Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Daytime service provision, evening needs  (Read 1753 times)

Roland D Hay

So, was in a nice hotel last night. I knew how this would play out before I even started but fired off several emails and text messages to 4 different girls all of whom said they work 'late'. Started trying to make contact from about 7.30pm and not a single response apart from one returned text message at about 10am this morning saying she was sorry she wasn't available but hoped I'd contact her again. I'd have preferred a hotel visit, shame to waste a nice room, but I was happy to visit them. Not that it made any difference.
Generally I have a problem with the fact that most girls seem to work within the 9 til 5 because if I had my way I'd do most of my punting after hours. Psychologically, it just feels more natural and more enjoyable to me to punt in the evening because I don't have to worry about other things that need to be done during the day and I know I can relax. I actually find it quite odd that what is more naturally a night time activity is primarily delivered during the day. I get that fact that for some guys it's the only time they can get away from the wife or girlfriend but fuck me, it's a bastard trying to book someone after 6pm.

Offline Stiltskin

I actually find it quite odd that what is more naturally a night time activity is primarily delivered during the day.

I've always found it odd too.

At first I found it a real turn on having sex in the middle of the day and often, if the curtains were open, in full daylight. These days I'm over that and I'd much prefer an after hours session. The closest I get to this though is punting in the middle of winter.

cjkany2015

Whenever I book a hotel I'm excited at the prospect of a punt, but I often end up dick in hand dissapointed.

Even starting looking early on in the day, hookers are crap at reading and returning messages.

I prefer the illicit nighttime hotel meet too, but unfortunately the professional 9-5ers are less hassle.

Offline Strawberry

• Service Provider
Has it not occured to you that some of those you contacted might have been already booked, or doing something else. Texts also can be delayed - a guy I responded to within minutes of him texting me one evening earlier this week didn't get the reply saying I could see him until 24 hours later. Another guy texting on a different evening did get the response that I couldn't see him, the reason I wasn't working 'late' was because I was ill and had cancelled my bookings/not working. If I hadn't been ill I would have been in an pre-arranged overnight booking all night - so still wouldn't have been able to see him had I been well.

So I guess I fall into that category of been crap.

Whilst quite a few men do like evening bookings 9-5 is very popular with many men, and I know myself I might advertise a certain range of hours but stop accepting bookings at a certain time if I've had a good day, or have something I need to fit into my day. If I have a advance morning booking or something else I'm doing in the morning I also will prefer to stop early. This might not be the case with the ladies you contacted but one of these reasons is a possibility.

Offline Steve2

You could always phone and try to book the day before

Most girls I know don't pick up/turn on their phones till 10/11am at the earliest and tend to work till 9/10/11pm

I suppose it depends on the area you are trying to book in

Sienna_Bronze

Some of these women may have kids, I agree with the previous poster who said try booking a late night in advance. I rarely accept bookings after 8pm, any later and I would need a good few hours notice purely to sort childcare out.

cjkany2015

I just find it a bit surprising how bad comms are generally though. At least add AW to your phone email to speed up the comms.

From a business perspective it's an incoming lead worth north of £150. I respond to all of my incoming leads much faster for much less.

jcdmj12

I just find it a bit surprising how bad comms are generally though. At least add AW to your phone email to speed up the comms.

From a business perspective it's an incoming lead worth north of £150. I respond to all of my incoming leads much faster for much less.

These are prostitutes you're talking about, man.

"Great organisational skills" aren't typically found in the job description between  "no desire for future employability in any respectable field" and "able to lick old men's ballsacks without visibly retching", you know.

herelonely

So, was in a nice hotel last night. I knew how this would play out before I even started but fired off several emails and text messages to 4 different girls all of whom said they work 'late'. Started trying to make contact from about 7.30pm and not a single response apart from one returned text message at about 10am this morning saying she was sorry she wasn't available but hoped I'd contact her again. I'd have preferred a hotel visit, shame to waste a nice room, but I was happy to visit them. Not that it made any difference.
Generally I have a problem with the fact that most girls seem to work within the 9 til 5 because if I had my way I'd do most of my punting after hours. Psychologically, it just feels more natural and more enjoyable to me to punt in the evening because I don't have to worry about other things that need to be done during the day and I know I can relax. I actually find it quite odd that what is more naturally a night time activity is primarily delivered during the day. I get that fact that for some guys it's the only time they can get away from the wife or girlfriend but fuck me, it's a bastard trying to book someone after 6pm.u

Its frustrating,  I'm an occasional punter and tend to 'get the urge' when working late and so do just that - sesrch at 5 or 6 for local and email a few 'working today' and apparently late, for an appointment at 10 or 11, often no reply or an apology a few days later

Offline madeinwales56

Same rationale applies to weekends in my experience.

Roland D Hay

Has it not occured to you that some of those you contacted might have been already booked, or doing something else. Texts also can be delayed - a guy I responded to within minutes of him texting me one evening earlier this week didn't get the reply saying I could see him until 24 hours later. Another guy texting on a different evening did get the response that I couldn't see him, the reason I wasn't working 'late' was because I was ill and had cancelled my bookings/not working. If I hadn't been ill I would have been in an pre-arranged overnight booking all night - so still wouldn't have been able to see him had I been well.

So I guess I fall into that category of been crap.

Whilst quite a few men do like evening bookings 9-5 is very popular with many men, and I know myself I might advertise a certain range of hours but stop accepting bookings at a certain time if I've had a good day, or have something I need to fit into my day. If I have a advance morning booking or something else I'm doing in the morning I also will prefer to stop early. This might not be the case with the ladies you contacted but one of these reasons is a possibility.

Yes but statistically I know I'm usually flogging a dead horse trying to book something in the evening whereas I can generally get a day time booking even at short notice. The other part of the problem is the fact that it all has to be thought about in advance. Sometimes I feel horny and plan ahead but when the time for the booking comes I'm not actually that horny. This fact is in my view the reason that many WG's get pre-booked appointments cancelled by punters. Sometimes I don't want to book ahead, I want spontaneity and I want service availability when it suits me. Not too much to ask given the high price we pay.

Offline berksboy

just phone them and if no joy move on to the next one.

Aspen

The point is, they are not available when the demand is there. I have found the same thing. But I'd thought it was my timing out with the rest of the world, but evidently not.

Roland D Hay

Top advice, if only I'd thought of that  :dash:
« Last Edit: March 02, 2014, 01:31:59 am by Roland D Hay »

Roland D Hay

Same rationale applies to weekends in my experience.

You're right, if I do want to do days it's usually at the weekend and can have exactly the same problem.