big smile although the look in her eyes said otherwise. She then handed me a paper bill for 700 bahts for the lady drinks which I never ordered and the bar fine which was never mentioned. I kicked off at this and said I’m walking so the mamasan come over and said only 1500 and tore the paper up, no mention of the 200 for room. Gave her 2000 and she gave 500 change which I thought was a good deal.

The woman took me upstairs to the bedroom, just a bed and a table to put my clothes on, said I had to take a shower and she would, so went to a dingy shower room and had a quick shower. She did the same after me and then came back into the bedroom and took her towel off. A really good looking woman facially, bodily wise superb for the type I like, curvy slim not an ounce of fat but not skinny, a lovely brown colour about 5’ 2” tall. She said she was from across the river in Laos so another nationality to cross of my bucket list. We got onto bed, only light closed mouth kisses so I got to work on her small pert breasts, this had her moaning a bit but probably faked. Went down to lick her pussy, she started to get a bit wet so slipped a finger inside without any objections which had her moaning even more. This went on for a long time, at one time she was holding my head on her pussy and felt like she was about to cum but don’t think she did.

Her turn now a bit of a rapid hand job, a bit too vigorous for me so i showed her how  I like it, then a blowjob but I could not feel anything, she then reached for the condom and spent ages trying to put it on so I was starting to
loose my erection. Managed to eventually get it on and climbed onto cowgirl and started shuffling back and forth which does nothing for me. Tried to show her I wanted crouching cowgirl but by that time I’d lost it so pulled out took the condom off and asked for a hand job. She virtually squeezed me and wanked me as hard and as fast as she could until I was almost in pain. Asked for some lube but she didn’t have a clue, looked around but could not see any, so she continued. I tried a bit of spit to lubricate thing but had little effect.

Eventually I could feel things happening saw another condom on the side of the bed, tore it open and put it on myself. This time I wanted missionary so I could be in control more, so started, and soon got a good rhythm going, again she was making loud moaning noises wether  pain or pleasure I don’t know. Eventually I came and she removed the condom, asked for a paper towel or something to clean myself up with but there was nothing so had to use my towel. She motioned me to have another shower but I said one wasn’t needed but she suddenly snapped and said in a loud voice “shower” which I found odd. Anyway I did and after so did she, but she only left the room for thirty seconds. I got dressed and reached for my wallet noticing that the notes were not in the order I usually put them in, anyway gave her the 200 tip and followed her down stairs got the usual hug and kiss and walked away. When I got back to my hotel I counted the money but found it was 200 baht short of what it should be. Lessons learned I suppose, I should not have left my trousers in the room whilst I showered, at least she didn’t find the money I hid away and 200 is only about a fiver I suppose it could have been worse.

So not a good meet in any way, she was I think perhaps too inexperienced and it was evident from her eyes that she was not happy to see me but you can’t win then all.

Offline Dav618id

When I used fr I had photo, premium, and verified (easy if you have video). The site for searching can be hard as can only search large areas for example only search for phuket, not in a certain location.. On my profile I said what I was looking for and my location.

On phone fr app you can search for girls near you. (I say girls as you can look for girls, boys, ladyboys). So he careful,

You can type your massage and send same message to as many girls as you like. Same girls will came back with their line details, WhatsApp number, or a price. Same will give price and time for visit (after they end work). So could be freelance or sideliners. Two girls only did incalls was no good for me as only had wifi.

Also the message will pop up on a notification on screen so girls can read it without you knowing they've read it, only shows as read when they reply.

Also a hotel I stayed in krabi had a notice saying if you have visitor they pay same rate as you, could be extra cost. Girl I had in Patong as we were walking in said she might have to hand in her ID, but didn't as just walked to room. Had a good time did every thing except didn't want me to lick her pussy. Walked her back to her massage place where she slept on one of the beds. (Was sideliner so just told her boss she was going out to work, she told me her massage was 250, she got 100, of that plus tips.  Hope that helps.

Offline jimb3

Thank you for the help guys much appreciated.
When you say fr app I guess you mean Thai Friendly. I am not sure what I want yet, ideally some intimacy with some one that will stick around for the day. Have a five star hotel with bathtub etc booked so hoping for some nice fun. I was trying to use TF as it will give me and the girl a chance to communicate before hand to see if we will get along, also I am off Indian decent (born and raised in the uk) so I know Thai girls are not as keen on this (first hand experience from Thai girls on AW).
If all else fails just see what happens when I get out there.

