Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: hot_renata69 (North Wembley)  (Read 3362 times)

19 review(s) for renata_4_you (13 positive, 0 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by ]
15 review(s) for renata_4_you (10 positive, 0 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by ]

LL

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

No one's allowed to say, "I told you so". :D

I called Renata this afternoon and booked for this evening, confirmed my booking with her after I got a text, travelled all the way to Wembley (1 hour). Arrived. Phoned her, no answer.  Texted her, no reply. Waited and waited, no answering of her phone.  It's the lack of correspondence whatsoever that bothers me.  Like she just expects me to wait as long as it takes for me to figure out that I've been bumped for someone else! A longer booking? A regular?  If any of you fuckers were there at 6pm I want to know about it :D

Since I was in the area I tried to see her sister - just 15 minutes' walk away.  She wasn't answering - never mind.  So back to central London I went - ending up in a brothel @ Edgeware Road (shit by the way - review to follow).

2 hours after the failed meet with Renata, still feeling pissed off, I texted her and told her to read UKPunting tonight.  She sent me a text apologising (something about her having to go out to renew the contract on her flat? - as if estate agents are open at that time of night!).  After that several more texts, begging me not to write anything about the incident here.  I don't take pleasure in it Renata but you did waste a couple of hours of my time and I want to let others know that you've not changed your attitude one bit since you were exposed as unreliable.

Previous profile so that the links to earlier reviews show up underneath:
External Link/Members Only

Offline PLeisure

Bummer, LL  :thumbsdown: - sorry to hear of this. So annoying

Incredible that R69 still....... still cannot get her shit together....  :angry:
Is she on drugs, or what  :unknown:

Interesting that she begged you to withhold the deets on this wasted punt. Having been banned, she can no longer come on here attempting to defend herself despite the lack of substantial evidence anymore.

Offline PLeisure

She sent me a text apologising (something about her having to go out to renew the contract on her flat? - as if estate agents are open at that time of night!).
You have to wonder at what level of intelligence is operating here....
She remembered that she had to renew her tenancy.... At least she didn't forget that  :sarcastic:
But couldn't get it together to inform the punter she couldn't make the agreed time for him ?

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Sorry to hear LL and totally right to post a Negative.

It doesn't seem to matter to her how many negative's she accumulates here for the same thing, she just doesn't learn  :dash:.

password02

You have to wonder at what level of intelligence is operating here....
She remembered that she had to renew her tenancy.... At least she didn't forget that  :sarcastic:
But couldn't get it together to inform the punter she couldn't make the agreed time for him ?

Thanks for posting - Def a NEGATIVE - Really stupid and silly to keep doing this to punters. Perhaps other non UKP members don't give a shit but the Negative reviews here just keep building up.

LL

It doesn't seem to matter to her how many negative's she accumulates here for the same thing, she just doesn't learn  :dash:.
Yep, and some would argue - neither do I!
Based on what I'd read here I had suspected the meet might not go ahead - but I had the backup punt - her sister in mind (although I'd not arranged anything with her just hoped to book her last minute) - it was just unfortunate that didn't work out either.

Offline Tonyleung

absolutely fair play and thank for the informative review.

Offline smiths

I called Renata this afternoon and booked for this evening, confirmed my booking with her after I got a text, travelled all the way to Wembley (1 hour). Arrived. Phoned her, no answer.  Texted her, no reply. Waited and waited, no answering of her phone.  It's the lack of correspondence whatsoever that bothers me.  Like she just expects me to wait as long as it takes for me to figure out that I've been bumped for someone else! A longer booking? A regular?  If any of you fuckers were there at 6pm I want to know about it :D

Since I was in the area I tried to see her sister - just 15 minutes' walk away.  She wasn't answering - never mind.  So back to central London I went - ending up in a brothel @ Edgeware Road (shit by the way - review to follow).

2 hours after the failed meet with Renata, still feeling pissed off, I texted her and told her to read UKPunting tonight.  She sent me a text apologising (something about her having to go out to renew the contract on her flat? - as if estate agents are open at that time of night!).  After that several more texts, begging me not to write anything about the incident here.  I don't take pleasure in it Renata but you did waste a couple of hours of my time and I want to let others know that you've not changed your attitude one bit since you were exposed as unreliable.

Very sorry to read about this mate. She IS a low life as I know so its hit and miss at best whether you do get to punt with her or not, she clearly doesn't give a shit about offering ALL punters a good service or she would of sorted herself out by now. :thumbsdown:

Offline niceandsimple

I was the one that reported one of the early failed punts where I saw her coming back from shopping.
I havent posted about her since but read every comment.
She contacted me several times after that post I put on here and we did actually meet but it was more of a discussion than a punt and wasnt time bound. I tried to give her as much advice as possible and appeared to take it on board. She also showed me her phone and explained how some messages got confusing as she saved names but didnt about two people going by the same name. I 100% believe she manages herself with no pimp.
She is a lovely girl to meet and talk to but awful to try and actually see.
I have tried 3 times since to arrange a meet but failed to even get on the tube to Wembley!
Given up now!

Offline smiths

I was the one that reported one of the early failed punts where I saw her coming back from shopping.
I havent posted about her since but read every comment.
She contacted me several times after that post I put on here and we did actually meet but it was more of a discussion than a punt and wasnt time bound. I tried to give her as much advice as possible and appeared to take it on board. She also showed me her phone and explained how some messages got confusing as she saved names but didnt about two people going by the same name. I 100% believe she manages herself with no pimp.
She is a lovely girl to meet and talk to but awful to try and actually see.
I have tried 3 times since to arrange a meet but failed to even get on the tube to Wembley!
Given up now!

She hasn't taken advice given on board at all or she wouldn't still be fucking some punters about as she does, something she has been doing all along with some of us. :thumbsdown:

Offline poi

She IS a low life

+ 100000

I think this girl is on drug or has kind of mental issue . She really loves play game with punters.

Sorry LL to see your time wasted with this stupid girl .

Offline niceandsimple

She hasn't taken advice given on board at all or she wouldn't still be fucking some punters about as she does, something she has been doing all along with some of us. :thumbsdown:
I meant she appeared in the conversation to take it on board. Not in practise!

Offline PLeisure

this girl is on drug or has kind of mental issue
Sadly, there may be some truth to this.... it's confused so many of us how she can be so determinedly incompetent at the most basic management skills  :mad:

brolin_76

I read here in a review her dad is a member here. is it true? :D

Offline The_Don

@ LL sorry to hear you had your time wasted  :thumbsdown:

I called Melysa, in the last few days as well (but no answer). Ended up in punting in central London (with the 2 options below and had good day out)

External Link/Members Only and External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: September 15, 2015, 01:46:15 am by The_Don »

Offline G.Raff

Sorry to hear this LL, she is a good fuck if you get to see her. Not worth the the risk though.
I don't understand this inability to do simple things such as keeping an appointments diary  :unknown:
The sad thing is that she will continue to be busy regardless  :dash:

Madalina_pussychat

thank you !  :thumbsup: than if you know i don't take my booking and you don't trust me what i said on massage why you try to book me? If i see some negative review i never call tjat persson to book her ! Have i nice evening but this is no nice ! Anyway i dnt care about this uk punting to much ! Sorry !

Madalina_pussychat

+ 100000

I think this girl is on drug or has kind of mental issue . She really loves play game with punters.

Sorry LL to see your time wasted with this stupid girl .
why you offend me and u say i.m stupid?!  :thumbsdown: the problem is i muve from north wembley to preston road and i have to sign my contract with agenty for the flat ,and i meet the guy with the agenty at 5 and i was thinking i will be back home till 6 and i can take my booking ! And i say to him i.m so sorry and i know is my fault and my mistake ! If he want to put negative on ukp is him problem ! Some time's is happen when they book me and is no coming! And i use my time too ,what i have to do after?! To say here what is happen and they don't come on time and i wait all day ?! Sorry to hear that  :bomb:

Sylvester

Sorry to hear this LL, she is a good fuck if you get to see her. Not worth the the risk though.
I don't understand this inability to do simple things such as keeping an appointments diary  :unknown:
The sad thing is that she will continue to be busy regardless  :dash:

This is so disappointing, but sadly increasingly predictable with her.  That's what reviews are there for after all - so you can assess your overall chances of having a good punt (or any sort of punt!) with the girl in question.

