Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Libby - GFE - Sheffield  (Read 1336 times)

Offline dannyplymouth87

External Link/Members Only

Phoned up GFE and booked Libby for half an hour.

Photos on are on the GFE website, and I would say they pretty accurate , however she might be few years older as I remember seeing her couple years ago somewhere.
Attractive young girl. Small perki tits.

Up to the room and had a shower. I opted for the £65 (£20 to reception, £45 to Libby) GFE option. That's with kissing and OWO.
Started great with amazing OWO, she's got great suction and went for a little DT. I was rock hard and about to cum, so I asked for a condom.
Started with missionary, then with dodgy, but stopped as condom was so tight and make me soft.
Asked her to finish with the blowjob as had a great OWO, but it went downhill from this moment.
Her attitude completely changed, and from being very friendly she tried to rush like crazy, despite being only just 15 minutes in the booking. She said she can only do the handjob to finish. I agreed as didn't wanted to argue with upset/angry women (or whatever got into her).
She started to wank me, went for about 2 or 3 minutes, but we didn't get anywhere, as I started to be pissed instead of horny. We are into about 20 minutes into the booking and she just screamed "you do it yourself" and she stormed out of the room. Not really sure what happened to her, maybe she had a bad day today. Maybe something else, but that's a slid negative from me. I remember she was a great shag couple years ago, and I'm really surprised how someone's attitude can change within seconds.
Definitely not going to visit her again.

Offline Snagbadjer

Probably jaded from all the poundings and giving half her money away to the house. I don't get why they work in brothels when they could make more on their own?

Offline happyboylouis

Never had a problem with her when I saw her once. Seem like a nice lady.
Girls don't work on their own because there are more cost and more a lot more people that mess around with bookings, it cheaper if they work in group to a accommodation but the main reason is safety. You can get also sorts of people that can rob, not leave or rape. If it happen they probably won't report it.

Offline soppyget

Probably jaded from all the poundings and giving half her money away to the house. I don't get why they work in brothels when they could make more on their own?

Yeah, all but the shittiest of rented accommodation costs daft money now.  Worse still if they can only work so many days a week (kids,legitimate job, etc).  They're paying through the nose for accommodation they only use 50% of the week.  Unless they can share with another girl but then they're running a brothel. And of course the afore mentioned safety issues.

£20 per punt I would say isn't a bad commission.  In their position, I would certainly be open to working in a knocking shop.