Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alexia - Streatham  (Read 1170 times)

Offline pumps

External Link/Members Only

Didn't personally see her in streatham, I caught her in Catford, so review is based on that.

Comms: everyone's up to speed on how that always goes down

Girl: photos are a good match. Late 30's, tattoos, stomach showing child birth signs, but I believe she's had a tummy tuck as its flat, better and bigger ass than the photos display it's round and very soft, suspect it's had some help, also spoke enough english.
And being totally impartial and no disrespect to her but her tits are terrible, very bad implants.

Imo started with some time wasting, took at least 4mins to text the boss I was staying for 30mins.

But after that she's very friendly, very easy to work with.

Good wet OWO and spitting, made sure to position her body so I could fully access it during.

Lubed up and onto positions, all good, made all the right sounds and didn't hurry me.

Nutted and I left.

All considered it  was a good punt, as usual the older birds always tend to preform head and shoulders above the rest.

I suppose they were once the younger hotter versions of themselves and soon realised those former attitudes quickly wear thin with punters.

30mins £60 and extras mentioned paid at the usual rate

Offline LLPunting

Glad you had a good turn in Catford.   :drinks:

The usual "Catford Hill" flat with more CCTV than Catford High St?

At first I thought you'd caught the same Alexia as me on a rebound tour but I guess their "webmaster" is feeling even more lazy than usual recycling names and profiles.

Offline pumps

Glad you had a good turn in Catford.   :drinks:

The usual "Catford Hill" flat with more CCTV than Catford High St?

At first I thought you'd caught the same Alexia as me on a rebound tour but I guess their "webmaster" is feeling even more lazy than usual recycling names and profiles.

Haha yeah, oddly though  it's probably one of my most preferred locations.

I had to quickly go through your reviews to see who you was talking about,  I have seen her but can't for the life of me remember what name her "webmaster" advertised her as lol  :sarcastic:

Review to come soon.