Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Boniciaxxx - (massage) - Reading  (Read 10854 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5712058) (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Gustav Klimt

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only -

I’m probably going to get some criticism for this, but after seven weeks without a punt I was in need of some relief, so booked a cheeky rub & tug session. If you have a problem with that I don’t care & I’m not going to get into a debate over the rights & wrongs of my decision.     
  This was the best punt I have had this year. This SP does everything listed on her profile & likes list with enthusiasm. When I saw her profile I was wary that she sounded too good to be true, but she proved me wrong. She’s only been on AW for a month with zero feedback, so couldn’t find any more information about her. With no other massage options available I decided to TOFFT.

NAME: Boniciaxxx

NATIONALITY: Russian

COST: £30 for 30 minutes

SERVICES:  Massage, B2B, DFK, OWO, fingering & HJ.

SERVICES OFFERED BUT REFUSED BY ME: 69, Protected sex

SERVICES REFUSED: None.

COMMS: All done by text to book appointment for the 2 hours later. Swift replies to my enquiries with suggestion of where to park along with postcode & building name.

LOCATION/VENUE:  Clean & modern apartment on the old Battle Hospital site. The entrance is opposite Tesco & when I was there today customers were social distance queuing outside, so be aware of this if you are nervous. Good size bed in bedroom with ensuite shower & WC. Her gallery photos are from the apartment.

THE GIRL: She is exactly like her photos. Tall & slim size 8-10 with long black hair, shaved pussy. Only criticism is her tits are heading south, but that’s to be expected with her age & not a problem for me. Her English is poor & I struggled to understand what she was saying sometimes, but she understood me & was happy to follow my requests. She was dressed in the red one piece in her profile photos with hold ups.

THE FUN BIT: I was let in via the intercom system & easily found her apartment from her detailed directions. Greeted with a kiss & was delighted with what I saw. Exactly like her profile photos. Confirmed services & paid her £60. Quite chatty while I stripped off. 

Onto the bed & she then removed her red one piece to reveal a nice slim body.
Within two minutes of the massage commencing the teasing started. CC swipes, reach unders, fingertips across my bottom & sack. Then felt her nipples running up & down my back & bottom. Happy for me to touch, so I caressed her bottom.

Turn over & she oiled up her tits for B2B. Played with her tits & sucked her nipples. At the same time we indulged in some excellent deep French kissing with plenty of tongue action. Slowly she slipped down my body & took my cock in her mouth. Really good technique taking me quite deep, licking the shaft & sucking my balls. From her position here I could reach between her legs, so started fingering her wet pussy. She asked if I wanted 69, but I wasn’t in the mood, so asked her to carry on sucking. While she was doing this she was stroking my bottom & I had to stop her when she was about to stick a finger in. Just not my thing.

Time was moving on & time for the big finish. I was more than surprised when she offered me the choice of protected sex, oral or hand relief. Not sure if CIM is on offer, but will endeavour to find out on my next visit. By now I was struggling to keep it up despite popping a blue pill earlier. I knew once the condom went on I would go soft so opted for hand relief. Remained hard & surprised myself how long I lasted until I finally shot my load. Cleaned up together with wet wipes & tissues, then took a shower.
Kiss goodbye & was on my way. Checked my watch in the lift & I saw I had been there 40 minutes, so not a clock watcher.

CONCLUSION: I had a fantastic time with an attractive & willing milf who seemed determined to give me a good time. I would highly recommend to fans of rub & tug sessions. I will be back.

Offline MajorPayne

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only -

AGE: Claims to be 35, I would add on another 5 years (I'd have added another 10 years)

COST: £30 for 30 minutes  (Think you mean £60 for 30 minutes)

SERVICES:  Massage, B2B, DFK, OWO, fingering & HJ.

SERVICES OFFERED BUT REFUSED BY ME: 69, Protected sex

SERVICES REFUSED: None.

COMMS: All done by text to book appointment for the 2 hours later. Swift replies to my enquiries with suggestion of where to park along with postcode & building name.

LOCATION/VENUE:  Clean & modern apartment on the old Battle Hospital site. The entrance is opposite Tesco & when I was there today customers were social distance queuing outside, so be aware of this if you are nervous. Good size bed in bedroom with ensuite shower & WC. Her gallery photos are from the apartment.

THE GIRL: She is exactly like her photos. Tall & slim size 8-10 with long black hair, shaved pussy. Only criticism is her tits are heading south, but that’s to be expected with her age & not a problem for me. (Once saw an 18yo with incredibly saggy tits so suspect its not purely an age thing)

THE FUN BIT: I was let in via the intercom system & easily found her apartment from her detailed directions. Greeted with a kiss & was delighted with what I saw. Exactly like her profile photos. Confirmed services & paid her £60. Quite chatty while I stripped off. 

