Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cherrytatessweet Gosport  (Read 5823 times)

6 review(s) for cherrytastesweet (3 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Dirty_Parry

External Link/Members Only    External Link/Members Only

Oh poor Cherry. I saw Cherry several years ago before I was on here and remember she gave an amazing BJ so have been trying to see her since she has her own flat in Gosport now. Twice before I've booked to see her and she has cancelled for one reason or another, and I didn't bother posting as these things happen. However this time I thought I should share as it is the 3rd failed attempt.

Phoned and booked an appointment 30 minute in call at 12.30pm. The time was her suggestion. Post code given. Fortunately its only a 15 minute drive from where I live, so none of this was an actual problem.

At 12 I get a text sorry running late can you do 1pm. I replied yes. at 12.30 I get a text, sorry everyone is running late can you do 2pm? Of course the alarm bells are ringing, this is Cherry after all but I wanted to see where this was going to go. Yes I can do 2pm. Great she says. 1.30 I get a text the last guy really hurt me and I'm bleeding I cant do any more work. I didn't reply.

Then I get a text. Don't you care I'm hurting?

Well I've either been bumped because you have had a couple of hour bookings, or because you've earnt enough today so I don't believe you. So then I get a text Don't hate me :( 

I left it at that. Shame she's got a sweet little bod and great BJ skills shame she's having issues. I'm not going to bother again. Imagine if it had been an hours drive for me. I would have been hanging around for nothing.

Offline toffee1988

Yeah easily one of the most unreliable girls on the site and has been losing it for a while - came off my hotlist a long way back :wacko:

Online timsussex

Lots of similar reports, she will happily cancel your booking if a better one comes along

She can offer a decent service but I wouldn't risk it unless you live very nearby and have a plan B organised

Offline DrConners

Then I get a text. Don't you care I'm hurting?

WTF - I would have replied

" Nope  :) "

I've been messed around by her before, so much so I gave up & blacklisted her - I had requested an hour too so  :unknown:

Offline downthehatch

She does a great DT & BJ. Shame She’s just in no way reliable.

Offline riskytimes

i think she has mental health issues .... makes excuse for no good reason .. its always 30 mins before the punt !!

Offline albedo39

She just enjoys the thought of guys driving to her and/or parked up, waiting. Control or mental health, probably the latter.

Online timsussex

thats pretty harsh
I just think shes a bit disorganised and/or will happily bump for a regular

Offline andyw1969

I think its well this one is a bit of a fruit case as has been mentioned on here a few times.

Offline madeinwales56

I have made arrangements to see Cherry Tastes Sweet on lots of occasions and probably only actually got to see her three of four times in 15 years or so. Back then she was one of the best in Pompey and I am sure even nowadays she has her moments but her unreliability really lets her down.
She took a break from the game about 10 years ago to clear her head and I saw her when she made her return and it seemed she had turned into some kind on philosopher going on about all sorts if things.
The last time I booked her was for an outcall to the Forest about four years ago which she agreed to a week in advance but cancelled on the morning of the meet after I rang to confirm.
It's a shame in a number of ways. Letting punters down will gain her a poor reputation and it seems she may not enjoy the best of mental health which is really difficult to deal with. Whatever, I hope she gets sorted either way.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2020, 04:25:41 pm by madeinwales56 »

Offline Stiltskin

I always thought it was her price that was the problem, at £50 a go she has to be the cheapest punt around. The first time I booked her I had no problems. I've tried to book her again, maybe 10 times over the years and can never get a booking.

Offline lovekitty

I can also echo that --  saw her once years ago when she was in Portsmouth  near Goldsmith Avenue ,  and that was I think the  third time of trying.  Tried again when she moved to Gosport 2 or3 years ago now,  but  she did the same old  cancellation 30 mins beforehand trick.  Not impressed  ,  once too often so  blacklisted her now.  Shame , but  her loss  as far as I'm concerned , despite her great BJ skills

Offline titanph

This is a massive shame to hear, every now and then I might be that way and I can’t afford to lose that little time on a potential flaker.