Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Beatrice in Handsworth  (Read 760 times)

Offline Nintendo

External Link/Members Only

This is a super quick one, called this girl last week for a quick punt. Terrible phone etiquette, so bad it put me off a punt.

I asked if she was a working today and she replied of-course why wouldn't she be and then proceeded to swear at me for being a time waster :unknown:.

Offline alabama1

This is a super quick one, called this girl last week for a quick punt. Terrible phone etiquette, so bad it put me off a punt.

I asked if she was a working today and she replied of-course why wouldn't she be and then proceeded to swear at me for being a time waster :unknown:.

This isn't a review, it's a phone conversation  :thumbsdown: (and she was right about you).
« Last Edit: April 08, 2021, 10:31:50 am by alabama1 »

Offline Pablo02

If her phone etiquette was so bad why try to book again!  :unknown:

Offline BrownChoc

yeh not really a review... but i am interested if that's really her in the pics or not. maybe a b+s?

Offline BrownChoc

just messaged her.. prices are worth a punt
15m/30
30m/50
60m/80

(Street name removed as per rule #22) if anyone is interested.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2021, 12:37:02 pm by daviemac »

Online Punterperson1971

Why have you put this as a review and are you a time waster??

Offline Pablo02

yeh not really a review... but i am interested if that's really her in the pics or not. maybe a b+s?

Hmmm take a educated guess!  :unknown:

Offline Brumish

From my years of experience with Viva, I can safely say it will definitely maybe her.

Online valiumdick

Offline Straightsix

At £30 for 15 minutes thats definitely her. A tad on the expensive side for me though. 🤭

Hidden Image/Members Only

Might be worth sending her a deposit just in case somebody else books her. And send the full amount not half like some idiots.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2021, 02:06:20 am by Straightsix »
Banned reason: Warned before but doesn’t seem to learn
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Straightsix

And how long have you been punting that you even question the legitimacy of this ad? You really do need the help of this forum,  if you ever get banned there is a risk that the punting world will kill you without our help!

Offline Straightsix

This isn't a review, it's a phone conversation  :thumbsdown: (and she was right about you).
😂

Offline BrownChoc

And how long have you been punting that you even question the legitimacy of this ad? You really do need the help of this forum,  if you ever get banned there is a risk that the punting world will kill you without our help!

Not long... But I rarely use vivastreet. So still not used to it. But I shall avoid for future punts.

Offline BrownChoc

on the same note... how can you tell which ad's are real on Viva and which one's aren't?

i've tried reverse image lookup's and you can tell which photos have been heavily set up or doctored and which ones are taken on a mobile.

or do you just have to take the plunge?

Offline pbrown355

If you are going to avoid VS for future punts why do you need to know this?

Offline BrownChoc

If you are going to avoid VS for future punts why do you need to know this?

because if i can tell the difference between legit and non... then maybe might find some good ones there which aren't on AW

Offline Straightsix

on the same note... how can you tell which ad's are real on Viva and which one's aren't?

i've tried reverse image lookup's and you can tell which photos have been heavily set up or doctored and which ones are taken on a mobile.
or do you just have to take the plunge?
Aw was good until they blocked the feedback function due to covid which was why I started using Vivastreet because the deceit was equalised on both platforms.
It is difficult especially for a newbie. I still get caught out. Nobody is infallible but one thing that ensures I have a decent punt is good Communication. Profiles are deceitful and unfortunately until punters start walking away nothing will improve. With Vivastreet I agree its a shit show but i Still have found that over the past year or so I've had some amazing punts. I don't really go for established SPs but I'm happy to take risks because I have the balls to walk if I can feel or my instincts tell me to walk.
When you are face to face with a girl  make sure you spell out exactly what you expect for your money. Unfortunately nowadays this means going into incremental details. If they deliberately pull a fast one stop, and ask for some money back. Dont take any shit.
Learn to read images. Clear pictures of face and body are a good sign if they're genuine. A hot chick charging £30 is definitely fake. You'll soon learn the basics by reading reviews too.
Ideally we need a thread on this forum that helps SS like you. A straight forward checklist that all punters would learn on a subconscious level.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2021, 05:49:34 pm by Straightsix »

Offline Brumish

Viva is largely full of Romanians. Unless you can tolerate their shenanigans, you should perhaps stick to AW.
I personally prefer Viva as most are fiercely good looking girls. Good value for money and provide a good enough service, if not better, than the 150+ girls on AW for me.
Within Viva you will have different levels of services too, depending on where they are based. I always ask for pictures and the responses help with due diligence.
If you're lucky, you'll get a half decent Romanian give you a much more satisfying experience than anyone on AW. It's all subjective of course and dependent on what you're after.

Offline Straightsix

Indeed,  the thing i like about Vivastreet is the part time girls who just want to get fucked when they are free or visiting the country and they're not necessarily Romanians.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2021, 05:40:27 pm by Straightsix »

Offline Brumish

Indeed,  the thing i like about Vivastreet is the part time girls who just want to get fucked when they are free or visiting the country and they're not necessarily Romanians.

Yes thanks SS. That too. Another thing you'll find is there are some up and coming agencies. Again do your due diligence and most of them are friendly and promptly provide pics so that you can make a reasonable informed decision.

Offline Straightsix

Every new/inexperienced punter should read this regularly.
Wish it was pinned to the main page:

« Last Edit: April 09, 2021, 05:58:22 pm by Straightsix »

Offline pbrown355

Reasonable answer Brownchoc. When looking at VS photos I look for natural surroundings and non model photos. If they look like modelling shots I move on. Phones in the way of faces, move on. Keep looking and you'll see images that are reused. If the girl is real she isn't in 2 places.
Supermodels for £30, obviously fake. Search the images, google the phone numbers.
Try to have a brief conversation when you phone. Gives an idea of the personality you'll meet.
And finally, be prepared to walk. It's your money, you worked (hard) for it.
Then report back.
Hope that helps

Offline BrownChoc

Thanks for the help guys... Much appreciated and I'll go have a read of that link too.

Will have to look on VS more and do my research before taking any plunges. From what I've read on here.. The Romanians aren't too bad and deffo help scratch an itch. And like you said.. Sometimes provide a better service than the 150+ girls.