Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Holy God, look at those tits  (Read 3896 times)

Offline Razor Boy

My word the arse is mighty fine too! Wish I lived near Cov....Would be there like a rat up a drain pipe. She looks epic !  :yahoo:
She is high up the "out of ten" scale that's for sure. Well flagged up sir  :hi:

Offline Rangers54

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I know Romanian, I still may TOFTT

Will repeat my warning as I have in other post.  She was in wolves as Eva blondy I asked if anyone knew anything, not a single feedback. I find that odd, plus she's been on aw with no feedback with a warning on her profile, all I will say is tread carefully, hope she's for real but all the above does throw up red flags good luck dudes

Offline alpharius

Usual advice with these girls: don't go out of your way to see one whilst feedback is none or low. And walk if there's any hint of bait&switch or not offering services as advertised - not doing so only feeds the problem! 

Alpharius  :music:

robbie1972

Omg out of 10 i would give her 10 for those

Offline Stapler

So - which of our Coventry members is gonna find out if she and they are real!

Hidden Image/Members Only
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline dubs

The tits are as good as the "likes" list is shite, and I bet what likes she has are performed with disdain.

Offline Jawbreak

Looking at her 'likes' list, Im pretty sure she will be a absolute disaster in the bedroom.
She is as fit as they come these Romanian angels.
Banned reason: White-knight
Banned by:

Offline Jawbreak

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I know Romanian, I still may TOFTT

You didnt mention her friend External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
She is just as hot, wouldnt you say

Go for the double whammie and get disappointed with both at the same time !!!!!
« Last Edit: February 03, 2017, 09:59:45 am by Jawbreak »
Banned reason: White-knight
Banned by:

Offline andyrou

They know exactly how to hook us and reel us in. That photo of them on the bed with their arse's sticking in the air waiting for cock is just fantastic.

Usual Romanian story, if it looks too good to be true, you know the score!

Offline The_Don

The tits are as good as the "likes" list is shite,

External Link/Members Only

15 Mins "quickie"
Domination (giving)
Fetish
Foot Worship
Massage
Oral
Parties
Penetration (Protected)
Smoking (Fetish)
Striptease
Tantric
Toys
Uniforms

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only

and I bet what likes she has are performed with disdain.

I wonder if anyone willing to TOFTT   :unknown:

And if they do, remember this:

Punting some times is about taking a chance.

If you don't like what you see, hear or feel. Walk away without handing over any money  :timeout:

« Last Edit: February 03, 2017, 01:37:52 pm by The_Don »

Online PepeMAGA

They're like the perfect tit brigade. 
Thing is,  even a cent pump and dump would make it worth seeing them,  but you can guarantee that it'll be a bad experience from start to (early) finish

Offline aanimator

I can't risk the hour's drive to see those things.

Also I don't care too much about the service offered, BUT, if I turned up and she wouldn't let me grope and suck those tits for the 30 mins I would be pissed (That has happened to me before with great titted Romanians).

Offline azrael

Wouldnt mind motorboating that pair :yahoo:

Offline slimjim82

:wackogirl: Wow those tits are amazing, I'm in Cov and might give them a try!

Offline Stapler

Why has nobody in Coventry tried to see her yet?
If it's not her - just walk. 

What can be simpler?

Offline slimjim82

Why has nobody in Coventry tried to see her yet?
If it's not her - just walk. 

What can be simpler?

Is it as easy as that? I've always be too worried to walk out....Damn politeness!!

Offline Stapler

Is it as easy as that? I've always be too worried to walk out....Damn politeness!!

Phone her up. Ask if she is the girl in the pics. Say you want to play with her tits.
If she says she is and you can. Say you are bringing a pic from AW on your phone and if it's not her you will walk. If that doesn't faze her, arrange the meet.
Arrive at the appointed time. If it's not her - walk.

Seems simple to me.

Offline slimjim82

Phone her up. Ask if she is the girl in the pics. Say you want to play with her tits.
If she says she is and you can. Say you are bringing a pic from AW on your phone and if it's not her you will walk. If that doesn't faze her, arrange the meet.
Arrive at the appointed time. If it's not her - walk.