Offline ronthebrummie

When you say fr app I guess you mean Thai Friendly. I am not sure what I want yet, ideally some intimacy with some one that will stick around for the day. Have a five star hotel with bathtub etc booked so hoping for some nice fun. I was trying to use TF as it will give me and the girl a chance to communicate before hand to see if we will get along, also I am off Indian decent (born and raised in the uk) so I know Thai girls are not as keen on this (first hand experience from Thai girls on AW).
Don’t waste the girls time wait till you get there, the girls aren’t going to bother until you’re there

Offline jimb3

Don’t waste the girls time wait till you get there, the girls aren’t going to bother until you’re there

You are most likely correct, I will wait. All else fails it will be Soi 6 or Beach road  :D

Offline longtimefan

I wouldn’t bother until you are out here. If you get your hopes up the girls might have moved away if barfined when you get here.  There are so many ladies you most likely won’t even get to see the ones from TF that you plan to.

I’ve been in Pattaya a day and must say Indians (from India) get stick for a good reason. British/Euro Asians won’t as long as you are splashing the cash like everyone else. I saw an Asian guy in Kink having a great time, once you go to Kink you’ll know what I mean. I was in Escape  agogo and literally saw the Indian meme of 4 sitting around a table with 1 beer for over 1.5hrs. I felt sorry for the girls dancing as it was wasted. One guy grabbed the girl I was with roughly when she walked by. Not one lady drink bought. Stereotypes are created for a reason.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2022, 07:43:33 pm by longtimefan »

Offline METEOR

Flying out today for 6-8 weeks  :dance:
Not been for a few years so could anyone recommend a good B2B massage place? I'll be staying in Sukhumvit so anywhere along there or not too far?

Offline clivethomas

Thai Friendly is a good resource if used correctly
 but if you are just looking for freelancers then absolutely a waste of time messaging them prior to arrival. It can actually work against you as they may just block you when they realise you are not in the country.  But you can still work through the site and favourite a load of them ready for your arrival.  It is very transient though, girls come and go for all sorts of reasons.   There are still a lot of really annoying girls pretending they're not hookers on there who are fishing for a sugar daddy.  Also quite a few massage girls who won't quote you a price for extras until you get to the shop. I just avoid any nonsense entirely. There are so many girls it it a waste of time dealing with any of them that aren't going to be reasonably direct about what they're looking for.

It is imperative that you are premium otherwise your messages won't get to the top.  If you are premium and direct but polite you will get the best results.  It can be frustrating though with girls answering and then disappearing for hours/days but being premium sending another message the next day will put you near to the top again.  I only message them on days I want to meet..  I also have my Line ID in my description to speed up the process as freelancers generally don't want to talk about business on the app itself.  I am premium and don't appear in searches by choice so only girls who I message can see my profile and contact details.  You should have photos up there and expect that not every girl will want to go with you.  It is not Viva Street and whilst some will fuck anything others can afford to be choosy and will go with age/nationality/race they're comfortable with.  Sometimes they might be looking for older guys for a soft touch and other girls won't go anywhere near an old bloke.

I had a girl on there who claimed to be a student ask me what I was doing that night.  I said party on Sukhumvit.  She was suggested she would like to go, before eventually directly stating that she was broke but would like to party and she would stay with me.  She did and it was good fun, likely still cost the same as an ST and possibly an LT with a lot of the freelancers though.  Seemed like she just wanted a load of photos for her social media and likely she could never have afforded to go into places charging 200 baht a drink like you get down Suk.   You do come across all sorts on there

Something I have used to good effect over the years is to scribble down my line ID onto little paper cut outs then hand it to cute girls in the mall or just out and about.  I do this if they smile back or look friendly, it is often better than asking them as most normal Thai girls are shy about interacting with a foreigner and would be really wary about being seen given their number out.  Face being everything and all that.  Some of these girls will be genuinely curious about you and would not ask for money to meet you, and some will turn out to want $$ to meet.  Give it a go, the best thing about the Thai's is they will just smile and take the number, they will never make you feel bad for asking.

I went to this Thai bar a few months ago North of Bangkok with my friend and his wife.  Elaborate place with bands with girls dancing and singing not wearing much.  You can send a drink up to them so I did and after their set this sexy dancer with a full back tattoo which is my current in thing, came over to say thanks.  She was a great dancer and I really fancied her mostly for that.  I slipped her the line and she smiled, fair to guess all girls out at night in Thailand are game but you have to be tactful.  Next day messages start, hot photos coming through, message after message.  I ask what is she looking for and she says FWB.  Perfect. I suggest we meet that day.  She asks what is her benefit, I tell her to say what she wants.  She refuses and says I must say what she will get from this.  I suggested we meet for an hour or two and I would give her 2000 baht and she just replied with Bye and blocked me.  I did think she would be 2-4k range but she must have had a figure in mind that was so high that 2k was an insult. 
« Last Edit: November 28, 2022, 12:43:09 pm by clivethomas »

Offline Wildbeans

Went to a soapy massage place called Christin Massage in Phuket, Patong. Think I saw it mentioned here before. Really recommend if you’re in the area. Girls in a fishbowl, lots to choose from, some of them stunning. All have numbers on them and if you’re not sure, the guy working there will help you choose. He asked what age I was looking for, the energy, whether I want two of them etc. I said someone a similar age but then a few caught my eye so I just picked myself.

First girl I went with, 24 year old, looked Japanese and was quite shy. Beautiful face though. Basically bath you in a massive hot tub to begin with then onto an air mattress with a lot of soap and a body to body massage. Then onto the bed where you do your thing.

Came back a few days later and picked a different girl, she wouldn’t tell me her age at first, but she’s honestly the most beautiful woman I’ve ever seen in my life. She thought I was waffling when I told her that but she was genuinely ridiculous. Great figure, her body to body massage was really good, she was very flexible and used her body in ways I didn’t think was possible haha. Used her feet as well. Again on to the bed and she was great. Told her I’d come back to see her and she was quite happy I kept my word then told me she was 30. She’s number 33 if anyone is in the area now. Paid 3600 baht for both girls.

Anyway really recommend the place, lots of stunners. It was a little busy on the Saturday I went, but the Monday and the Thursday I went was fine.
Funny. I just looked at Google reviews for the Christin Massage and checked the lowest ranked reviews. The first one says “ Very poor service, girls tend to rush customers.. not worth the money, would not recommend..DO NOT PICK No 33” haha. Maybe the numbers change.

Offline Kathmandu1234

Touring Thailand part 4

Overnight train from Nong Khai to Bangkok, booked a hotel that I knew was guest friendly for two nights. I’ve been chatting to a woman from Thai Friendly for a couple of days before arriving in Bangkok and she seemed more reliable than the others, agreed to have sex with me and we discussed services etc so looked promising.

Sent her my hotel and room number and she said she would be over in a couple of hours, kept me informed when she was on her way by motorcycle taxi so I waited in my hotel room. Wasn’t sure wether the hotel reception would ring me to collect her but there was a knock on the door and I let her in. A tiny 4’ 11” all smiling happy lady, know right away I was in for a good time. We sat on the bed and chatted for a few minutes, her English wasn’t good but enough to have a conversation. She told me she worked in a restaurant as her husband had dies and she had a 11year old son to bring up.

Throughout the hour twenty minutes she was with me she never stopped grinning and laughing, we laid on the bed and slowly took each other’s clothes off, a bit of tentative kissing to start which occasionally turned into DFK but I sensed she was a bit uncomfortable with it. I spent time on her breasts and worked my way down her slender body with a hint of mum tum to her shaved pussy. She was already wet so it didn’t take long to slip a finger in and get her moaning, taking the wet finger out I gently and slowly inserted it in her arse without any objection from her. With a bit more licking she eventually came and gently pushed my head away telling me she had cum twice. Her turn now and started a combined hand and blow job after informing me she does CIM, after a few minutes it was time for the condom, cowgirl, missionary and doggy followed, the doggy not being very good due to our height differences so condom off and a CIM finish.

She went to the bathroom to spit it out and take a shower whilst I lay back a happy chap, definitely the best time I have had this holiday and extremely glad Thai Friendly came good at last. I had someone else in mind for the morning of the flight back but decided to book her again as I knew I’d be in for a good time.

I paid her her asking price of 2000baht for each session which lasted well over the hour, could have tried to barter her down but decided she was worth it, and as she has a child to bring up the extra money would help. She is still contacting me on the Line app asking me when I’m coming back again, we’ll see.
So saved the best till last which rounded off the holiday well.

