Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Laura Carolina - Southampton  (Read 733 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6712808) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by scouting]

Offline nawtybutniceboy

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Decided to dip my toe back in the local punting scene having spent much of the last year enjoying what Seeking had to offer. I came across this little gem and I must admit I'm a sucker for the gym toned look, so thought I'd try it out.

A short whatsapp conversation with the maid and I was heading towards the centre of town, near to where the touring Brazzers hangout (but in an airbnb a little further down the road).

The building was tired and so was I, having walked up to the third floor...

I knocked the door and was left hanging as a number of different footsteps appeared to scatter in all directions behind it. Magically it opened and I was greated by Laura. Sat in the Kitchen behind smiling and winking was another young fitty, who I discovered was Lorrane (External Link/Members Only). She seemed better looking than her AW pics, so I may revisit to check out her service another day.

Laura spoke zero English, but like most Rio natives was fully conversant with their national sport and determined to give a good service.

This started much like a FYEO lapdance, only touching was encouraged and conversation impossible.

I unzipped the dress which fell straight to the floor and was urged to fondle the impressive but obviously fake, footballesque bolt-ons.

Much like her pics, Laura hasn't an ounce of fat on her and we started with CG, allowing me to appreciate not only her stamina for riding at a vigorous pace, but also her glutes of steel.

We moved on to doggy and the neighbours below would have been pleased once she stopped to insert a well placed pillow between the wooden bed head and the wall. So far, all activities were approached with speed and gusto - this girls takes (or more like demands) a good hard pounding in all positions.

Getting hot from the exercise, I turned her over and slowed things down a little in missionary. She had her legs over my shoulders and in a position allowing deep penetration. This was enough to do the trick and I unloaded a week's worth in the bag pretty quickly. :wacko:

In conclusion, she's a Latina fittie that's a great P&D (don't expect a GFE service - this is fast and furious. This seems to be how she likes to fuck rather than trying to rush you out the door).

£80 for 30 minutes and there was no clock watching. I'd definitely return when I want a change from the slightly more intimate GFE that I've enjoyed from Seeking recently. Can't help but wonder if she tag teams with Lorrane - that could be fun  :diablo:

« Last Edit: May 02, 2024, 07:33:56 pm by nawtybutniceboy »