Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Beauty Aysha - Old Street - I should have walked  (Read 1275 times)

9 review(s) for beauty.aysha (4 positive, 3 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by lewishamguy]

Offline TheOracle

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This was disappointing, and I'm also disappointed in myself because I had guessed the thing would be shitty right from the beginning and I should have politely excused myself and walked. I didn't, and lived through the shittiness.

I called Aysha after doing a reasonable amount of homework on my hot list: I was meant to go in her area which offers a minefield of attractive but risky (mostly Romanian) providers. After reducing the options to a shortlist of four names I took a look at UKP and Aysha was the one with the best ratio between positives/neutrals/negative (2:1:1, this one in particular making me think there was potential), so I went for her. Sent her a message asking for FK+OWO+69, she answered that OWO is 20 extra: I thought I would decide on the spot whether it was worth it and headed towards Old Street.

At the moment she receives in a reasonable flat on City Road: normally the building entrance would be exposed but at the moment there's a big scaffolding covering the facade which makes it the ideal setting. She works there with at least another girl, which had a client leaving more or less while I was going in. The atmosphere was that of a high frequency fuckodrome, to which I contributed for sure, given that as soon as I saw Aysha I downgraded my booking from 1h to 30 minutes.

The reason was manifold. First of all I found her nowhere as cute and as attractive as she is on her pictures. She opened the door with the red underwear on that can be seen on her pictures, but with an air between bored and vaguely hostile. Not a smile (which lasted almost throughout the meeting), not a vague hint of that youthful mysteriousness. No make up, looking a bit disheveled, slightly chunkier than I would have hoped (and than her pictures promise), looking somewhat annoyed about having a client, the thing could not have been further from the description of the positive review I linked above (which speaks of a "very sexy" attitude that fits the girl I saw as a nice dress on a cow). Almost no English at all, almost no facial expressions.

Attitude aside, Aysha is really a plain looking girl: obviously reasonably beautiful in origin, she must have put weight on because I keep looking at her pictures and try to understand what made her so unappealing when I met her. She definitely did not have that hot body: her waist was definitely bigger, her ass less well defined, she didn't seem so slender. Her breasts were natural but with an unattractive lumpiness, her legs somewhat bigger than in her pictures... Her face is her best feature, with traits that somehow reminded me of an Indian girl (but she must be of Romani origin), with dark olive skin and eyes that could be beautiful if they didn't convey such a dull look. Overall a disappointment, I would say a stretched 7 as a face, and 6 1/2 as a body.

As I said, after seeing all this and smelling what was waiting me I invented an excuse and shortened the booking to 30 minutes. Still, with the additional 20 for the OWO I ended up paying 90 for half an hour, which is really not a good price for the treatment I got.

She seemed uninterested in me having a shower, which is not a good sign. I asked for one anyway, and she indolently handed me one that was probably half used. I got back in the room and I had to wait a little for her to finish texting someone. In the room I tried to break the ice by getting close to her and kiss her, and she immediately turned her face away, so no FK at all despite me asking in advance. Nevertheless, she started moaning in a perfunctory way just for me getting somewhat close to her, which I found extremely annoying.

She soon pointed me at the bed, and I lied down resigned to get a shitty treatment. She started sucking my hopelessly limp dick (I normally get a raging boner 99% of the cases where a reasonably looking girl is involved, so this tells of how exciting the whole situation was), still moaning as if she was enjoying the tastiest dinner: no reaction at all to my attempts to caress her, and the feeling under my hand of touching some inanimate object. The whole thing was starting to look hopeless to me.

So I stopped her and put her on her back and went down on her, to what and to her credit she started reacting with some more convincing sighs. Not that she turned into a lustful sex machine, but at least she seemed to realise that someone was licking her fanny and acted as if the thing wasn't completely indifferent to her. At this point I was finally hard, so I moved her into a 69 where I could observe without a doubt that her BJ technique is shit, but again - at least - having a tongue massaging her clit didn't seem completely wasted on her.

I must also say that this went on for a while, and as with the sex that followed at least I didn't have the impression that she wanted to rush to a conclusion. Still, after a while it was me who got interested in concluding speedily so I put a condom on and asked her to ride me. She started by getting only the tip, and moving up and down. This reminded me one of my worst experiences, with that piece of shit that is Antonia A so I tried arching my body to penetrate her more fully: I was expecting her to complain, but she didn't so I got that going for me.

Still, the thing was really not great: while she moaned more naturally, I never got the feeling that she was into it and felt throughout that it was something she was accepting as a job, but that's really not the job for her. In doggy she asked me to go at it slowly and she started squeezing my cock with two fingers to make me come sooner. Little did she know that if someone does that to me I could last three hours (and not liking it for a minute), so when she kept doing it after I turned her around on her back again I gently moved her arm away and started pumping it to her with a certain intensity. She took the pounding with some stoicism but again not really being into it for a second, so I focused on coming quickly, getting dressed quickly and leaving quickly (also because the day was hot and humid and the flat was a furnace).

Overall, I think it's clear that I didn't enjoy this and I thoroughly recommend avoiding Aysha, who is really not cut for this job. The whole experience felt dehumanising, what with her distant attitude, the lack of smiling, the absent English, her dull look, and the general feeling of finding myself in an industrial-level fuck plant with no souls involved.

Positives:
- she took a shower while I was dressing back up, so at least she's clean.
- she was not the worst I've met. I remember at least 2 or 3 worse (Antonia Ice/A among them)

Negatives: all the rest, particularly 90 pounds per 30 minutes due to the OWO extra price
« Last Edit: June 03, 2018, 01:41:29 am by TheOracle »

mrhappypants

Thanks for your review.

Stricter qualifying.   :hi:

Offline peter purves

Sorry to hear mate and for the feelings of Punter's Alienation.

Very well written  :(
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Online tantraman

Thanks for the detailed heads-up, OP :hi:

This one us currently still on my HL of Romanian bitchy beauties with whom I only want a 15min P&D ... I'm now wondering whether Aysha is even worth that for £50?

:unknown:

Offline TheOracle

This one us currently still on my HL of Romanian bitchy beauties with whom I only want a 15min P&D ... I'm now wondering whether Aysha is even worth that for £50?

Up to you, but honestly there's no point. She made me feel unwelcome and overall the thing really risked to be miserable. Consider that I'm generally able to bond well with Romanians: I know how to talk to them, and they generally find me attractive so it's easier for me to get good service. When someone gives me that level of coldness I think it's really beyond repair.

Online tantraman

Up to you, but honestly there's no point.

Point taken, sir! :hi: ... And off my HL she is!

:drinks:

Offline chris44

I've seen her twice just for 15 minute quickies and found her a good ride for that. It was 5/6weeks back that i saw her so maybe she has gone downhill since then. Also i agree if she put make up on like in the photos she would look a lot better but not many of these girls seem to make the effort :diablo: