Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Hayley-x-x - Portsmouth: a UKP success story  (Read 1692 times)

Offline sticko

External Link/Members Only

So about 10 days ago I asked the UKP board for recommendations for a pale-skinned, ginger-haired, slim, freckly Celtic type.  Hayley got a glowing endorsement but she works almost exclusively in Portsmouth, a long way from London where I live, so I discounted it at first.  Planets then aligned: the rest of the family went away for the weekend, I got my hands on a bit of cash and Hayley was free.  So off I drove this afternoon for a very good 3-hour meeting, at Hayley's thoroughly excellent 3-hour rate.

I won't bother with comms, description, apartment and so on; Hayley is well reviewed here.  She's tall, slim, and perfectly fit the brief I was after.  She's lovely, and a lot of fun.  She also has a LOT of kit and we used a fair bit of it this afternoon.  Here are the highlights:

- Hayley on her front on her massage table after a long massage, a rolled-up towel under her hips that lifted her arse in the air, legs spread and me licking and fingering her
- Hayley at the end of her table on her back, me kneeling in front of her with her legs high in the air for RO, rimming and fingering pussy and arse
- Me sitting on her sofa with Hayley on her knees in front of me slurping my cock
- Hayley tied up and blindfolded on her bed with a glass buttplug and dildo DP; followed by a wand-induced orgasm.  Oh, and some excellent face-fucking.
- Hayley returning the compliment to me (me in shackles and eyes covered with a stocking) with a gloved finger in my arse, more cocksucking, and after I expressed an interest, using a violet wand on me (static shocks to the bollocks - interesting but not much of a turn-on)
- Hayley on all fours on her spanking / doggy bench, me spanking her arse with the 'slut' paddle (didn't quite get the word spelt out but we tried), and then sucking my cock some more before fucking in doggy, with her very sexy, glowing arse on display
- Trying out a swing, Hayley's feet in stirrups and impaling herself on my cock
- back on the bed for more face-fucking and finally a hefty CIM.  I'd been saving up...

We were chatting away throughout; Hayley is a very likeable, level-headed woman who is very good at what she does. 

We didn't quite get round to the food play I had in mind at the start of the session.  If the planets align again I have a reason to go back.  And I recommend the trek to Portsmouth to people who haven't seen Hayley.  She's great.

Offline sticko

Hi Admin - this was supposed to go into the SE Reviews board.  Could you move it please?

Many thanks,

S

Sylvester

A Good review of a great girl. Hayley offers great value for 3 hours of depraved fun.

It's a shame the review seems to have got lost in the wrong section....