Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Has anyone visted Elegantevie0 before in Worchester  (Read 695 times)

Offline woodie123

Doesnt look too bad. might go and vist anyone seen her? base in worcester not bad looking for 51.
External Link/Members Only

sexdrugsrock

Try and report back, look forward to it

vw

Looks bloody disgusting, all of the different women in this advert, is this what you were looking for, is it group sex with a load of witches?

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline vision2014

Saw her about 6 - 8 years ago she used to have a place in malvern she looked more like in the picture where she is sat up on the bed in a pvc outfit at the time the only reason i went was she was doin a offer at the time for about £20 - £25 at the time very friendly girl loved kissing to and she made me finish her off before she finished me

Offline Stapler

Looks like she's been having trouble with her feet.

She can't keep them out of the chip shop!

..S...
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Roadster

..S...

L O L !!!

Brilliant!  Very well put Sir!

Offline vision2014

..S...

Pmsl funny you should say that where she used to live was 30 secs away from a chip shop a chinese and a burger shop

sexdrugsrock

Pmsl funny you should say that where she used to live was 30 secs away from a chip shop a chinese and a burger shop

And now she is by 2 Chinese takeaways 2 pizza joints a chicken and burger joint 1 chip shop and a indian...

All within 5 mins of her place and if any of you go I will be taking notes lol