Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Rubie Rosa - Mansfield  (Read 1155 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7593743) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Doyle]

Offline BJrimmer

£80 for 30 minutes. Very good comms in the build up. Booked for 8pm the same evening (Saturday 4th May)
Block of flats, gated entrance. Easy access. Upon letting her know I’d arrived she rang me with simple directions on how to get in the building.

There’s not many pics of her in her profile, but I was taken by her big arse, and she was very good at responding to my requests about the stuff I’m into and what I was looking for.

The flat was nice. Big bedroom, nicely kept.
She’s voluptuous. Big tits, big arse, and she’s a friendly girl. She didn’t mind me directing her on how I liked certain things. A little bit of guidance on how I liked my blowjobs, and she hit the spot superbly, and it turned out to be one of the best I’ve ever had. The hand/mouth combo truly excellent!

She’s absolutely fantastic at dirty talk, which is something I told her I liked whilst I was rimming her. She nailed it brilliantly. I loved it! I finished off pounding her in doggie, with more dirty talk, until I shot my load.

I’m looking at going back this weekend.

Could somebody attach a link as I’ve totally forgot how to do it. Thanks!
« Last Edit: May 08, 2024, 04:23:02 pm by BJrimmer »

Offline Doyle

Just copy and paste the addresses from the bottom of the profile and the site will automatically link it:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: May 08, 2024, 04:52:37 pm by Doyle »

Offline Battlebus

Can a mod move this to east Midlands page?

Sounds like a great time had!

Offline Fac51

OP - cheers for the review  :thumbsup: Sounds like you had a great time

Your a braver man than me though posting specifics on the time & date you saw this SP.  Your call though fella  :drinks: