Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MELISSA EXQUISITE bubble butt - London  (Read 1920 times)

Avogadrosnumber

External Link/Members Only

After being let down by samantha aka Mel (see last review) I saw Melissa once again. What a fucking blast  :yahoo:

Body: obviously fake but very nicely done. Big fake ass which looked ridiculous in white jeans. If she ever walked outside like that she will cause an accident  :cool:

Service: the sex was very intense with this woman, constant touching, encouraging me to go rougher. She came hard and it was obvious through her screams and female juices. She the  cuddled me tight for a good 5 minutes talking a mixture of Spanish and English lol which was cute. Before this she was on top riding my face lol.

OWO is not on the menu for those wondering.  I only took part in DFK, rimming, facesitting and protected sex in a wide variety of positions.

Location: the new house is right  you a bus stop.... not discreet. I had some people watching me or maybe I was paranoid. I can definitely see it being a problem during the day.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2017, 11:41:13 pm by Avogadrosnumber »

Offline sly ol fox

What did her ass look like In doggy?

Offline peter purves

Location: the new house is right  you a bus stop.... not discreet. I had some people watching me or maybe I was paranoid. I can definitely see it being a problem during the day.

So has she moved places?

If so, the chances moving to another flat located close to a bus stop seems remarkably  :wacko:

Cheers!!
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Avogadrosnumber

So has she moved places?

If so, the chances moving to another flat located close to a bus stop seems remarkably  :wacko:

Cheers!!

The old flat didn't have a bus stop. Same area though..

Avogadrosnumber

What did her ass look like In doggy?

Tremendous.  If you're an ass man you won't be disappointed.

Offline peter purves

The old flat didn't have a bus stop. Same area though..

Strange...

Perhaps we are talking about the same flat.

Maybe you saw her somewhere previously.

From the first time a review was placed about this WG, I mentioned that I am surprised that there was no mention of the bus stop by the reviewers, especially if one
is a punter of a nervy disposition  :wacko:
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Avogadrosnumber

Strange...

Perhaps we are talking about the same flat.

Maybe you saw her somewhere previously.

From the first time a review was placed about this WG, I mentioned that I am surprised that there was no mention of the bus stop by the reviewers, especially if one
is a punter of a nervy disposition  :wacko:

Hmm maybe there was.. I went there late so I may not have seen it. I know for sure that her old flat was a lot more discreet. The new bus stop is just insane. The door is literally right outside. Had it been a few doors away it would be no problem.

Definitely the address is different lol

Offline BillGoldberg

She looks great, but £150 for such a restrictive service ?