Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Heavily tattooed wg  (Read 1364 times)

Offline gavp1984

Hi guys,
Looking for a heavily tattooed, good looking when. Any ideas? There was someone in Wolverhampton but she retired before Christmas and hasn't come back...yet.
Cheers

Offline vision2014

Moulian blue in droitwich very heavy tattoo and there is also tahullah in wolverhampton

Offline SalmonJunkie

External Link/Members Only

She has lots of tattoos... but beware: I'm 98% sure this girl has had the same profile, but changed her name at least three times on AW in the past year... not sure that's the best sign.

Offline largecock1234567

I have seen her very mechanical.... she had a knock at the door in her room and answered it wearing nothing lol

Ming

She has lots of tattoos... but beware: I'm 98% sure this girl has had the same profile, but changed her name at least three times on AW in the past year... not sure that's the best sign.

Holly Wonderland, lots of info on here about her, not all good and I have been reliably informed she has been a barebacker at times, plus the wonky boob job........ pays yer money and takes yer chances....

Ming  :hi:

Offline largecock1234567

Holly Wonderland, lots of info on here about her, not all good and I have been reliably informed she has been a barebacker at times, plus the wonky boob job........ pays yer money and takes yer chances....

Ming  :hi:

Done bareback Ming? Blimey defo won't go there again.

Offline Sir_Blaze

all i want to know is which buss she had to headbutt to get those awful lips. she needs to sue the driver

Offline gavp1984

My first thought was Tallulah but such varied reviews.

Offline BIGDANCOV2

Demi Leigh in Brum has plenty of ink on her, and gives a amazing filthy service. ( Sorry can't post a link) but she is on AW.

Offline Littlefoot

Demi Leigh in Brum has plenty of ink on her, and gives a amazing filthy service. ( Sorry can't post a link) but she is on AW.

Offline gavp1984

I think we have the answer in Demi Leigh. Now all i need is to get paid. Great advice as usual guys, thanks a lot. Any more just let me know. Always been a fan of a heavily tattooed lady. Obviously not everyone's cup of tea but variety is what makes punting so fun.

Offline BIGDANCOV2

You will not regret a booking with Demi, she has a amazing body n delivers a real top draw service. I am due a visit myself in the next month or so.
I doubt if there is better DT in there area than this woman, she is quality. Swallows every last drop to.
Look forward to your thoughts after your visit.