The only thing that keeps her on my HL is the third picture on her profile.  She just looks so damned fuckable in her daisy dukes...

She remains a girl for when I have a few hours I'm prepared to waste - the real meaning of taking a punt.

Also - while her organisational and administrative skills are undeniably poor, I'm not sure it's reasonable to speculate on her mental health or whether she is a druggie, based solely on this.  That seems a bit of a reach to me... 
« Last Edit: September 15, 2015, 07:49:56 am by Sylvester »

Offline claretandblue

This is so disappointing, but sadly increasingly predictable with her.  That's what reviews are there for after all - so you can assess your overall chances of having a good punt (or any sort of punt!) with the girl in question.

The only thing that keeps her on my HL is the third picture on her profile.  She just looks so damned fuckable in her daisy dukes...

She remains a girl for when I have a few hours I'm prepared to waste - the real meaning of taking a punt.

Also - while her organisational and administrative skills are undeniably poor, I'm not sure it's reasonable to speculate on her mental health or whether she is a druggie, based solely on this.  That seems a bit of a reach to me...
Agree about the photos, she looks amazing!in 99% of cases a girl with negative reviews would be straight on the blacklist but despite the high risk of being screwed over I would still try and see this one

Offline PumpAction

She's definitely worth it if you get to see her and ,when I was there, her phone was constantly buzzing so I don't think her time mismanagement is affecting her business. Still, it's pretty poor form to continually fuck people about for no good reason. Even (and especially) for a popular girl making people travel miles and upon arrival not responding is unacceptable. Having said that I will probably take a short notice punt if i'm in the area again.

Offline SamLP

Agree about the photos, she looks amazing!in 99% of cases a girl with negative reviews would be straight on the blacklist but despite the high risk of being screwed over I would still try and see this one

..and that's why she will keep screwing up punters, because she will always get business. She has the looks and when a punter is lucky enough to see her she apparently provides a good service. The reliability and messing punters around is a big sticking point that isn't putting people off seeing her.

Sorry to hear about the experience LL. I tried calling her yesterday but didn't get an answer. Think I will give up trying now.

Offline claretandblue

..and that's why she will keep screwing up punters, because she will always get business. She has the looks and when a punter is lucky enough to see her she apparently provides a good service. The reliability and messing punters around is a big sticking point that isn't putting people off seeing her.

Sorry to hear about the experience LL. I tried calling her yesterday but didn't get an answer. Think I will give up trying now.
Yes one to try when I'm not fussed with potentially wasting an hour or so on the tube

Big Cat

Damn, sorry to hear LL. When I saw her she told me that a UKP member bought her a diary to keep her appointments in... I guess she's not using it. In the end she's let herself down as if you'd seen her I've no doubt she would have had another Positive review

Agreed. Similarly to the person who's brought up her family - no need for it.

Offline Big Bad R

She was not much better in the morning. I contacted her sunday regarding a monday morning meeting and was told 'yes at 10.30' even though profile states 2pm onwards. Wary of previous issues I was not holding my breath further texts and AW messages went unanswered. Luckily I did not travel !

Such a shame because when she does see punters gets good reviews, seems she cant help herself  :angry:

Plan B was also a complete fuck up  :diablo:

Offline lewishamguy

I think this low life skank or her pimp joined here again and reported to Admin for poi's comment.  :sarcastic:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=profile;u=42693

doobes

When I saw her she told me that a UKP member bought her a diary to keep her appointments in... I guess she's not using it.

:lol: :drinks:

You have to hand it to whoever that was for trying.

squeezebox

This is so disappointing, but sadly increasingly predictable with her. 

The above 3 points sums it up for me too. 

Also Jasons' first ever review about her keeps my interest for a curiousity fuck, with a plan B in place if it goes tits up.

IMO, it comes down more to getting organised and nothing to do with pimps/drugs..etc

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

I think this low life skank or her pimp joined here again and reported to Admin for poi's comment.  :sarcastic:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=profile;u=42693

Just seen part of 1 of their posts:

"Some time's is happen when they book me and is no coming! And i use my time too ,what i have to do after?!"

I might be reading it wrong, but I get the impression she uses clients cancelling on her as justification for double-booking.

