Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Advice - testing after forplay  (Read 878 times)

Offline m21kent

Hi,

I have booked myself for std testing regardless as would rather be safe than sorry but would appreciate opinions of if I'm worrying to much or not.

Booked a session with a wg with a good reputation, plenty of reputable feedback and makes it very clear that bareback is completely off the cards.

However during forplay, her on top dfk, me rock hard and without condom at that point she was grinding against my cock, I could see and feel her lips running up and down my cock, she also got very wet!

At that point I insisted we wrapped up so I could penetrate her.

Was there any risk there?

vorian

Hi,

I have booked myself for std testing regardless as would rather be safe than sorry but would appreciate opinions of if I'm worrying to much or not.

Booked a session with a wg with a good reputation, plenty of reputable feedback and makes it very clear that bareback is completely off the cards.

However during forplay, her on top dfk, me rock hard and without condom at that point she was grinding against my cock, I could see and feel her lips running up and down my cock, she also got very wet!

At that point I insisted we wrapped up so I could penetrate her.

Was there any risk there?

There is always a risk after all even condoms can break, however I would say the risk is very low,  there are lots of threads on here which discuss in depth STI and GUM clinics often they have statistical data. If it will put your mind at ease go for your test. However punting is not for the squeamish and the only way to have zero risk it not to punt.

jcdmj12

There is always a risk after all even condoms can break, however I would say the risk is very low,  there are lots of threads on here which discuss in depth STI and GUM clinics often they have statistical data. If it will put your mind at ease go for your test. However punting is not for the squeamish and the only way to have zero risk it not to punt.

Even that is a risk - you run the risk of lying there on your deathbed from some entirely wholesome old age-related illness, kicking yourself over the things you haven't done.

Personally, I'd rather regret doing 50 things than regret not doing 1.

vorian

Even that is a risk - you run the risk of lying there on your deathbed from some entirely wholesome old age-related illness, kicking yourself over the things you haven't done.

Personally, I'd rather regret doing 50 things than regret not doing 1.

I could not agree more  :hi: