Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Utter filth punt  (Read 1546 times)

Offline Chris4100

Hi guys I am looking for an absolutely filthy punt! No holes barred anything goes sort of punt? Looks and size not really an issue for this one! Does anyone have any recommendations?

Offline madeinwales56

Hi guys I am looking for an absolutely filthy punt! No holes barred anything goes sort of punt? Looks and size not really an issue for this one! Does anyone have any recommendations?

Third post. Both the others asking questions. This one posted this at gone 4am asking for recommendations for a no holes barred filthy fuck. Go on, I'll play ...
You may need to be more specific, Chris4100. For instance, what area are you in? What's your budget? I guess it would need to be an outcall to your institution. How would you get the girl through security? Surely the nurses would notice a prossie in your secure unit.
Anyway, good luck with your search. Be sure to let us all know how you get on.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2015, 02:25:16 pm by madeinwales56 »

The happy one

Third post. Both the others asking questions. This one posted this at gone 4am asking for recommendations for a no holes barred filthy fuck. Go on, I'll play ...
You may need to be more specific, Chris4100. For instance, what area are you in? What's your budget? I guess it would need to be an outcall to your institution. How would you get the girl through security? Surely the nurses would notice a prossie in your secure unit.
Anyway, good luck with your search. Be sure to let us all know how you get on.

:lol:

Offline Hansolo69

What town and what cost?