Sorry Renata, that's not good enough. You have let far too many people down on here by double booking and continuing to double book.

Use that diary someone very kindly bought you. Otherwise you will be continually and rightfully damned on here in relation to your booking arrangements.   

Offline lewishamguy

thank you !  :thumbsup: than if you know i don't take my booking and you don't trust me what i said on massage why you try to book me? If i see some negative review i never call tjat persson to book her ! Have i nice evening but this is no nice ! Anyway i dnt care about this uk punting to much ! Sorry !

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline G.Raff

Agreed on ALL points, especially the last one  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

password02

Just read her AW profile and she is Available Today

Also telling all Positive Feed back -

She is on my HL and if I do get a chance when passing I will try her out and see if I can get a booking.

I will give her a 2nd chance - or 3rd or 4th of is it the 5th?

I does make me want to book her as she is so damm hot looking

Offline claretandblue

Just read her AW profile and she is Available Today

Also telling all Positive Feed back -

She is on my HL and if I do get a chance when passing I will try her out and see if I can get a booking.

I will give her a 2nd chance - or 3rd or 4th of is it the 5th?

I does make me want to book her as she is so damm hot looking
You clock up some miles in that motor of yours pw!agree lookswise she does look worth persisting with though I am going to have to go out of my way as will never be just passing through. ..

LL

I never said I didn't trust you. I was willing to give you the benefit of any doubt. I had hoped you'd gotten yourself more organised. You've had very good reviews too, not just negatives, hence the reason for my risking it and making a long journey just to meet you for a short appointment.

why you offend me and u say i.m stupid?!  :thumbsdown: the problem is i muve from north wembley to preston road and i have to sign my contract with agenty for the flat ,and i meet the guy with the agenty at 5 and i was thinking i will be back home till 6 and i can take my booking ! And i say to him i.m so sorry and i know is my fault and my mistake ! If he want to put negative on ukp is him problem ! Some time's is happen when they book me and is no coming! And i use my time too ,what i have to do after?! To say here what is happen and they don't come on time and i wait all day ?! Sorry to hear that  :bomb:
The name-calling is unnecessary.
If I can accept the reason for your mistake, why not call me / answer your phone whilst I'm calling you or reply to my text. You actively rejected my calls as it rang a couple of signals, then busy. I was stood outside your flat for ages. I must have looked like a right plum. You only replied hours later when I said I was coming here to write a review. I can accept that mistakes with bookings happen sometimes but for you it seems to happen a lot. The review is not written out of malice but merely to inform others, as I said before.

Offline G.Raff

She's just changed that fuckable 3rd picture  :dash:

Big Cat

I've got an idea for anyone who'd like to guarantee a booking with her in future - when booking, just mention you're on UKP. If she suspects a bad review might follow, she's probably more likely to keep the appointment.

(Not excusing her behaviour by the way, just an idea).

Sylvester

She's just changed that fuckable 3rd picture  :dash:

Bizarrely, when you click on the new photo, it still shows the old one.  Grab it now, while you can....!

Offline claretandblue

Bizarrely, when you click on the new photo, it still shows the old one.  Grab it now, while you can....!
Calm down chaps it's just a photo! We all know she's hot!

tonysoprano

Fucking hell, people travelling an hour to see her then moaning about her cancelling on them. Are you fucking nuts?? Given her previous it's a bit like sticking your head in an oven then saying 'fucking hell that was hot'  :dash:

The saying about insanity (or stupidity) being repeating the same behaviour and expecting a different result comes to mind.

tonysoprano

I've got an idea for anyone who'd like to guarantee a booking with her in future - when booking, just mention you're on UKP. If she suspects a bad review might follow, she's probably more likely to keep the appointment.

Yeh cos giving her a negative review has worked previously  :lol:

She doesn't give a flying fuck about the negatives, the phone keeps ringing and there's always another mug with money to replace the one she fucks over. She can't lose..the only losers are the fucking muppets that end up wasting time and money travelling to see her.

Big Cat

Yeh cos giving her a negative review has worked previously  :lol:

She doesn't give a flying fuck about the negatives, the phone keeps ringing and there's always another mug with money to replace the one she fucks over. She can't lose..the only losers are the fucking muppets that end up wasting time and money travelling to see her.