Offline jimb3

Sorry another question. With the line app is it similar to WhatsApp as in the person you message with gets your actual phone number and details. Or is it an app contained communication. Can you safely delete the app at some point and not worry about someone then calling your actual phone one day.
Thanks.

Offline clivethomas

Sorry another question. With the line app is it similar to WhatsApp as in the person you message with gets your actual phone number and details. Or is it an app contained communication. Can you safely delete the app at some point and not worry about someone then calling your actual phone one day.
Thanks.

That is the beauty of it. No personal details are exchanged.  You can add each other by username or QR code scan.  Don't give your number out as even if you block them they can of course still message you on another number later like nothing has ever happened.  Had 1 message me on my birthday once on a different number.  I blocked her because she was a lunatic. I couldn't see for any money how she had that info without going through my stuff as I only met her once.

Offline METEOR

Finally back in Thailand after 3½ years.
Took a direct flight then the train from the airport to my hotel in Sukhumvit, only 35p.
First night I was tired so had a walk around and a drink in the beer garden in nana. Very busy with girls and tourists so it's recovered from covid better than I was expecting. No masks and nowhere asking you to etc.
Met a women from Thai friendly for a hours and back to hotel. Only cost was a couple of drinks and some street food.
2nd night I fancied a massage so after a search on here and Google went to Doki on Soi 31. Went around 7pm and was asked if I had a booking which I didn't but there was no one else waiting and a few had just finished so after 5 mins I had my choice of 5 girls.
Chose a girl called Linda, very pretty, smiley and petite with fake tits but the right size for her.
Up to the room and onto a inflatable bed where I was soaped up first with some B2B for 5 or so mins  then on with the oil and lots of it! Lots more sliding and gentle touching and I gave a pussy an rub or 2 with my hands. After around 45 mins on went the condom and kinda went on top before me getting on top to finish. Soaped up and washed down and a little chat while dressing.
I laid 3000bht for a hour. It's 3500 for 1½hr and 5500 for 1 hour with 2 girls, can't remember the price for 1½.
Thinking tonight I'll head to Soi cowboy for a drink and see and if not that good I'll head back to nana to watch the football which incidentally had an offer last night of 100bht for a pint of budweiser which isn't bad at all I don't think!

Offline clivethomas

For some of those looking to talk to girls and arrange dates from afar, there is a video that just came on my feed that shows you how this often turns out and how expensive it can be.  The channel is ReThaired In Asia "Do you want a Thai girlfriend?"  Basically a mate of the host talks to a girl online then comes out here and meets up with her.

It's money for this, money for that, trainers, salon, nails, sea food restaurants etc and drops £1200 in 8 days.  Not  too much cash in the hand by the sounds of it but just on all the crap she wanted to do, eat and buy.  You can think what a mug but these girls are very good at getting you away from your cash bit by bit.  Usually some promises thrown in there that it's the last thing, until the next time of course!

Offline billybob69

Join TF now as a basic member. Set your location as the UK and don't upload a photo of yourself. Use it to go through profiles and 'favourite' any girls you like. Don't message any of the girls.
On the day before you travel, upgrade your TF to premium, add your photo and change your location to Pattaya. Expect to be pinged to death by 50 year munters.
When you are in Pattaya, send the following message to your favourites "You looking for short time? I am in Central Pattaya".
Some will reply immediately, some will next hour, day etc, some won't reply at all. You can see in TF whether the message has been read or not.
When they reply, your next message should be "You have line? Mine: [your line ID]" Then move negotiations to Line.
If they are up for it, they will send you a message on Line. More often than not, they will get straight down it and say something like "1300 ST. Free in an hour"
Keep messages to pidgin English and avoid text speak. This avoids misunderstandings in translation.
This is a good time to discuss expectations; "you like kissing and licking pussy" and agree a time.
They will ask for your "pin", which is the exact pin location of your hotel. They won't bother to come if they haven't been sent it.
The TF profile pics are more often a picture that is filtered or one from several years earlier. You might want to try and have a line video call beforehand just to double-check that they are still like the women that you are expecting.
You agree a time for them to come over and they will often send a message along the lines of "still OK to come?". Effectively this them checking that you are still on before they pay for a taxi.
I always met them in the lobby of the hotel and then send them a photo in the actual shirt that I am wearing. This seems to put their mind at ease and allows them to spot you in the lobby of the hotel.
Get yourself a Thai data SIM card when you land in Thailand and put it in your mongering phone, update your Line account to your Thai number. Having not to rely on wifi is helpful.

Those on TF are mostly freelancers that are looking for (multiple) short times over the course of a day. If you looking for intimacy or a connection you might want to concentrate with girls working in the bars.

Indian guys in Pattaya have a bad rep for being cheap, not paying, arranging group sessions. Many girls will outright avoid them. If you are of Indian descent, you will have to stress than you are from the UK, but even then expect a degree of rejection.

Offline longtimefan

Join TF now as a basic member. Set your location as the UK and don't upload a photo of yourself. Use it to go through profiles and 'favourite' any girls you like. Don't message any of the girls.
On the day before you travel, upgrade your TF to premium, add your photo and change your location to Pattaya. Expect to be pinged to death by 50 year munters.
When you are in Pattaya, send the following message to your favourites "You looking for short time? I am in Central Pattaya".
Some will reply immediately, some will next hour, day etc, some won't reply at all. You can see in TF whether the message has been read or not.
When they reply, your next message should be "You have line? Mine: [your line ID]" Then move negotiations to Line.
If they are up for it, they will send you a message on Line. More often than not, they will get straight down it and say something like "1300 ST. Free in an hour"
Keep messages to pidgin English and avoid text speak. This avoids misunderstandings in translation.
This is a good time to discuss expectations; "you like kissing and licking pussy" and agree a time.
They will ask for your "pin", which is the exact pin location of your hotel. They won't bother to come if they haven't been sent it.
The TF profile pics are more often a picture that is filtered or one from several years earlier. You might want to try and have a line video call beforehand just to double-check that they are still like the women that you are expecting.
You agree a time for them to come over and they will often send a message along the lines of "still OK to come?". Effectively this them checking that you are still on before they pay for a taxi.
I always met them in the lobby of the hotel and then send them a photo in the actual shirt that I am wearing. This seems to put their mind at ease and allows them to spot you in the lobby of the hotel.
Get yourself a Thai data SIM card when you land in Thailand and put it in your mongering phone, update your Line account to your Thai number. Having not to rely on wifi is helpful.

Those on TF are mostly freelancers that are looking for (multiple) short times over the course of a day. If you looking for intimacy or a connection you might want to concentrate with girls working in the bars.

Indian guys in Pattaya have a bad rep for being cheap, not paying, arranging group sessions. Many girls will outright avoid them. If you are of Indian descent, you will have to stress than you are from the UK, but even then expect a degree of rejection.

This is the best advice.  Don’t even worry about contacting girls till you get out there and don’t be a cheap Charlie and not get premium once in Thailand otherwise your message won’t get seen.  These girls get hundreds of messages from people not in Thailand so they have no reason to strike up conversation.

I only ended up meeting a couple of girls from TF, mainly they were busy or booked when I was free and free when I had other plans.  Also there are so many girls out there TF will be an afterthought.

From first hand experience and stories told from girls, Indians from India have a bad rep for a reason, they are incredibly rude so don’t bother using European manners towards them.  American and U.K. Indians will be fine, the girls know the difference and I saw plenty having a great time with girls.  If you go to agogo clubs the girls favour Korean as they are perceived as big spenders happy to pay high bar fines.  It’s just the way it is.

Offline jimb3

Thank you Billybob69 for the detailed advise, very insightful. I am just hoping for a fun time, this is likely to be a once in a life time chance for me to let loose a little then apart from the odd punt in the UK that's it for me.

I am after intimacy, I thought TF would be better for that but it sounds the other way around. You mentioned bar girls would be better do you mean the ones from places on walking street etc?

longtimefan I get what you are saying about Indian people from India, but hopefully my polite, and friendly approach will shine through.

Any recommendations on the places/bars that are best to visit. Kink is mentioned a lot and there are a few massage places recommended on here. I also plan on going to some soapy massage places but that's all I have at the moment. I will be in Pattaya for three days then off to Chiang Mai for a few followed by two more days in Pattaya.

Thank you once again for the advise and help guys and girls very much appreciated.

