Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best Cock Worship (OWO) in the City (Square Mile and its Borders)  (Read 1755 times)

Online jamiekinkxxx

Hi gents.

Who would you recommend for the very best slow, sensual cock worship (OWO a must) in the square mile or 1-ish mile around?

Looking for an hour of delicious cock worship this evening but do not have time (working) to do much research.

Sex not required.

Thanks in advance.

JK

Offline Fuzzyduck

Veronica (between Holborn and Covent Garden) too far for you?
External Link/Members Only

Online jamiekinkxxx

No location would be OK, and I 100% would, but she doesn't work late enough as I am wanting to meet after client dinner :(

« Last Edit: November 22, 2023, 10:27:27 am by jamiekinkxxx »

Offline pantywetter

I think they are too far from you but for the benefit of others, Madlen and Lianna at Diva have given me some mind blowing OWO in recent weeks.

I have also sampled Veronica’s OWO and concur the girl knows how to suck a cock.

Ana Blows for a gloryhole service but she is very hard to get hold of recently.  I absolutely loved her OWO!
« Last Edit: November 22, 2023, 04:03:08 pm by pantywetter »

Online jamiekinkxxx

I think they are too far from you but for the benefit of others, Madlen and Lianna at Diva have given me some mind blowing OWO in recent weeks.

I have also sampled Veronica’s OWO and concur the girl knows how to suck a cock.

Ana Blows for a gloryhole service but she is very hard to get hold of recently.  I absolutely loved her OWO!

Thanks, yes a bit West for me this evening as heading to North London (home) after the fun.

Online jamiekinkxxx

Offline Ivor Hunch

Cracking figure-  looking forward to the review.  Though that bod is too good to let it go to waste on just a blow job, surely?  No matter how good the blow job is?

Online Mmmaah!

Cracking figure-  looking forward to the review.  Though that bod is too good to let it go to waste on just a blow job, surely?  No matter how good the blow job is?

Having experienced her, you are absolutely right. However, let’s see what Jamie says!

Online jamiekinkxxx

Having experienced her, you are absolutely right. However, let’s see what Jamie says!

review to come, it is a positive, not a huge one, but its certainly one.

Offline BillGoldberg

Veronica69 is incredible at this and one of seemingly very few who'll encourage you to cum all over her face

Online jamiekinkxxx

:kissgirl:
Veronica69 is incredible at this and one of seemingly very few who'll encourage you to cum all over her face

Need to try and see her before she retires, which by the sounds of some threads will be very soon