Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: What is happening to southampton  (Read 2384 times)

lanceric124

Seems to be flooding with more eastern european girls than usual, and the local girls aren't exactly decent neither, either over size 14+ (not shaming, just not my type) or provide very limited service. Am I not looking hard enough or what?

MrKeen

Seems to be flooding with more eastern european girls than usual, and the local girls aren't exactly decent neither, either over size 14+ (not shaming, just not my type) or provide very limited service. Am I not looking hard enough or what?

I am surprised that you don't find Lovely Lorraine, Passionate_Kisser, sexy-morgan to nanme a few to your taste. There are a few EE girls around who are good, Emily Lapdancer springs to mind, but there are others.

Otherwise its Pompey

kamu

I was thinking earlier there seems to be less Romas than usual... but yeah southampton is pretty crap. Portsmouth probably marginally better...

If your looking for good vfm and dont mind a drive away from the town centre try Ema (doesnt advertise on AW). Blonde, great bod, great service.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2017, 09:21:13 pm by kamu »

Offline nigel4498

Otherwise its Pompey

Better still London.
With Senior rail card only £22 return.
First class SP's who are  good VFM.
A great day out.

MrKeen

Better still London.
A great day out.

Its a good deal but takes time.  When I retire properly maybe

Online Jamboney

Southampton hasn't been that great for a while. Shame really, but there a couple of WG's on tour who have caught my eye

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - here until 28th, hoping to get something arranged for this weekend sometime

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Here for a week at the beginning April

kamu

Better still London.
A great day out.

Some of us have a way to go before we qualify for one of those... Generally I dont want to travel too far to get my end away. I usually try to keep it under an hour although have met wg's from further away for outcalls who have bid on my RB's.

Offline Hantsolo

Have to agree, it's pretty rubbish round here at the moment and haven't even been tempted by anyone in Portsmouth or Bournemouth etc. Must be getting fussy....

bigmanbigman

Thinking maybe a few pomey girls then its Basingstoke or london i guess ?

Offline mwalston

a lot of romanians turning up in bournemouth these days on aw/vivastreet , god knows if they are any good but doubt it, the punting scene around here 10 years ago was very good but it seems to have gone down hill now i used to get the train down to southampton once in a while and punt in either shirley or bitterne but dont think i would venture out that way again

Offline mwalston

im sure some well established punters from southampton will be able to vouch for me, before all these romanians came there was an influx of polish and russian girls a few years ago that were both cheap and very reliable and gave a great service rarely hear of that now

Offline Jimson007

How can we contact of see this ema Kamu?

kamu

She advertises on friday ad.

Offline nigel4498

Click on Kamu or my reviews and scroll until you see our reviews for her.
The links are there too.

Offline ooerrmissus

I have to agree with Kamu about Ema. I wish he'll keep it quiet though.
£80 hour, genuine and stunning body. Does have a slight lisp but friendly CIM and keen......

Offline j5554

I am finding the same, no one jumps out at me anymore. I used to be tempted by some of the hot looking eastern European girls but even when I'm horny I just imagine all the previous times when I'd been there and they either have a face like thunder, general attitude, not having a clue about what you messaged them about, clock watching, not being the girl it's meant to be etc. Of course they're not all like that but I just find there's too much risk to it for me now and I don't want to feel like I've wasted my money.

Offline DrConners

Southampton hasn't been that great for a while. Shame really, but there a couple of WG's on tour who have caught my eye

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - here until 28th, hoping to get something arranged for this weekend sometime

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Here for a week at the beginning April

I like the look of Pixiee, almost all positive reviews on here, maybe a little over-subscribed with AW feedback currently at 4159 !!!

kamu

I have to agree with Kamu about Ema. I wish he'll keep it quiet though.
£80 hour, genuine and stunning body. Does have a slight lisp but friendly CIM and keen......

Hiding good wgs isnt really in keeping with the spirit of the forum.

I like the look of Pixiee, almost all positive reviews on here, maybe a little over-subscribed with AW feedback currently at 4159 !!!

Limited enjoys list at a premium price :thumbsdown:.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2017, 10:42:12 am by kamu »

Offline Stiltskin

I am finding the same, no one jumps out at me anymore. I used to be tempted by some of the hot looking eastern European girls but even when I'm horny I just imagine all the previous times when I'd been there and they either have a face like thunder, general attitude, not having a clue about what you messaged them about, clock watching, not being the girl it's meant to be etc. Of course they're not all like that but I just find there's too much risk to it for me now and I don't want to feel like I've wasted my money.

I haven't had a punt in Southampton since 2013 and this is exactly why. It's not just Southampton though, other towns are going the same way.

Offline Dogfather

I am surprised that you don't find Lovely Lorraine, Passionate_Kisser, sexy-morgan to nanme a few to your taste. There are a few EE girls around who are good, Emily Lapdancer springs to mind, but there are others.

Otherwise its Pompey

Alexis and Chantel are decent, with reasonable prices too, for variety of service.

It's an OK area IMO but there's ever enough for us chaps.  :)

bigmanbigman

Offline Justanotherman

She does direct cam hence high feedback. Although that's unusually large!

Offline DrConners

She does direct cam hence high feedback. Although that's unusually large!

That does explain a few thousand of them away lol !  :D

Was going to try to catch Pixiee when she's touring Southampton this week, after checking on here I see she tours with her "hubby" as she feels safer that way. I guess I understand from a WG perspective but from a punters perspective (for me personally) I decided against the idea of trying to book her.

On a previous punt (with a totally different & unrelated WG) where clothes were coming off & action was commencing I asked why she had such a devotion to action movies as there where a stack of DVD's on a bedside shelf - Die Hard (all of them) The Expendables ect, she calmly replied "Oh they belong to my boyfriend, he's taken our son to the shops/park for an hour."

Not what I wanted to hear, killed the mood & I made my excuses & left, I'm not saying the same thing would happen again but situations like that are not for me.

kamu

I must admit I also find it off putting when they start talking about their boyfriends...

MrKeen

I must admit I also find it off putting when they start talking about their boyfriends...

I met a really amazing Romainian twice over the weekend (I will review, but as she is off home for indefinte period, no rush) 

She understood, I was complimenting her at the end, she said it really works if both of us suspend reality and engage totally in the mutual fantasy, husbands, boyfriends, pimps minders, agency calls get in the way of that.