Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: yugi_star - Gillingham, Kent  (Read 1573 times)

16 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6652050) (9 positive, 5 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline 20ZH01

External Link/Members Only

£120 for less than 40 minutes. Last month.

Communication

Contacted her the day of the meeting and she provided the postcode quickly and gave the house number when I arrived.

According to AW she’s moved, but she was on a quiet, terraced street in Gillingham that she was sharing with another girl. The front entrance isn’t discreet as it opens straight out to the road. The windows to one of the rooms where the activity takes place didn’t have very good curtains, so silhouettes were visible to anyone paying attention. I could see a man messing around with his shirt as I approached. Inside the room was a simple dingy room you’d expect to see in a brothel, bed with thin duvet, long-standing mirror, makeshift plastic bucket drawers and a poor attempt at decorating which makes the place look depressing. Gives a ‘den’ vibe more than a bedroom.

The Provider

I was immediately pleased when I saw her, as she was pretty and better than her pictures. I went back over her AW pictures when I got back and I think they make her look quite strange. Other reviews have mentioned a “Michael Jackson” nose, and that didn’t apply to her whatsoever. She has a normal nose although some of the pictures make her look weird. Some pictures look like the typical 40-50, slapping on too much tacky make-up/abusing photoshop to look young, but did not get that in the room at all. Looked naturally pretty, no noticeable makeup. Her breasts as you can tell look small in the pictures, but they fit her figure (which is very good) very well. When she lied back in missionary, they inevitably lose shape/disappear, but her body made up for it. She also has braces and hairy bush which wasn’t pleasant finding hairs in my mouth on the way home. Pleasant attitude but service was not.

Service

She took the money downstairs to the pimp who lived below apparently and then returns. She did pop out once or twice again throughout which was annoying, to get different condoms, to get a towel etc. and a bit of time to put on the music etc. Started with missionary which was fine, but strongly encouraged me to go slowly. She doesn’t like to kiss, or even make eye contact so although she makes noises it’s hard to get into it. Cowgirl was fine too, nothing of note but doggy was best, as she could take a pounding and made all the right noises. Hand-job was the best of them, good quick motion, decent endurance and nicely plays with balls at the same time. I did RO, but as mentioned before, bit of a bush which I found unpleasant.

During the second round she kept saying she was tired and obviously hoping I would finish quickly. But none of this was with an unpleasant mood like she was in pain, just a resigned “look I’m a bit tired, I’m sure you’re nice but let’s get it over with” type feeling. Before we began the second round, she just wanted me to fuck her, but like she wanted it out the way. She didn’t want to wank me off to get me hard for the second pop, but still was agreeing to it. Think that maybe she was hoping I wouldn't get hard enough for it. 

During my time, there was another punter next door, and although the two girls working made a small effort to make sure I didn’t see the other guy as I left, during the punt she kept walking in and out, leaving the door open, and the other bedroom is only a short distance away. I could hear the other punter having a chat through the wall, so I didn’t want to start talking knowing that I was audible too. Her English isn’t the best either so it became slightly awkward and I couldn’t really enjoy myself. The other working girl would randomly shout stuff which was off-putting.

I was so disappointed and distracted that it was only until I got back to my transport that I’d been in and out of the place within 40 minutes, and it wasn’t until I got home that I realised I hadn’t received a blowjob, even OW.

Summary

£120 for less than 40-minutes of distracted, boring, sex in a shit-hole of a room. I was so distracted that the door was going to fling open at any time. Lots of little time-wasting skills, poor communication in the room. Shit punt.