Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TV XXXStina Walthamstow  (Read 2511 times)

Offline Assad212

I’ve been to see this SP 3 times this past 6 months so I’m not going to gatekeep anymore.

Last Visit
March 2024, residential house in Walthamstow

Cost and Services £150 for the hour
GFE, DFK, Oral WO or with both ways, hand job. She’s ok to receive anal but I’m not into that.

The meet
So I’ve seen Stina on various websites for years (Fab, BP, twitter). I was always put off as her fab profile mentions muscular men only which I most definitely am not. Nevertheless after a few years of putting it off I finally visited last December, then January and then last month. Absolutely loved it hence me going back.

Stina is a really convincing TV with natural feminine looks. Tall, thin. Every time she greets me all dolled up, tight dress. First time she didn’t have heels so the second time I bought a pair for her as I explained that I love seeing girls in heels which she obliged.

Each meet starts with lots and lots of DFK and cuddling up in bed. Then me working down her body to start sucking her off and then her responding. There’s then lots of snogging while she finishes me off with a hand job. Every time I’ve loved it.

She’s English and smart so she’s got great conversation

Downsides
If there’s one downside is that you have to be really discrete when visiting as she shares her house with lots of other girls who aren’t SPs. Each time I’ve visited it’s been during the day so not a problem but I’m not sure how discrete you’d need to be in the evenings. She has mentioned that she’s going to be doing hotels soon

All in all. A huge favourite of mine. Now I’m sharing with the rest of you!

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Assad212

I’m so sorry! I knew I forgot to do something. Thank you!!!

Offline cuteinchelsea

I’ve been to see this SP 3 times this past 6 months so I’m not going to gatekeep anymore.

Last Visit
March 2024, residential house in Walthamstow

Cost and Services £150 for the hour
GFE, DFK, Oral WO or with both ways, hand job. She’s ok to receive anal but I’m not into that.

The meet
So I’ve seen Stina on various websites for years (Fab, BP, twitter). I was always put off as her fab profile mentions muscular men only which I most definitely am not. Nevertheless after a few years of putting it off I finally visited last December, then January and then last month. Absolutely loved it hence me going back.

Stina is a really convincing TV with natural feminine looks. Tall, thin. Every time she greets me all dolled up, tight dress. First time she didn’t have heels so the second time I bought a pair for her as I explained that I love seeing girls in heels which she obliged.

Each meet starts with lots and lots of DFK and cuddling up in bed. Then me working down her body to start sucking her off and then her responding. There’s then lots of snogging while she finishes me off with a hand job. Every time I’ve loved it.

She’s English and smart so she’s got great conversation

Downsides
If there’s one downside is that you have to be really discrete when visiting as she shares her house with lots of other girls who aren’t SPs. Each time I’ve visited it’s been during the day so not a problem but I’m not sure how discrete you’d need to be in the evenings. She has mentioned that she’s going to be doing hotels soon

All in all. A huge favourite of mine. Now I’m sharing with the rest of you!

Thanks for the review!

How big is her cock? Does she like to top you? Is she a heavy cummer?