Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SEXYLIPS19 SOUTHAMPTON Waste of time  (Read 686 times)

MrKeen

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This is one of my once a week adventures, random local "looks to good to be true" punt.

First caution, she offers bareback ( I still go to these but restict to HR only, but it rarely matters as most are frauds or B&S.

Booked by the e-mail on her page two days in advance
Received confirmation
E-mailed to ask for post code or address on morning of the day of the punt

Heard nothing since

Offline DrConners

Sorry to bump an old thread, profile has popped up again, Keen you dodged a bullet there! Look at the discrepancy between the pics, have a feeling you would have met old "bingo wings" from the first pic as opposed to "hot chick" from the second !

MrKeen

have a feeling you would have met old "bingo wings" from the first pic as opposed to "hot chick" from the second !
I am nothing if not tenacious, I did have another go!  I had a firm appt confirmed on AW.  The time came and went, without receiving  a post code.  Twenty minutes later I get a text saying I can be ready in half hour.  I reply and make a new time. This time I get post code. I drive there, park up and text to say I am parked.  I get a text saying "my friend is using room, can you wait 10 minutes"  I wait 10 minutes, curiosity has got the better of me now, I am thinking this girl has to be amazing if she can get clients whilst messing them around to this extent.  Nothing, I drive away. Six minutes later a text, "she is nearly finished" I text back to say that there is only so much messing around one can take. The reply I get says "I wasn't messing you around, I told (note the told) you to wait and you didn't.

The edited profile hints at what horrors awaited if I had waited for the third time!!

There seem to be a few girls on AW who think that because they have a manhole between their legs they can act in an appalling way and we have to put up with it.

MrKeen

My latest report refers to a very recent event. I had waited siz months before trying again.

kamu

This one is of a girl named "Demi" apparently.

Hidden Image/Members Only

This is "Armani" who is the apparent profile owner

Hidden Image/Members Only

And this is the "chanel" she refers to:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Did have brief comms via this profile but just appeared to be silly little girls so left it at that. Suspect they are either underage or a bunch of scrubbers who pick a punter at random when they need some more gear.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2017, 01:42:42 pm by kamu »