Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Naughty-lucyx, Huddersfield (old review)  (Read 368 times)

4 review(s) for Naughty-lucyx (1 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline john.punter

External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only

First of all, I must point out that this is a historic review from last October, when I met Lucy in Huddersfield. I was going to post a review at the time, but, shortly after, she disappeared off AW and I thought she had gone for good, and consequently not much point in posting a review.

Well I saw yesterday that she had re-emerged (albeit in Stoke on Trent) so I thought I'd do my bit for the community.

Lucy had been on my hotlist for some time, but was hard to get hold of, being a touring girl, working only one day a week.
Having read Mrfishyfoo's review of her, it confirmed that she ticked all my requirement boxes, so up to the top of the list she went!

As I have said previously, I just wish she could sort her profile out, dates & location available at the top would be good - she usually sticks 'available today' in somewhere, which can sit there for a week.
Trawling through her profile trying to find a date is like an experiment in how many text/fonts you can use!

Anyway, like I said, having read MrFF's review, when  I saw her available in Huddersfield, I decided to make a booking. No phone number displayed the day before, so booked via AW, texting her the day before her arrival in Huddersfield, and secured a 1.45 booking, for 30 minutes (£70). I rang her the next day (number displayed), confirmed the meeting, and requested that she wear her trademark nurses uniform! No problem!

The Venue.

A hotel on the outskirts of Huddersfield (warning! hotel has parking eye control, make sure you book your car in as visitor at reception!).

THE GIRL

Lucy's profile doesn't show any face pic's but I'm sure they are of Lucy - the body you see is the body you get - cracking! -  At the time of meeting, in my opinion, her vital stats were correct; size 10, 5' 4",  32C Natural bust, eyes blue, hair straight shoulder length Brown/Red (on her profile she is wearing a wig) a very attractive girl indeed. Regarding her age, I would put her around 26.
No tattoos, no facial piercings (apart from ears).

THE MEETING.

I got to the location with 10 minutes to spare. I rang Lucy - no answer. I texted Lucy - no answer. Sat and played the waiting game, rang at the allotted time - no answer. Few minutes late I rang again, Lucy picked up and gave me the room number.

In I went, booked car in with reception, used the loo (I just hate trying to have a piss in a girls room toilet with a semi on!) and up I went.

Knocked on the door and was promptly let in. First disappointment - she wasn't wearing her nurses uniform, and when I mentioned it she said I should have asked (I did!). However, she was wearing a nice body hugging dress, which displayed all her attributes well.

Second disappointment - I was asked to keep very quiet as there were people in the next room - and unfortunately the TV was on quite loud to cover any noises that were to be made!

Anyway I was very pleased with the girl in front of me - a natural, very attractive girl with a great figure, we confirmed the 30 minute booking an I handed over the paperwork. We kissed (lightly) and she offered me a drink, asked if I wanted a shower (which I declined - just had one at home). The chatting progressed nicely as I stripped to my boxers and we laid on the bed kissing and fondling - next disappointment was no DFK (on likes list) my tongue was not allowed past her teeth.

Still, things progressed and her dress and all underwear was removed - cracking body, down to business! Kissed her neck and tried to tongue her ears - NO! 'it tickles'. Moved down to her lovely breasts & pert nipples, in for a suck - NO! 'my nipples are sensitive, you can lick my breasts but not suck my nipples!'.

Moved lower & was allowed RO, tried to finger her 'NO - NO FINGERS INSIDE!'

Came back up and asked her about rimming (her profile 'likes' state: Rimming and Rimming (receiving) ) but NO she does not give rimming but will receive.

Went on to have OW (at my request, OWO would probably have been refused - it's on her likes list) which was good - then, resheathed, onto the main event; nice hot session for the remaining time, no problems with having sex in various positions - CG, RCG, Doggie, finishing in deep in Mish with her legs over my shoulders, with Antiques Roadtrip blasting in my ears!

She helped me clean up and offered me a shower, which I accepted. Nice hotel bathroom, lots of fluffy towels, shower gel, etc. Dried and dressed myself (meantime she had dressed and reapplied lipstick = no shower between punters) when there was a knock at the door - the next punter had arrived! Bad form on her part, booking the next so close and supplying her room number. Anyway she sent him away for a 10 minute walk around the hotel, while she kissed me farewell, and I was on my way.

Positives:
Very attractive girl with a great figure. Nice and easy to talk to, intelligent, natural. Enjoyable sex in various positions.

Negatives:
No Nurses Uniform. NO to: DFK, nipples sucking, fingers, rimming. TV blasting away (Antiques Roadtrip will forever bring back memories of me shooting my load!). No shower by her after. Poor time/punter management.

The negatives have led me to giving her a Neutral rating.
Finally, would I visit again - No (but then I rarely do), but for some who appreciate the positives I have listed, at £70 for a 30 minute meeting, she may be worth a visit!