Seems simple to me.

:drinks:

shithappens

You simply turn around and say goodbye,
I was in Manchester last week and entered the room and handed over the cash to a wg who promised kissing , as she grabbed the cash I moved in for a kiss ----- "no kiss you baby"
Grabbed cash back and left her stand with her gob wide open !!!

Offline slimjim82

I was in Manchester last week and entered the room and handed over the cash to a wg who promised kissing , as she grabbed the cash I moved in for a kiss ----- "no kiss you baby"

Thanks man. Need to be thinking with my brain not my balls!

Offline BP96

What happened next?

PS that tit and ass combo does it for me, I would be straight up there if she was in Sheffield - even if she didn't kiss or call me daddy.

Offline MrMatrix

What happened next?

PS that tit and ass combo does it for me, I would be straight up there if she was in Sheffield - even if she didn't kiss or call me daddy.
Does it for me as well. But if it sounds too good its probably B&S, that is until some one lets us all know :hi:

Offline MrMatrix

Good move SH. We shouldnt let them get away with it. Just visit someone who before money handed over said she did FK. She went off to StashTheCash, on return , on the bed she says don't do FK. I'll do the review sometime to day -automatic negative for me. Well impressed you did what you did. :thumbsup:

Online PepeMAGA

It's not B&S,  there's a veri pic of her on another thread.  My prediction of the first review is this:
Venue: shared house with other girls,  no shower offered or available.
Girl :definitely the girl in the photos,  but a bit of a belly. Face looks better in the photos.
Service :bad no kissing,  no touching of breasts (to sensitive) limited positions,  kept asking if I'd cum yet.
I could be wrong,  could be a hidden gem.

Offline The_Don

It's not B&S,  there's a veri pic of her on another thread.  My prediction of the first review is this:
Girl :definitely the girl in the photos,  but a bit of a belly. Face looks better in the photos.
Service :bad no kissing,  no touching of breasts (to sensitive) limited positions,  kept asking if I'd cum yet.
YMMV with any W/G

Offline Roth

Plus OWO is extra after she's scrubbed your cock with a Brillo pad. :scare:

Offline Stapler

The Coventry guys are always moaning about the lack of quality in their area.

This girl might turn out to be a dud, but has any one local tried to contact her?

Offline slimjim82

This girl might turn out to be a dud, but has any one local tried to contact her?

She's not answering the phone  :dash:

Edit: Text back off her explaining she is busy for a few moments and will be free shortly. Will keep you posted
« Last Edit: February 05, 2017, 04:45:16 pm by slimjim82 »

Offline slimjim82

Spoke to her, asked about a 15 minute quickie, reply was no kissing or cum on tits. Says she only sticks to what is on her 'likes' list. Not sure whether to p ay her a visit. £50 for a fondle of her tits and a HJ?

Offline Stapler

She's not answering the phone  :dash:

Edit: Text back off her explaining she is busy for a few moments and will be free shortly. Will keep you posted

Good man!  :thumbsup:

Online PepeMAGA

True,  vultures can't circle waiting for a steak dinner.

Offline slimjim82

« Last Edit: February 05, 2017, 06:31:54 pm by slimjim82 »

Offline The_Don

Edit!

Booked for later on!!  :thumbsup:

IMO, its not smart to post on a public forum as to when you plan to punt
« Last Edit: February 05, 2017, 06:34:13 pm by The_Don »

Offline slimjim82

IMO, its not smart to post on a public forum as to when you plan to punt
Edited  :thumbsup:

Offline The_Don

Offline alpharius

:lol:

Classic. I can picture the poor smuck now

Alpharius  :music:

Online PepeMAGA

I was partially right, but he got a suck on the main events, so worth every penny.  :drinks:

Offline BlueRock

Nice one slim Jim
Liking the review especially the medicinal cigarette.
Any met a WG who likes to share a smoke pre punt?