Onto the bed & she then removed her red one piece to reveal a nice slim body.
Within two minutes of the massage commencing the teasing started. CC swipes, reach unders, fingertips across my bottom & sack. Then felt her nipples running up & down my back & bottom. Happy for me to touch, so I caressed her bottom.

Turn over & she oiled up her tits for B2B. Played with her tits & sucked her nipples. At the same time we indulged in some excellent deep French kissing with plenty of tongue action. Slowly she slipped down my body & took my cock in her mouth. Really good technique taking me quite deep, licking the shaft & sucking my balls. From her position here I could reach between her legs, so started fingering her wet pussy. She asked if I wanted 69, but I wasn’t in the mood, so asked her to carry on sucking. While she was doing this she was stroking my bottom & I had to stop her when she was about to stick a finger in. Just not my thing.

Time was moving on & time for the big finish. I was more than surprised when she offered me the choice of protected sex, oral or hand relief. Not sure if CIM is on offer, but will endeavour to find out on my next visit. By now I was struggling to keep it up despite popping a blue pill earlier. I knew once the condom went on I would go soft so opted for hand relief. Remained hard & surprised myself how long I lasted until I finally shot my load. Cleaned up together with wet wipes & tissues, then took a shower.
Kiss goodbye & was on my way. Checked my watch in the lift & I saw I had been there 40 minutes, so not a clock watcher.

CONCLUSION: I had a fantastic time with an attractive & willing milf who seemed determined to give me a good time. I would highly recommend to fans of rub & tug sessions. I will be back.

Nice review, thanks for posting.   Was the offer of protected sex included in the £60?  Or considered an extra?

Offline Gustav Klimt

Nice review, thanks for posting.   Was the offer of protected sex included in the £60?  Or considered an extra?
It was included in the £60.

Offline latecomer

Thanks GK, excellent review.  I certainly won't judge anyone who goes for a punt at the moment.  Good on yer.

Offline JUICEGORGER

Mmmmm... Certainly adding to my list for future. She'd make a great Dom...what were her nether regions like? Would go for a 69 myself...

Offline CheeseBoard

Looks like she has put her prices up  :thumbsdown: and removed penetration (though in the main area it does say no sex with condom which implies it's available)
« Last Edit: May 19, 2020, 03:24:09 pm by CheeseBoard »

Offline Gustav Klimt

Mmmmm... Certainly adding to my list for future. She'd make a great Dom...what were her nether regions like? Would go for a 69 myself...
Nice small bottom. Not as firm as a young hottie, but still good for a milf. Next time I hope to lick her out. Pussy was wet & tight when I fingered her.
When I originally spoke to her about services she agreed to naked massage with happy ending, hence I was somewhat surprised when 69 & protected sex were offered.

Offline Gustav Klimt

Looks like she has put her prices up  :thumbsdown: and removed penetration (though in the main area it does say no sex with condom which implies it's available)
Probably getting more bookings now. Her phone kept receiving texts when I was there, but fair play to her she didn't read them until I was getting dressed. Still at £70 for 30 minutes is good value for an enthusiastic milf who delivers everything on her likes list. I hope to see her again next week.

Offline Silver Birch

COST: £30 for 30 minutes

Her profile now says £70 for 30 minutes. I assume the £30 was a typo?

Good review though and added to my hotlist  :thumbsup:

Offline Gustav Klimt

Her profile now says £70 for 30 minutes. I assume the £30 was a typo?

Good review though and added to my hotlist  :thumbsup:

Yes my typo, I paid £60 for 30 minutes.

Offline 007delboi

She really 35? Looks mid 40s at best

Offline harry1980

Saw Bonica last week on the back of a positive review - only wanted a massage and hr. service was as per this review and I would say she’s mid to late 40’s maybe even older. Stick thin, nice girl, very droopy tits  :scare: Will write a review!

Offline CheeseBoard

Her half hour rate is now up to £100  :dash:

Couple of good reviews on here (cheers guys) and I put her on my list for when she returns to Reading and lockdown has eased further.

Now off the list.  Maybe she is trying her luck trying to find a price point?

Offline CheeseBoard

Her half hour rate is now up to £100  :dash:

Couple of good reviews on here (cheers guys) and I put her on my list for when she returns to Reading and lockdown has eased further.

Now off the list.  Maybe she is trying her luck trying to find a price point?

Back down to £70.  Must have had a quiet morning  :D

Back on my to visit list (for now)

Offline Deeplove

Offline advent2016

I paid £100 for 45 mins. Actually stayed for over an hour.