Offline longtimefan

Thank you Billybob69 for the detailed advise, very insightful. I am just hoping for a fun time, this is likely to be a once in a life time chance for me to let loose a little then apart from the odd punt in the UK that's it for me.

I am after intimacy, I thought TF would be better for that but it sounds the other way around. You mentioned bar girls would be better do you mean the ones from places on walking street etc?

longtimefan I get what you are saying about Indian people from India, but hopefully my polite, and friendly approach will shine through.

Any recommendations on the places/bars that are best to visit. Kink is mentioned a lot and there are a few massage places recommended on here. I also plan on going to some soapy massage places but that's all I have at the moment. I will be in Pattaya for three days then off to Chiang Mai for a few followed by two more days in Pattaya.

Thank you once again for the advise and help guys and girls very much appreciated.

I thought my polite manners and friendly approach would be universal but it’s not. I’ll bet you a bar fine from Kink that you’ll be saying the same. 😂 yet I didn’t have this problem with people from any other country, everyone was friendly and chatty.

Regarding TF I would just have a look when you are sitting by the pool, I refined my message to, hi Im in Pattaya, do you work here?. You’ll get a reply if you are premium. Ask for her line and then go from there.  A lot of the hot girls on TF like ST as it’s quick and they can have several in a night and still go to insomnia or Myst to party and get men to buy them bottles.

If you get an LT, take her to a rooftop bar for food and cocktails as the girls love to take photos for social media. I speak pretty quickly so really had to learn to speak slowly even though it sounded patronising in my head, they don’t see it that way.  Also don’t try to be witty as it won’t work, I found slap stick humour got a great response when drinking with bar girls.

What I learnt is don’t have too much of a plan as you won’t stick to it.  Have some key areas you want to check out.  I wasn’t too fussed about Walking Street apart from the live music bars but liked LK Metro and Tree Town. Go to Kink, as soon as you enter turn left and go up the stairs, don’t waste time downstairs.  Just buy a drink and relax then flag a girl over you like, don’t be cheap and you will have an amazing time.

Go on a Buzzin Pattaya bar crawl, you will meet like minded guys and have fun.

There are so many places, if you walk by a beer bar or an agogo, if someone catches your eye just go with it. I would try Soi 7 too, there is a mix of beer bars with a lot of girls for all flavours.

I can’t wait to get back to work and smash the overtime to pay for next year.  Hopefully the flights come down.

Offline billybob69

It depends what you mean by intimacy. TF girls are mostly looking for short-time only. You will be able to get intimate with them and Thai women have an unbelievable way of making you feel special 'in the moment' but as soon as the deed is done, they will be shortly out through the door.

What I meant by bar girls is girls that work in regular bars (of which there are hundreds if not thousands in Pattaya). The main concentration are around Treetown, Soi 7 & 8. But there are beer bars dotted everywhere; 2nd road, Soi Honey, Soi Pothole etc

These girls are mostly go long-time only, so effectively if you bar fine them (usually early in the evening) they will stay with you until the next morning. If you build up a rapport with them and you treat them as a gentleman, they will treat you like it is a date and the sex will be like they are your girlfriend.

As to where to go; I would have a wander around Walking Street (mostly go-go bars) and then Treetown, Soi 7 & 8 (mostly beer bars) and also Soi LK Metro (mostly go-go bars). Also visit Soi 6 (ST bars). Maybe also consider 'Gentlemen Clubs'. From that you should be able get a feel for what you prefer. I think that the Soapies are still closed down.

Offline jimb3

Thank you. Sound like a good plan. Hopefully the soapy places are open by feb. If not there is icha icha in chiang mail.

Offline clevertrevor

Sounds like your and old pro billy,. Was reading your trip report on pa.  Roll on march when I'm back there!

Offline kal77uk

Having been involved in a thai based international business- with Indian customers, I got to say Indian guys have better times with the Bangkok girls who come down to Pattaya- most go to the nasha clubs. If you hang with those girls you be surprised how many thai girls have indian guys-these girl are fluent in English, professional jobs, tech savvy and would give Kim Kardashian a run.  The Pattaya nightlife girls tend to be from Isaan province so would hate anyone being cheap as they are cheap and poor themselves and some look nasty with the tattoos. Agee some Indian guys dont help themselves with their antics and lack of manners-they would get scalded anywhere in the world.

Offline kuck

I'm in Bangkok after a draining few days in Pattaya. Draining, in a positive way, of course :)

Now on the topic of Seoul barbers ...
I went to Seoul barbers (non Mongering) to get their massage, facial, Feet, manicure treatment but they were full booked all afternoon, recommend booing in advance on Line.

Is it this one?
External Link/Members Only

Offline longtimefan

I'm in Bangkok after a draining few days in Pattaya. Draining, in a positive way, of course :)

Now on the topic of Seoul barbers ...
Is it this one?

Yep, that’s the one.  I never made a follow up when they were fully booked. You can contact them on Line to make a booking.

Offline kuck

Yep, that’s the one.  I never made a follow up when they were fully booked. You can contact them on Line to make a booking.

Thanks khun @longtimefan :hi:

Offline Doormatt

With regards to haircuts, have a look at" barber b” in pattaya. I'd go for a haircut on Monday, a grade 4 on Tuesday, a grade 3 on Wednesday.... :D

Offline kuck

Seoul barbers, meh.

A slightly underwhelming experience. The experience everyone seems to get is a 90 minute package called "everything" that costs 600 bats (£14).

This is a shave, a facial (non punting), a foot scrub, nails clipped, ears cleaned, and a massage. For £14 it is quite a bargain. But they refused to shave my head, even when I offered to pay extra.

Enough spa talk.

I had quite stellar experiences at the go go bars.

Go Go at Soi Cowboy - Mamasan 1 held up a bedsheet as a makeshift tent while Mamasan 2 directed a bar girl on how to suck my cock while simultaneously poking around my ass and balls. This is all within the go go.
Probably would normally not be possible. But yesterday was special as there weren't a lot of people inside as everyone was watching the tennis or some other sport thing that was apparently happening in Qatar.

Offline kuck

Go Go at Soi Cowboy - Mamasan 1 held up a bedsheet as a makeshift tent while Mamasan 2 directed a bar girl on how to suck my cock while simultaneously poking around my ass and balls. This is all within the go go.

Appears this is standard practice at this gogo... External Link/Members Only

Offline Your Chef

Unbelievably an economy in worse condition than the UK.

Offline southcoastpunter

not sure what relevance this has to punting in Thailand. There are plenty of ladies in Thailand available for "paid for" sex - if the economy is not strong then maybe even more will be available.

Need to make sure we don't get into politics as that is not allowed (apart from just one thread) but an extract from your link:

"The World Bank on Monday said it expected the Thai economy to grow 2.8 percent this year, slightly better than Bangkok’s own estimates"

2.8% growth - i know a country that would probably be happy with that level of growth in 2024!

Offline tintin100

:) really ? 2.8% would be good for UK

Offline elnukky

I have never been to Thailand, so I am wondering if this massage parlour is the standard over there External Link/Members Only

Offline southcoastpunter

I have never been to Thailand, so I am wondering if this massage parlour is the standard over there External Link/Members Only

No! Its not the standard but it is available like that. But most are not soapy/bath massages and most do not have 4 hot young ladies like that. Personally I think the quality of most ladies at massage shops is low.

Usually massage places will have ladies stood or sat outside and they will tell you what is available and if you are a solo male, will approach you, sometimes take your arm and (gentle) try to pull you into the shop. For me, most shops i just walked past because i didn't fancy any of the ladies but luckily, in some places, every 3rd shop is a massage shop and eventually you find one with a lady you fancy. most have a prices list outside showing the cost of a basic massage - many shops have like armchairs where they do foot massages but if they offer oil massage, full body massage or traditional thai massage (which the majority do) they will have an upstairs with more private areas (but sometimes these are still not as private as you may like (thin walls etc).

Most times, again as a solo male, the ladies will tell you what extras are available when chatting to them outside - many will whisper in your ear something like "i do a great blow job", or "you like boom boom".

a base oil massage is typically 300-400 baht (£7-£10) for an hour (a few more "up market" places can be more -  double or even treble that)  and then whatever they can negotiate for extras.

The sort of place shown in the video is not the usual but is available - if you read the many threads on Bangkok / Thailand you will get a good understanding of what is available ( more or less anything and everything and more or less everywhere where there are tourists - except for the obviously family oriented places!
« Last Edit: April 03, 2024, 10:19:46 am by southcoastpunter »

Offline Jeffers77

I take it you haven't looked at comparable EU economies ;)