Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Adele - Greek Street Walkdown, Soho  (Read 2593 times)

Offline Cullen

I saw Adele recently at a walk-down in Soho. 30 minutes for £85 plus £2 for the maid, as is usual in most of these places. There's no link for obvious reasons, but anyone interested in the seedier side of Soho can find solace in the dedicated Soho walkup thread here: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=25017.0.

Comms: None. As with all the walkups, you up just walk in off the street and take your chance. On this day, I was told by the friendly maid who oversees the girl 15 minutes and was offered a seat next to another waiting punter, which would've been a bit awkward. I said I would come back soon, and when I did I went straight in.

Location: Well, it's Soho, so don't expect deserted streets, although the place itself is in the same premises as a shop, so just duck in. No-one really notices or gives a fuck anyway in my experience, as long as you don't draw attention to yourself. Obviously a good area to go for a pre/post punt pint or meal, if that's your thing. The room itself sets the scene for some sordid sexiness, with a red lightbulb, uniform on the wall, and a menu with prices on the table. And a double bed with a long mirror next to it. It was a pretty warm day when I went in, and it felt a bit stuffy at first, but she had a fan on, which helped.

The girl: Very pretty to my eyes, with a girl next door, rather than a overtly sexy look going on. Petite, slim build, not toned, black hair, mid 20s at a guess, small tits. Romanian. Not overly bubbly or forthcoming, but polite and accommodating enough.

The meet: I had to get my hands on her body so I slowly got her underwear off while she stood up over me. I started licking her body (she's clean and smells nice) and noticed her skin was slightly rough on my tongue. A bit unusual in my experience, but nothing off-putting. She does have small tits, which, again, wasn't an issue for me. In fact, it was great getting all of her tit in my mouth in one go. At my request she then lay on the bed for some RO. She tastes nice, with a nice looking pussy with little lips, and allows some deep tongue penetration. No fingers though.

After that she gave me some covered sucky-sucky, decent enough technique, before I suggested a 69, which she obliged. I had planned to do this for a few minutes before fucking her, but in the end I couldn't resist coming in her mouth (with a rubber on, of course) while I had my tongue buried deep in her holes. I then asked for a massage to fill the time, which she was happy to do. She said she's not a great masseuse, which was true, but it was really a way of winding down, getting to know her a bit, as well as getting me fucking money's worth. She talked about her time in London, amongst other things. She speaks good, although not perfect English.

I left a happy man, with the intention to see her again. Yes, there were areas where other girls perform better (more services, more forward), but then they also lack in some areas too. Overall, she was the type of girl that I would look twice at in the street, and felt great that she let me do some naughtiness with her. Even for £85.

« Last Edit: June 26, 2022, 10:53:10 am by Cullen »

Offline Cullen

Saw her again today (Monday, at 3 Lisle St, Soho), for the first time since I put that review up. If anything, I found her more attractive than before, which is no mean feat. Had 20 minutes with her for £75 (recent rise from £65, which seems to be the norm in Soho now), and enjoyed every minute of it. A great looking girl who provides a great service.