Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Recommendations in Old Street Area?  (Read 702 times)

Offline johndoexxx765

Hi,

I'm looking for some good recommendations for punting in Old Street, London area. Thanks.

Offline last_days_of_logan

if you mean WGs then let us know what you like, am sure someone will volunteer some info

Offline johndoexxx765

if you mean WGs then let us know what you like, am sure someone will volunteer some info

Yes, looking for WGs recommendations in Old Street. I usually prefer blonde or ginger with fit body and good looks and natural body. I don't like tattoos and piercings. But TBH any good WG recommendations are welcome. Thanks in advance.

Offline tergil

You can search by distance from a postcode in adultwork - very useful

Offline last_days_of_logan

You can search by distance from a postcode in adultwork - very useful

think he is looking for the inside scoop. which are the good ones etc

Offline tergil

I thought Sexy Ginger was pretty good
External Link/Members Only

I have tried to book Alina but have not managed to do it yet - so not a recommendation but you could try her out

Online Steely Dan

Hi,

I'm looking for some good recommendations for punting in Old Street, London area. Thanks.

We are willing to help, but note in particular the part that says 'Be fully clear on your requirements - say all FIVE points in your request for help'   If you don't help us we can't help you.  (not won't - I do mean can't)

Offline Ivor Hunch

Hi,

I'm looking for some good recommendations for punting in Old Street, London area.

Leave.