Her phone will keep ringing regardless because she's sexy as fuck and has a good performance record (from those she's actually seen), but obviously she does give a flying fuck otherwise she wouldn't have pleaded with OP not to post a negative, and then signed up to contest it as well

Offline SamLP

She won't fuck you over if you book via AW. Many months ago I nearly saw her and she said I could have a 30 minute booking if could come over in 15 minutes. Well I wasn't that far but traffic around Wembley meant I arrived around 10 minutes late. She wouldn't see me because the next punter to see her had booked her via AW and she stressed that she couldn't even delay their booking. She cares about having an immaculate AW rating and probably even UKP ratings should she know you're a member. However, that's not the right way to punt IMO. I will never mention to a girl that I'm a member here just to ensure I don't get messed around.

LL

Fucking hell, people travelling an hour to see her then moaning about her cancelling on them. Are you fucking nuts?? Given her previous it's a bit like sticking your head in an oven then saying 'fucking hell that was hot'  :dash:

The saying about insanity (or stupidity) being repeating the same behaviour and expecting a different result comes to mind.
oh isn't hindsight such a wonderful thing? The saying about arrogant tosser comes to mind :D
Many of her reviews are overwhelmingly positive so it doesn't make me stupid to chance it. I also had other girls in mind in the area as backups but that didn't work out. This could have gone either way. I might have ended up writing about my best punt this year. Don't forget that all punting is a gamble. That's why we call it punting!

charming_red

Making a punter travel all the way up to her place and then leaving him strung up is totally out of order. Some people can spend 1-2hrs getting there and spending a fair few quid. Right on for reporting back here and telling her.

Hopefully one would think she'd get her act together by now but it really doesn't look like it. She clearly gets a lot of bookings and couldn't give a shit about screwing a few people along the way because shes making a fortune and as a Romanian shes literally drowning in more money than she could imagine.

Offline claretandblue

oh isn't hindsight such a wonderful thing? The saying about arrogant tosser comes to mind :D
Many of her reviews are overwhelmingly positive so it doesn't make me stupid to chance it. I also had other girls in mind in the area as backups but that didn't work out. This could have gone either way. I might have ended up writing about my best punt this year. Don't forget that all punting is a gamble. That's why we call it punting!
+1 ukpunting is great for reducing the risks of punting but at the end of the day it's all a gamble and sometime you just want to fuck the women who at that time seems the most desirable to you regardless of the feedback

Offline smiths

IMO a punter shouldn't have to tell a WG such a thing to get a good service off her, she should be offering ALL punters a good service in exchange for their cash anyway. In my case I wish to punt as anonymously as possible so don't tell WGs who don't already know that I post on here.

Offline smiths

Absolutely right, I was in her area already when I booked her so there was no extra travelling, I was aware of her fucking some other punters about but decided to take a chance, it didn't work out for me and I will castigate her as I see fit as a consequence. :thumbsup:

Offline smiths

Just seen part of 1 of their posts:

"Some time's is happen when they book me and is no coming! And i use my time too ,what i have to do after?!"

I might be reading it wrong, but I get the impression she uses clients cancelling on her as justification for double-booking.

Sorry Renata, that's not good enough. You have let far too many people down on here by double booking and continuing to double book.

Use that diary someone very kindly bought you. Otherwise you will be continually and rightfully damned on here in relation to your booking arrangements.   

Indeed, though if she got a 100 positive reviews from this point onwards I would still castigate her for fucking me about as its too late for me, that's the consequence of her fucking me about, and in her case its not a one-off as others have reported making her even worse in my view. Great for those punters she has had the courtesy to offer a good service to, I wasn't one though. :thumbsdown:

Big Cat

IMO a punter shouldn't have to tell a WG such a thing to get a good service off her, she should be offering ALL punters a good service in exchange for their cash anyway. In my case I wish to punt as anonymously as possible so don't tell WGs who don't already know that I post on here.

Absolutely right, but could be a useful tactic for those who don't mind letting WGs know they're on UKP. Then again you don't have to reveal your ID or even review her afterwards, just plant the idea in her brain to ensure she keeps the booking. In an ideal world though of course all that wouldn't be necessary