Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: LOU LOU YORK  (Read 3181 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 2927054) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by agentsmith]

Offline Steve261251

Noticed one of my favorite oriental lady in York again for a few days.

External Link/Members Only

Date:  18/08/23

Duration:  60 minutes

I normally go with the bj and full personal with Lou Lou but this time I wanted a good massage, as been driving, and the offer of either hand relief or two blow jobs in the 60 minute booking.

I had booked for 11.30, but due to traffic problems i was 20 minutes late. called Lou Lou when I had parked and given the directions to her apartment. as before she looked great. Not the slimmest but very pretty and sexy in her PVC short skirt and top.

Stripped off and onto the massage table for a 30 minute medium firm massage, which was good. She started to play with my cock and balls whilst I lay looking at her. Gave me a good wipe and then started to give me an excellent BJ on the massage bed. Going very deep, and also licking and sucking my balls. This went on for about 10 minutes and then she asked me if I wanted to cum on her boobs, in her mouth or face. I chose her face. she asked me to stand up and continued to suck. when i was ready to cum she stopped sucking, and started to wank me over her face. Brilliant and there it was all over her face.

The best was that she left it there and asked me to get on massage bed for round two. 10 minute massage of my legs and then she started to suck me again. very deep and it was so good to see her face covered in cum.

Couldnt manage cum second time so she cleaned me up and away i went.

A wonderful hour with a sexy lady, and this service only £120.

Recommend if you want a nice massage and an top class BJ

Offline Cupid Stuntz

Working link.....

External Link/Members Only

She does look lovely, good price n service.

Offline Allnewman