Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai Nonny Doncaster  (Read 1406 times)

15 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7120885) (13 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Candyman1900

External Link/Members Only
Well after seeing this one was in Doncaster and after reading the reviews I couldn't help myself but check her out lol . So Monday afternoon I popped off a text and was told she would be in Doncaster for 5pm , so I arranged for a little after that . She is staying at the Thai towers and is using the same apartment as Nesta use to use . Arrived and was asked to come straight up , hiding behind the door then once in I got a good look at her and she is looks like her pics , attractive and good figure . Second bonus was she was wrapped up in a towel as she'd just showered ready for me . Into bedroom paperwork sorted , £80 for half hour , and I start to undress . She comes over and helps me out of my clothes and in doing so her towel drops . A little snigger from her and I can see her lovely figure and great boobs . On to the bed and she climbs on top and starts kissing me lfk then tongues then dfk . My hands wonder and she seems to like this , either she's good at her job or she really was getting into it with me . Not to long and she makes her way down sliding her boobs over me and rubbing my now hard cock with them . Owo was decent enough not to deep but she filled her mouth up. She would alternate between this and wanking me whilst sucking both balls in her mouth . Now I was wondering about the pussy so flipped her over some more dfk then I slid down between her legs . Ciscarian scar yes
Fat bulging side and hang over skin yes
And her pussy was hiding deep in there and it was very wet when I got to it . If I had to describe it I would say she's lost weight at some point and the area around her pussy has puffy skin that would need surgery to remove the were some stretch marks too . Anyway back to it she let me finger her whilst I licked and sucked until I was gagging to fuck her . So rubber on and into mish, we then went cow girl which is great to suck on her boobs, then reverse CG and finally doggy . She was taking a good pounding in doggy and the moans were just right so I spanked her a few times and then filled the bag . Quick clean up and she says you want massage now, so thought why not . Brief back massage which was ok then asked if I wanted a shower ? Was just about to decline when she said I'm getting in so I thought why not . Anyway we both got into the shower washed each other and some dfk too dried me off and said get dressed whilst she dried herself . Kiss and cuddle good bye and I am back in my car just over an hour after leaving .
Will I return if she is in the area again definitely.

Offline Jimmybigballs

Might have to give this one a go, I’m ready for a change. Do you know if she does Anal

Online viper13

Thanks for the review CM1900  :thumbsup:
Have this one on my think about list
Has 1 NEG and 1 NEU review but quite a few POS reviews, but you can't please everyone and YMMV as we all know

Thanks again  :hi:

Offline Candyman1900

Might have to give this one a go, I’m ready for a change. Do you know if she does Anal

No she doesn't pal

Offline Candyman1900

Thanks for the review CM1900  :thumbsup:
Have this one on my think about list
Has 1 NEG and 1 NEU review but quite a few POS reviews, but you can't please everyone and YMMV as we all know

Thanks again  :hi:

Well if you like slim busty Thai that will dfk and owo you can't go wrong with her

Online viper13

Well if you like slim busty Thai that will dfk and owo you can't go wrong with her

:thumbsup: