Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Solihull WG's or FBSM - suggestions?  (Read 1393 times)

Offline Naughty_man

Hi all, heading to Solihull in a couple of weeks. Anyone recommend a decent WG or FBSM with happy ending? Been trying the AW site, but profiles seem to change frequently. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Offline Beamer

Hi all, heading to Solihull in a couple of weeks. Anyone recommend a decent WG or FBSM with happy ending? Been trying the AW site, but profiles seem to change frequently. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

What did your search show up!  :hi:

Offline Littlefoot

If all you want from FBSM is a fully clothed massage and a very well delivered HE with plenty of teasing reach unders with an attractive bird try old lode lane. Loads on here about it (mainly positive) if you do a search. I’d suggest you ask for Nicole.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Pete556

Lode Lane for FBSM

Isla Brooks for WG

Offline mr.bluesky

If all you want from FBSM is a fully clothed massage and a very well delivered HE with plenty of teasing reach unders with an attractive bird try old lode lane. Loads on here about it (mainly positive) if you do a search. I’d suggest you ask for Nicole.

External Link/Members Only

+1 for Nicole at Old Lode Lane  :thumbsup:

Offline Digger1965

Definitely Isla, but not the easiest to get to see.

Online PepeMAGA

does anyone know the rough working schedule for Old Lode Lane?
I've never had a bad time there, but this new lady doesn't sound up to it.

Offline mr.bluesky

does anyone know the rough working schedule for Old Lode Lane?
I've never had a bad time there, but this new lady doesn't sound up to it.

I think Nicole is there every day apart from thursday. Ruby only works wednesday and thursday.  Min I think is there most days apart from weekends. Don't know about the new lady I think just weekends and Laura is not working at the moment.Not back until March, thats my understanding but things can change  :hi:

Online PepeMAGA

I think Nicole is there every day apart from thursday. Ruby only works wednesday and thursday.  Min I think is there most days apart from weekends. Don't know about the new lady I think just weekends and Laura is not working at the moment.Not back until March, thats my understanding but things can change  :hi:
Cheers