Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sally1Anne - any advice?  (Read 681 times)

Offline GTEXPERIMENTS

Hi All,
Thinking of seeing Sally1Anne
External Link/Members Only

All my research suggests this could be hit or miss. However I can’t get the thought of cumming all over her face and banging her arse, out of my head!!

I usually go for kinky GFE sessions but feel like experimenting a bit. She is more expensive than what I usually go for.. my concern with her is whether she’ll use time wasting tactics and not deliver with enthusiasm.. I know it’s expensive but I hate the feeling of not getting my moneys worth..

Any advice?

Offline Fuzzyduck

Can't really help with her current service, but FWIW... I tried booking her a few times some years ago (it was a different profile then). Really flaky, hard to pin down and was crap generally at comms. I gave up. It was £140/hr I think then and I accepted that I'd be paying a premium for "British". I don't recollect seeing many untampered photos of her. Always some filter or some photoshop going on. My assumption right now is that she's probably late 30s with a bit of a belly and doesn't look as fit as I thought she once was.

You take AW feedback with a sack of salt but she clearly has business who are prepared to pay those prices. I'm probably being unfair but it feels like her glory days (if she ever had any) are probably behind her.

However, if you go in eyes wide open, it doesn't mean you couldn't have a good punt.

Offline The_Don

Offline GTEXPERIMENTS

Thanks guys for the response! Looks like the smart move is to look elsewhere..