Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TEEN ALEX BRAZIL Reading.  (Read 4015 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5517049) (3 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by heathen666]

Offline heathen666

Profile Name: TEEN ALEX BRAZIL

AW profile linkExternal Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Price: £150 – 60 Mins

Communication: Via SMS, quick responses

Physical Appearance: Definitely the girl in the photos.

Height: 5ft

Nationality: Brazilian

Hygiene: Not great, I didn’t notice this at first but SP seemed to have very dry skin this time, which probably explained the unshaved armpits, pussy and legs.

Service:

After the great experience I had with Alex before Christmas I decided to go back today.

Wow.. what a difference. I don’t know what’s happened with her, but she basically become a jaded SP and tried to deliver the same punt as last time in the shortest time possible.

BJ lasted about 30 seconds before she was reaching for the condom. I told her to slow down which resulted in a few more seconds of oral, she put the condom on me and then rode me like a race horse. I knew I was going to cum so I suggested changing position to doggy, at least then I could control the pace. But she kept pushing back against me. I ended up dumping a load onto the rubber.

Tried to engage in a quick chat with her, but she seemed more interested in her phone than in any conversation. I suggested a massage which was ok to start with, but she tried to use her elbows to increase the pressure, but did this all in the wrong places and it ended up being painful.

Just about managed to coax her into round 2 but again she was trying to make me cum as quickly as possible. BJ lasted just long enough to get me hard enough to put the condom on, she pulled me into miss but I made damn sure I was going to get 60 minutes out of her by keeping the pace down. I carried on with doggy but she said the time was up, I knew it wasn’t but I couldn’t be assed to argue. I did take a long shower before I left though... thinking about what my review was going to say!

Timekeeping: I arrived on time and she didn’t keep me waiting, I recon meet only lasted 45 minutes though.

Negatives:

Everything that was good last time was basically crap this time around.

Would I visit again: No

Offline millbush

That's crap what an about turn from your last meeting.
Banned reason: Troll.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline MrMatrix

What is equally strange is the the OP has put up both positive and negative reviews of the same girl. Thats got to be a first :unknown:
Either way OP thanks for the reviews and sorry the return visit was that disappointing. What a silly girl , for had she delivered as last time you'd be going back on a regular basis I presume :hi:

Offline heathen666

What is equally strange is the the OP has put up both positive and negative reviews of the same girl. Thats got to be a first :unknown:
Either way OP thanks for the reviews and sorry the return visit was that disappointing. What a silly girl , for had she delivered as last time you'd be going back on a regular basis I presume :hi:

The plan was to go back a few times after what she delivered the first time. I was surprised that the same girl can be so different from two different punts. After the second punt yesterday I checked her AW feedback. Yes I know these should be taken with a bucket load of salt and that's why I appreciate this site so much but there was a few comments on her feedback to show that her attitude has changed. Wish I had read that first.

Offline MrMatrix

The plan was to go back a few times after what she delivered the first time. I was surprised that the same girl can be so different from two different punts. After the second punt yesterday I checked her AW feedback. Yes I know these should be taken with a bucket load of salt and that's why I appreciate this site so much but there was a few comments on her feedback to show that her attitude has changed. Wish I had read that first.
Same has happened to me last year. Two punts completely different and I was hoping for a regular. Last punt was shit so I too, wont be returning. Some of these SPs just dont think things through :dash: :dash:

Offline da26

Back as Deep Throat Tiffany External Link/Members Only wonder if she’s be home and recharged, or is still washed out? Wanted to see her until I saw your review.

Offline nohey1

Been keeping an eye on this one - her original profile is still up but gallery only and this is a new one. Shes been raced around from Liverpool to Paddington and now to Slough - she's not been on a break.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2020, 09:59:47 am by nohey1 »

Offline da26

Been keeping an eye on this one - her original profile is still up but gallery only and this is a new one. Shes been raced around from Liverpool to Paddington and now to Slough - she's not been on a break.

:hi: Top knowledge, cheers. In that case I’ll give her a miss. She should definitely take a break.

Offline heathen666

That's definitely the girl I saw.

I see her new photos have some filters applied to hide her dry skin.

As she's been on the road since I last saw her I would seriously proceed with caution.

Offline old_monk01

I was about to book her but then I read this reviews. Thanks for heads up.

Offline DesktopTeacup

I accidentally found her on tinder as lockdown started.

She had a link to her insta, she’s not v subtle at all..